Best 1 Iron Golf Club in 2023
Callaway Golf 2018 Men's Rogue Individual Iron, Right Hand, Synergy, 60G Shaft, Regular Flex, 7 Iron
Men's #1 iDrive 13Â° Driving One Iron Wood Hybrid Driver Right Handed Premium Ultra Forgiving Regular Flex Graphite Shaft Tour Velvet Grip
- Right Handed / 13° Loft
- Premium Standard Size Black Velvet Grip
- Premium Lightweight Graphite Shaft - Regular Flex
- Men's Standard Length / 41 inches
TaylorMade Golf P790 UDI Utility Club #2 RH Stiff
- Forged hollow body construction
- Speed foam
- Low profile tungsten weighting
- Thru slot speed pocket
Cobra 2018 King Utility One Length Iron Black 2i3i (Men's, Right Hand, Graphite, Stiff Flex, 18.0-21.0 Deg)
- One length set makeup-re-engineered to match 7-iron length and weighting in order to deliver maximum simplicity and consistency through the set
- Power shell face technology-a thinner, stronger l-cup face and sole Structure delivers our largest sweet zone EVER for higher ball speeds and explosive distance across all points of the face
- Full hollow body construction-a full hollow body design delivers preferred sound and feel, and lowers CG for improved launch and distance from multiple lies
- 100% CNC milled faces & grooves-cnc milling creates highly accurate grooves for consistent spin across the entire face
- Tungsten weighting-high Density tungsten weights are strategically positioned on the toe which lowers and centers the CG behind the face for more precision and easy-up distance
Momentus Men's Power Hitter Iron (Left Hand)
- Includes Instructional DVD FREE
- The only truly hittable weighted practice iron on the market
- 335 total grams and 37" long.
- Experience the same benefits found in the Power Hitter Driver.
- The Power Hitter Iron will add consistency to your iron shots into the green and improve your overall contact helping you to hit crisp and solid iron shots.
MDXII Men's Complete Golf Clubs Full Package Set Includes Titanium Driver, S.S. Fairway, S.S. Hybrid, S.S. 5-PW Irons, Putter, Bag, HC's (Tall Size +1", Right Hand)
- Includes Titanium Driver, Fairway Wood, Hybrid, 5-PW Irons, Putter, Stand Bag, 3 H/C's
- 460cc Titanium Driver! Stainless Steel Woods and Irons
- 100% Graphite Shaft On Woods / 100% Graphite Shaft OR True Temper Steel Shafts on Irons!
- This set is also available in ALL GRAPHITE SHAFTS! All-graphite also available with senior flex shafts!
- Matching Deluxe Dual-Strap Golf Bag and Headcovers! Carry your bag like a backpack!
MAZEL Single Length Golf Club Irons Set 4-SW(9 Pieces) (Right, Graphite, Regular(R))
- ⛳SIMPLIFY YOUR GAME:100% graphite shaft one length (37.5 Inches) provide same swing weight and consistent feel for every shot,easy to enhance your performance,perfect for junior and professional players
- ⛳431 stainless steel golf irons feature a combination of large sweet spot for improved accuracy,hit to more further distance
- ⛳Comes with 9 pieces golf club set,Including 4,5,6,7,8,9,PW,AW,SW
- ⛳Lower center of gravity to get the ball fly straighter and longer,more speed on the shot
- ⛳High performance rubber grip offers good hand feel to hold,anti-slip & Shock Absorption
Pinemeadow Golf Men's Excel EGI Hybrid Club, Graphite, 40-Degree, 9, Regular, Right Hand
- CLUB/LOFT: 3 Hybrid/19°, 4 Hybrid/22°, 5 Hybrid/25°, 6 Hybrid/28°, 7 Hybrid/32°, 8 Hybrid/36°, 9 Hybrid/40° & PW Hybrid/45°
- HYBRID MOVEMENT: More and more players are trading in their traditional irons and replacing them with hybrids. The EGI hybrids allow you to do this for every iron in your bag. Join the movement and expect an improvement in your game
- BIGGER SWEET SPOT: All hybrids feature a nice balance of weight throughout the entire club head that increases and widens the sweet spot. The shape of the club head allows you to use these clubs from various lies, good or bad
- GRAPHITE SHAFT: Hybrids are equipped with a Pinemeadow Graphite shaft. The hybrid shaft paired with the stainless steel clubhead gives you the best combination you need in a hybrid
- HEADCOVER: All hybrids come with a headcover to protect your club while it is being transported in your golf bag
Cobra Women's 2018 F-Max One Length Iron Set, Black/Rasberry, Right Hand
- One Length Set Makeup-F-Max One Length irons have been re-engineered for 7 Iron weighting
- Offset Design-An offset hostel design creates higher launch with more draw bias for straighter, more accurate shots
- Low Profile & Deep Undercut Design-A lower profile club head design moves
- Specialty Wedges-Specialty wedge designs in the GW and SW provide added versatility and shot control around the greens
- Premium Chrome Finish-Nickel chrome plating provides better aesthetics and durability for great looking and longer lasting irons
Callaway Golf 2019 Men's Big Bertha Iron (Individual Iron: 4 Iron, Right Hand, KBS Max 90 Steel Shaft, Regular Flex)
- Easy Launch, Distance, and Incredible Sound and Feel From the Suspended Energy Core
- Long, Consistent Distance From Our 360 Face Cup
- New Suspended Energy Core
- Unforgettable look with a clean, Smoked PVD Finish
Golf Club Review: The Cleveland HiBore Fairway Wood
Very easy to hit fairway woods.
The Cleveland HiBore is a better solid fairway wood with a great design to get the ball airborne off the turf. While the dished out shape (similar to Top Flite's old Magnum) lowers the center of gravity, to hit the ball higher, the low profile face helps even more. The shape also raises this clubs MOI for better accuracy. While it is an odd looking club, you cant argue with the results.
When I gave one a try over the Summer, I used a 15* version with the stock stiff shaft. The club is a little longer than I like for a fairway wood, but in a world of power hitters, the average golfer will give up accuracy for a few more yards. I decided not to get into the design features because I may miss the ball if I paid attention to the head for too long!
When I hit a few balls, right off the bat I know that this was a solid fairway wood Like most new fairway woods after the Adams Tight Lies and Orlimar Tri Metal, the ball took off on a high ball flight as soon as the club hit it. This does so much for the average player who always used to struggle to get the ball airborne off the deck with a fairway wood. I was able to hit it high, low, left or right with no problem and the distance of the club was comparable to other fairway woods I have hit.
Overall, this is a good, solid club from Cleveland, they have a new model on the way for 2020 that I cant wait to get my hands on. I would defiantly give this club a try, its a great compliment to their HiBore and HiBore XL drivers and helps move Cleveland further away from its old "wedge company" shadow. Like the original HiBore driver, this club is moving out for a new model in the New Year so get looking to find some great deals on this club! I would suggest Ebay and companies like Rock Bottom Golf for the best deals on the net.