Best 14 Divider Stand Golf Bag in 2022
Sun Mountain 2019 4.5 Ls 14-Way Stand Bag Red/Grey
- Top Diameter: 11"
- Top Dividers: 14-way
- Full Length Dividers: 14
- Pockets: 7
- Oval top with an integrated handle for easy pick up
Datrek Golf Go Lite Hybrid Stand Bag (Black/Slate)
- 14-Way organizer top with full-length individual dividers
- Rubberized putter and driver wells integrated into bag top
- Swivel clip attachment system for easy shoulder strap seperation
- Ergonomic double should strap and cushioned hip pad
- 6 Zippered pockets
Datrek DG Lite II Golf Cart Bag
- 15-way with full length individual dividers
- Soft-grip lift assist handles integrated into bag top
- Soft-grip oversized putter well fits a Jumbo grip
- Seven total pockets provide ample storage including two oversized Apparel pockets, a large ball pocket and fleece lined valuables pocket
- Oversized insulated cooler pocket
Sun Mountain 2020 4.5 LS Stand Bag (Black, 4.5 LS 14-W)
- 10.5” 14-Way full-length individual club dividers
- Nine pockets including full-length clothing pocket
- Water-resistant, velour-lined valuables pocket
- Hydration pouch and multiple accessory pockets
- E-Z Fit Dual Strap System
TaylorMade 2019 Flextech Crossover Stand Golf Bag, Titanium Blue
- 14-way top provides a slot for every club
- Cart strap pass-through for easy access to all pockets; 10 pockets
- Large internal insulated cooler pocket
- Easily accessible insulated water bottle pocket
- Full-length dividers to eliminate club crowding; 10 lbs.
Powerbilt TPS Dunes 14-Way Black/Charcoal Stand Golf Bag (Black/Charcoal)
- 14-Way top for club organization
- Padded dual carry straps
- 5 zippered pockets
Titleist Hybrid 14 Golf Bag Black
- High-grade aluminum legs and advanced hinged bottom for best-in-class stability and durability
- Self-balancing, convertible strap system
- Integrated cart strap tunnel
- Double Apparel pockets for maximum storage
- Dual-density foam for long lasting comfort
Callaway Golf Stand Bag Fusion 14 Stand Bag (Stand Bag, Navy Camo/Red/White/Flag), Navy Camo/Red/White/Flag
- Specifically designed Bluetooth Speaker Pocket, for the JLab Audio Crasher Mini
- Improved Strap Design, offers increased coverage and comfort padding
- Hidden Rain Hood Pocket behind the hip pad, Freeing up the apparel pocket
- 14-Way Top with Individual Full-Length Dividers
- Magnetic Velour Lined Range Finder Pocket and Insulated Water Bottle Pocket
Founders Club Waterproof Golf Stand Bag Ultra Dry for Rainy Days on The Golf Course Light Weight 14 Way Full Length Divider with Dual Padded Carry Strap (Blue)
- Waterproof Construction with Seam Sealed pockets and snap on rain hood keeps your clubs and gear safe and dry on rainy days on the golf course
- Spacious Bag with 14 Way Full length dividers to prevent clubs from tangling and 6 pockets - Pockets include one full length pocket for apparel, 2 side pockets for shoes and other gear, a Velour lined Valuables pocket, a front ball pocket, and front insulated beverage cooler pocket- Additional external storage includes glove storage, D Clip, and Umbrella sleeve
- Light Weight and Easy to Handle- This bag weighs in at 5 pounds and has 5 different handles to make getting the bag out of your car and onto the course a breeze
- Comfortable to Carry- Bag comes with a thick high density foam hip pad and adjustable 4 point Dual strap carry strap, also padded with high density foam to make your round of golf more enjoyable
- Durable Construction and Stand Mechanism- Built with durable Aluminum legs and a flexible stand base to give your bag more contact with the ground for greater stability. The bag comes with a 1 year warranty
Tangkula Golf Stand Bag, Lightweight Organized Sunday Bag Easy Carry Shoulder Bag with 3 Way Dividers and 4 Pockets, Black
- Wear Resistance: Made of polyester fabric, this golf stand bag is sturdy enough to avoid any additional wear and tear while using it. It surely guarantees you a durable lifetime for its sturdy construction and a longtime satisfactory experience.
- Reasonable Capacity: Featuring light weight of only 3.5lbs and portability, carry golf stand bag 3 way dividers surprisingly offers you enough space to accommodate your golf clubs. There are 4 zipper pockets on this bag to bring you additional storage space, which you can put various accessories in.
- Considerate Added Values: Backpack-style shoulder strap for extra comfort provides you a convenient handle on the side to quickly carry and go. And the special zipper design adds both practicability and aesthetics to this product.
- Premium Travel Helper: Golf bags is quite great for traveling for it takes up very little space in a trailer, camper, or car trunk due to its compact body. You can just take it to your desired place effortlessly. And the bag can be stored neatly when you do not use it.
- Foot Support: With a total color of black and aluminum paint foot pipe support, it can stand steadily and balanced as you want to release your hands. And it can also stand straight with a plastic chassis. A rubber foot pipe bracket can well prevent the scratch.
Golfland Sunsplash: Taking Advantage of Locals
For those looking for something great to do during the summer this highlights the water parks that are worth your time and money and those that are not.
Golfland Sunsplash: Pricing
The pricing for this little water slide facility, in comparison to the really grand parks, is unfortunately far more than it is worth. If you factor in that a really good park like Water World USA is only in Sacramento, which is not even an hour away, then the prices that Sunsplash offers is REALLY not worth it.
At this Roseville water park, you can come in the morning and plan to spend all day… but it will definitely cost you! Say that you come late in the morning when they open at 11:00am because you live out of town and intend to spend the whole day and come back after the place closes… which many people do. Well, you would start by paying (not including tax) $23.00 per adult and $18.00 per kid until 6:30pm when you all get kicked out so that they can charge you again to stay longer…. This is by the way, another $15.00 for every person regardless of age. It seems to me that charging a customer twice to experience a whole day until the facility closes for the evening is really a scam built on pure greed.
And if you want to come in the afternoon, say after work with your family, it will cost you $13.00 (not including tax) for each of you and it's for only 3 and half hours before you are kicked out so that they can take the extra $15.00 (a person) from you at 6:30. In that 3 and a half hours, I hope you weren't wanting to go on any slides… because the staff that sends out the rafts for each ride do it very slowly. And the lines are so long that it takes up about 30- 45 minutes of your time.
I would like to say it is a precaution but unfortunately I would be lying. While waiting in the extreme heat I saw a few of those individuals talking amongst themselves while the lines waited and waited and waited some more. I asked around to the others in the line and all they had to say was that this behavior happens all the time, and if you complain they make everyone wait even longer. Most of the male staff was too busy flirting with under aged teens that were just looking to cool off.
Golfland Sunsplash: Staff with Attitude
No one likes to seek help from an employee only to have them treat you like you are a burden. The younger generation that is hired here has no respect for adults and seem as though they delight in being rude and disrespectful. It is sad really, but that seems to fit in with everything about this park.
None of the staff seems to know what they are doing. I had went with my family one day (big mistake) and ended up being referred back and forth between two people because neither one of them knew anything about park information that I was asking about.
Golfland Sunsplash: There IS a Better Park
After talking to numerous patrons of this establishment I learned that Placer County citizens usually only go to this park because of convenience in location. Well, fear not, there is a better place and after making the drive I have to tell you……. The experience was much better!
Only a short drive on I-80, approximately 35 minutes or so and I arrived at Six Flags Marine World/ Water World USA! So many people told me that the reason they didn't go to Water World is because it was so far away…. Well that is not true. I drove it and it was not that far out of my way. Yes, it is a drive but those of you who like road trips during the summer and want to go to a place where you are treated with respect and the customer really does matter; this is the place for you.
The prices are also a lot better and you have an array of more things to do. The lines at Six Flags are not that bad because there are so many cool rides and slides to choose from, so you are actually having a good time in the scorching heat. If you feel that you want to wander and go into the vast amusement park and take your kids to see their favorite Looney Tunes characters, you can. Or if you want to see the wonderful shows and animal kingdoms of Marine World… again, you can.
Since all of these cool places are conveniently located in the same park you can really enjoy what your money is buying your family. Sunsplash is very limited, why spend a fortune on a place such as that when you can really have a blast where there is so much more to choose from?
For a better summer hot spot remember Six Flags Marine World and Water World USA! After all, you do what to have fun, don't you?