Best 14 Way Golf Bag in 2020
Sun Moutain Golf 2019 4.5 LS 14-Way Stand Golf Bag NAVY-WHITE-RED (Navy-White-Red)
Datrek Golf Go Lite Hybrid Stand Bag (Black/Slate)
- 14-Way organizer top with full-length individual dividers
- Rubberized putter and driver wells integrated into bag top
- Swivel clip attachment system for easy shoulder strap seperation
- Ergonomic double should strap and cushioned hip pad
- 6 Zippered pockets
Sun Mountain 2020 4.5 LS Stand Bag (Black, 4.5 LS 14-W)
- 10.5” 14-Way full-length individual club dividers
- Nine pockets including full-length clothing pocket
- Water-resistant, velour-lined valuables pocket
- Hydration pouch and multiple accessory pockets
- E-Z Fit Dual Strap System
Mizuno 2020 BR-D4 Stand Golf Bag, 14 Way, Staff
- 14-Way top cuff: 10", 14-Way top cuff with integrated putter well.
- Zip off Embroidery panel: front Ball Pocket Zips off for easy Embroidery.
- Insulated cooler pocket: Made with drainage holes to keep beverages cool on even the hottest days.
- Insulated drink pouch: Keep drinks or a towel cool all game long.
- Carabineer accessory Clip: a metal loop with a spring loaded closure to quickly connect accessories
- Department Name: Unisex-Adult
Titleist Hybrid 14 Golf Bag Black
- High-grade aluminum legs and advanced hinged bottom for best-in-class stability and durability
- Self-balancing, convertible strap system
- Integrated cart strap tunnel
- Double Apparel pockets for maximum storage
- Dual-density foam for long lasting comfort
TaylorMade 2017 TM 5.0 Stand Golf Bag, White/Black
- 4 way Organizational top
- Anti split stand System
- Garment pocket
Cleveland Golf Stand Bag Blk/Charcoal/Wht
- 9. 0” 14-way divider
- 8 grab handles for easy loading
- Waterproof zipper valuable pockets
- Insulated cooler bottle pocket
- 13 Convenience pockets
Powerbilt TPS Dunes 14-Way Black/Blue Stand Golf Bag (Black/Blue)
- 14-Way top for club organization
- Padded dual carry straps
- 5 zippered pockets
Founders Club Premium Cart Bag with 14 Way Organizer Divider Top (Orange and Black)
- Club Management Design Top- Molded 14 Way Top Organizer protects irons from damage as well as keeping clubs from rattling/clanging and making noise. Each iron, wood, and putter has it’s own dedicated spot so you will always find the club you need quickly and notice when a club is missing. The putter spot accepts larger grips up to 1 ¾” in diameter
- High Quality lightweight construction – This cart bag comes with a large, reinforced and sturdy base and several handles to make lifting your clubs out of the trunk and onto your cart a breeze. The bag comes with 2 integrated side grab handles and a bottom handle built into the cooler pocket. It also has a rear grab handle and a tuck away padded carry strap. The Cart Bag also includes a strap channel to secure your bag and clubs to your cart.
- Equipped with 9 zippered pockets and 2 mesh pockets for ample storage for all your gear and accessories- Includes an insulated cooler pocket with drains to keep your favorite on course beverage cool, 2 additional front/ball pockets, 2 front side mesh pockets, 2 long side expandable pockets for bulky rain gear and shoes, 2 side velour lined pockets for valuables, and 2 additional side pockets.
- Plenty of add on features to make your time on the course more enjoyable and easy to manage- The bag includes an external tee holder, an umbrella holder, a D clip to clip on golf towels and range finders, a glove holder, and snap on rain hood.
- This bag comes with a full 12 month warranty from Founders Club and the assurance of dealing with a US based golf company that has been around since 1990.
Eagole Super Light Golf Cart Bag,14 way Top and Full Length Divider ,10 Pockets (Black)
- 9 pockets(refer to images) including 2 full length for Apparel (each side), 2 for valuables with velour-lined, and Insulated Cooler Pocket: 9 inches wide, 12 inches tall, 5 inches deep, it can hold 8 bottles of 12 oz cans plus 4 thin ice packs.
- 3 integrated molded grab handles for easy lifting, which makes it easy to get in and out of the car and cart. E-Trolley base system designed to fit push/pull carts as well as riding carts
- 9.5 11 inch 14 way top with individual full length club dividers offers a space for every club and the front slot for oversized grip putter , example, superstroke 3.0 grip or mallet putter (oversized grip)
- 5 years manufacture Limited, Fabric : Nylon (super light),
- Comfortable transport with strap on back, Rain hood included.
Elephant Hills, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
When you play at Elephant Hills Golf Course in Zimbabwe it's hard to know if you're playing a game or on a game safari. Sand traps and water holes are not the only hazards on this picturesque course.
One of the most interesting courses is the Elephant Hills Golf Course in Victoria Falls, just across the Zambezi River from Livingston, Zambia. A well-manicured course with a picture postcard view on almost every hole, it offers some interesting challenges for the intrepid golfer. The most interesting are the hazards that were not in the original design of the layout; not the sand traps or numerous water hazards, but, the wild game that use the fairways and greens as grazing and resting places.
At one time, it wasn't unusual to have to suspend play while a herd of elephants transited the fairway, but the management installed electric fences to discourage the wayward pachyderms because of their unpredictable nature and the danger they pose to unwary visitors. During a recent weekend round at Elephant Hills, my caddy, explaining why we would see not elephants, said that in the previous two days three people had been trampled to death by elephants in the area around Victoria Falls.
While the elephants might have been evicted, there's still plenty of other game; not considered dangerous; to be seen during an 18-hole round. During the weekend round that I played with my wife and frequent playing partner, we had to wait for a herd of warthogs to clear the area in front of the first tee before we could begin, hit our approach shots over a herd of antelope on one of the short par fours, and wait for a herd of impala does to finish cropping on the eighth green before we could chip on. We took all this in stride, but were nearly undone by a group of monkeys sitting on a hillside near number eighteen watching us putt. Amateur golfers don't handle galleries well, and when they're simians who look like they know the game better than you it can be a real bummer.
Along with the wildlife, Elephant Hills also offers some of the most amazing vistas. The sight of the thundering mist that constantly billows up from Victoria Falls as you're standing on the tee wondering if you can avoid hitting into the water hole just off the right of the fairway '" in which the caddy casually informs you there might reside a small crocodile '" can play havoc with your game while it entrances you at the same time.
Elephant Hills is one of 50 courses in Zimbabwe, and like the others it is unique in its layout, scenery and the golfing challenges it offers. The next time you find yourself cursing the strategically placed bunker that trapped what you thought was a perfect approach shot, think about the challenge of hitting over a herd of impala while you try to ignore the monkey sitting in the rough near the green with a smirk on its face.