Best 9 Wood Golf Club in 2021
Orlimar Golf Escape Fairway Wood (RH) #9 Graphite Shaft - R Flex
- Shallow face height
- Low center of gravity
- Loft: 26 degrees, length: 41.5 inches, flex: gear will
- Shaft: Orlimar escape superlite 60 graphite
- Grip: Orlimar custom velvet
AGXGOLF Men's Magnum 7 + 9 Fairway Utility Woods Set Senior Flex, Regular Length Graphite Shafts + Head Covers Right Hand
- ! BUILT in the USA! AVAILABLE IN MENS RIGHT HAND CADET, REGULAR AND TALL LENGTHS; FEATURES: YOU CHOICE OF GRAPHITE SHAFT FLEX: FULLY ASSEMBLED AND READY TO PLAY!!
- AGXGOLF 7 & 9 WOOD: 21 & 24 DEGREE Over sized Face with a Medium/Low Profile!! This gives the club a larger "sweet-spot" For BOTH those OFF THE TEE SHOTS and also helps the club head zip through that thick "ruff" or “pick” the ball up on those OFF THE FAIRWAY shots!
- STAINLESS STEEL HEADS wHIGH MODULUS / LOW TORQUE MAGNUM GRAPHITE SHAFTS: CHOOSE SENIOR, REGULAR or STIFF FLEX + HEAD COVERS for BOTH Club!
- Finished Club Lengths / Length Recommendations: Men's Cadet (40.0 inch): for Heights of 5'2" to 5'7" / Men's Regular (41.0 inch): for Heights of 5'6" to 6'1" / Men's Tall (42.0 inch): for Heights of 6'0" to 6'4" / Men's Extra Tall (42.5 inch): for Heights of 6'3" to 6'6" / Men's 2X-Tall (43.0 inch): for Heights of 6'5" to 6'9"
- TOP BRAND, LATEST TECHNOLOGY, ONE YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY, GREAT PRICE, FAST SHIPPING !! ORDER NOW!
TaylorMade Golf M6 Fairway, 9 Wood, Right Hand, Regular Flex Shaft: Fujikura Atmos Orange 6
- TWIST FACE: Twist Face is a revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- MULTI-MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION: New head design with a deep face and larger carbon crown provides optimal distance with excellent playability
- ADVANCED SPEED POCKET DESIGN: Improved slot flexibility for a larger COR area and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes; New TPU slot insert is more flush with the surface for improved turf interaction
Pinemeadow Yukon 9+ Fairway Woods (Right-Handed, Graphite, Men's)
- Fitted standard with our low-torque Pinemeadow Graphite Shaft for the same $54.95 value
- Unbelievable feel and forgiveness. Ultimately the most playable club we carry
- Compare features, performance and price to Adams(R) Tight Lies at $199
- Suited best for: All golfers especially those who want to drop some of the longer harder to hit irons
Bullet Golf 2018 .444 Hi Loft #9 Fairway Wood Uniflex Graph
- Uniflex, graphite shaft
- Soft rubber pro-line grip
- Headcover included
- 42 inch shaft/27
Founders Club Fresh Metal Golf Clubs #15 Fairway Wood with Graphite Shaft and Head Cover (33.00, Senior)
- Easier to hit than irons
- Stainless steel heads with 100% graphite shafts
- Half Cord grip for better control
- Free Matching Head Cover
Senior Men's SV3 Yellow Square Fairway 3 5 7 9 Wood Set Golf Clubs, Right Handed Senior Flex with Men's Senior Size Black Pro Velvet Grips
- MEN'S SENIOR SIZE BLACK PRO VELVET GRIP
- SENIOR FLEX VELOCITY GRAPHITE SHAFT
- MEN'S STANDARD LENGTH: #3 WOOD = 43 1/2 INCHES, #5 WOOD = 42 3/4 INCHES, #7 WOOD = 42 INCHES, #9 WOOD = 41 1/4 INCHES
- LOFTS: #3 WOOD = 15 DEGREE LOFT, #5 WOOD = 19 DEGREE LOFT, #7 WOOD = 21 DEGREE LOFT, #9 WOOD = 27 DEGREE LOFT
Pinemeadow Golf PGX Offset Golf Fairway Woods (Right Hand, Graphite, Regular, 9 Wood/28Â°)
- ANTI-SLICE TECHNOLGY: This technology has existed for years but is becoming more and more popular for recreational, new and longtime golfers. The PGX Offset fairway woods features an increased offset in the clubface.
- IMPROVED PLAY: You can see the leading edge to the face is offset. This allows you a little more time to square the face at impact allowing you hit the ball straighter and longer.
- GRAPHITE SHAFT: Woods are equipped with a Pinemeadow Graphite shaft. The shaft paired with the stainless steel clubhead gives you the best combination you need in a fairway wood.
- HEADCOVER: All fairway woods come with a headcover to protect your club while it is being transported in your golf bag.
Pinemeadow Golf Men's Excel EGI Hybrid Club, Graphite, 32-Degree, 7, Regular, Right Hand
- CLUB/LOFT: 3 Hybrid/19°, 4 Hybrid/22°, 5 Hybrid/25°, 6 Hybrid/28°, 7 Hybrid/32°, 8 Hybrid/36°, 9 Hybrid/40° & PW Hybrid/45°
- HYBRID MOVEMENT: More and more players are trading in their traditional irons and replacing them with hybrids. The EGI hybrids allow you to do this for every iron in your bag. Join the movement and expect an improvement in your game
- BIGGER SWEET SPOT: All hybrids feature a nice balance of weight throughout the entire club head that increases and widens the sweet spot. The shape of the club head allows you to use these clubs from various lies, good or bad
- GRAPHITE SHAFT: Hybrids are equipped with a Pinemeadow Graphite shaft. The hybrid shaft paired with the stainless steel clubhead gives you the best combination you need in a hybrid
- HEADCOVER: All hybrids come with a headcover to protect your club while it is being transported in your golf bag
Tour Edge HL-J Junior Complete Golf Set with Bag (Right Hand, Graphite, 1 Putter, 2 Irons, 1 Hybrid, 1 Wood, 7-10 YRS) Green
- 350cc high MOI driver produces long, high-flying drives
- Low profile fairway wood is easy to hit, launching the ball quickly into the air
- Advanced hybrid technology features a wide sole and low center of gravity for easy-to-hit shots
America’s Best 5 Wooden Roller Coasters
This article briefly discusses five of the best wooden roller coasters in America.
If you want a bone jarring, don't open your mouth or you'll be picking the bugs out of your teeth ride, there is nothing like a wooden roller coaster. Of course I say that with the greatest affection. I grew up riding wooden roller coasters like Coney Island's "Cyclone", which turned 85 years old in June 2020. With that said, I thought that I'd rundown my picks for the top 5 wooden roller coasters in America:
Coney Island's "Cyclone"
I grew up just a short drive from the "Cyclone" and was blessed with parents who loved a weekend road trip more than anything. As such, my butt sat in a "Cyclone" roller coaster car on more than one occasion. It may not be the biggest, fastest or most scream worthy wooden roller coaster in America but it has my vote nonetheless. The way I see it, the "Cyclone" is more than a wooden roller coaster, it's a summer institution. I just can't imagine Coney Island without it.
Kings Dominion's "Grizzly"
Kings Dominion in Virginia is another amusement park that I have been to on more than one occasion. When I do visit, a ride on the teeth rattling, tree top loving, roller coaster, the "Grizzly" is a must. I adore the roller coaster for its double-figure-eight, 3,150 foot long track and the way that it races through the forest canopy at 51 miles per hour. It was manufactured by Taft Broadcasting, stands 87 feet high and sports a drop height of 84 feet.
The "Phoenix" at Knoebels is another one of my favorite wooden roller coasters. It stands roughly 78 feet tall and sports a drop height of 72 feet. The track is 3,200 feet long and its top speed is allegedly 45 miles per hour. I like the initial drop and the way it rattles around the turns. In my opinion, the shaking is enough to loosen a person's fillings. That's part of what makes the ride so memorable.
Six Flags Great Adventure's "El Toro"
In my opinion, Six Flags Great Adventure's roller coaster, "El Toro", is like a white water rafting trip without the water. The roller coaster stands 181 feet tall, sports a drop height of 176 feet and is known to reach a top speed of 70 miles per hour. It delivers butterfly inducing hang times and neck snapping turns that always leave me windblown and breathless.
Cedar Point Amusement Park's "Mean Streak"
Cedar Point Amusement Park's "Mean Streak" roller coaster is as cantankerous as my late grandpa Harold, and that's saying something. It stands 161 feet tall and will leave you shouting at the top of your lungs. It also sports a top speed of 65 miles per hour and a brain rattling, drop height of 155 feet. The roller coaster celebrated its 20th Anniversary in 2020. It was manufactured by the Dinn Corporation.
Killeen Gonzalez enjoys summer sports and recreation with her family. She has also traveled extensively.