Best Adjustable Golf Driver in 2020
Cobra F8 Driver 460cc 2018 Right Adjustable MRC Tensei CK Blue 50 Graphite Regular Nardo
Aspire Pro-X Men's Titanium Face Adjustable 460cc Golf Driver Right Hand - Regular OR Stiff Flex Graphite (Adjustable, Stiff)
- Increased head speed from Industry-leading aerodynamics.
- CG is precisely located which means you'll get more consistent launch and distance across the entire face.
- We made the face thinner, lighter and more robust. Choose between a special Ti-Face OR an adjustable driver to vary the loft between 9* to 12* degrees!
- Premium V6 (variable control) flex shaft - Choose Regular or Stiff!
- Tour Pride multi-material proprietary grip gives an enhanced feel and is more durable than rubber! Try for yourself!
wazaki Japan 14K Gold Finish Cyclone III High COR Open Face Titanium Driver Golf Club Headcover (10.5 Degree Loft,Regular Flex,Pro Graphite Shaft,Right Handed,500cc unconfirming Size)
- CNC Milled Dual parallel face, which made by Ti1024, promotes the ball speed and get more distance.
- The tall face shape design for launch easy.
- The aerodynamic shaping, maintain a low deep CG, optimize air flow for more swing speed and distance.
- Thinnest face with the adjustable weights offer low, mid, high three different launch.
- Bushikadna shaft which manufactured by pro shaft company, MWMF.
Cobra King F8 Volition Blue/Red Adjustable Driver - 9-12 Degree - Right Hand (Right, Aldila Blue NV, Stiff)
- Featuring COBRA's thinnest and hottest face, the KING F8 driver delivers the perfect blend of speed and forgiveness with precision face milling, aero and adjustable weight technology.
- 5 to 25 handicap golfers with moderate to higher swing speeds. Its oversized shape makes it ideal for those seeking a more forgiving profile and improved distance on mis-hits.
- Engineered to deliver more forgiveness to fit a wide variety of playing abilities. The KING F8 is COBRA's most technologically advanced driver featuring the industry's first ever forged CNC milled Titanium face with E9 Technology.
TaylorMade Men's RBZ Black Driver, Black, Right Hand, Regular Flex, 9.5 Degrees
- A large, 460cc Titanium head with an adjustable loft sleeve allows for optimized launch and trajectory
- Ultralite Titanium core strategically positions mass for higher launch and trajectory control
- Premium matrix White tie 55 shaft for maximum distance and smooth feel
- Legendary speed pocket performance for high launch and low spin, resulting in more distance
- New satin black finish with elegant detailing to improve alignment
2018 Cobra King F8+ Driver Nardo (Men's, Right Hand, Project X HZRDUS Yellow 75, Stiff Flex)
- Precision milled face-our first fully Machined driver face is CNC milled to create our thinnest, hottest, and most precise face EVER
- 360 Aero-Innovative Polymer Aero trips positionedaround the perimeter of the clubhead improve drag reduction face-on throughthe downswing to generate maximumclubhead speed.
- Ultralight Carbon Fiber Crown-A lighter 5-ply carbon fiber crown saves discretionaryweight to move the CG lower and deeper, producinghigher trajectories and increased forgiveness.
- F8+ adjustable cg-2 CG positions in the front and back result in two very different ball flights to help you tune your distance and trajectory under variable conditions
- My Fly 8 with SmartPad-8 easily adjustable loft settings help you managetrajectory and fine tune launch conditions to maximizedistance while SmartPad keeps the face square.
MacGregor Golf MACTEC Adjustable Titanium 460cc Driver inc Headcover Mens Right Hand (Regular)
- ADJUSTABLE DRIVER - Adjust this mens right hand driver's loft - set it to 9°, 10.5° or 12° and pick the trajectory and ball flight that suits you and the day's conditions. Adjustment key included
- PURE TITANIUM 460cc DRIVER HEAD - Premium quality oversized driver heads offers crushing distance on perfect strikes, and more forgiveness on off-center impacts
- PREMIUM SHAFT - Lightweight pure graphite shaft (D2 swing weight) with Dynamic Launch Technology has been engineered for incredible club head speed at impact
- DELUXE GRIP - Multi-texture soft compound MacGregor grip provides outstanding traction in a variety of conditions
- HEAD COVER - Comes wrapped in a deluxe MacTec headcover
TaylorMade R15 Black Driver 460 Mens Left Handed Regular Flex 9.5Â°
Tour Edge HKWRGR01105 Men's HL3 Driver, Right Hand, Regular, Graphite, 10.5 Degree
- Forged Titanium club head with cup face design maximizes ball speed off the face
- Variable face thickness technology provides better performance on off-center hits
- Power channel behind the face delivers amplified ball speed and added forgiveness on shots struck Lo
Cobra Golf 2019 F-Max Superlite Offset Driver Black-Red (Men's, Right Hand, Graphite, Senior Flex, 10.5)
- Lighter overall weight-18 grams of weight saving performance is achieved through a 6 gram lighter clubhead, a 7 gram lighter grip, and a 5 gram lighter shaft
- Forged E9 face technology-a thin forged Titanium face insert is engineered with E9 technology to enhance ball speed and distance across a larger area of the face
- Back/heel weighting-an ultra-forgiving construction features an internal weight pad positioned low, back and heel ward that promotes higher launch and straighter ball flights
- Crown alignment feature-a subtle crown alignment design assists with a square setup at address and provides a visually pleasing detail with it being distracting to the Eye
- Offset or Straight neck drivers-golfers can choose between an Offset design for maximum draw bias or Straight neck design for those that prefer a tradtional look at address
Understanding Your Mortgage
This article explains both Fixed Rate Mortgages and Adjustable Rate Mortgages.
A mortgage is a loan of money from a bank or building society in order to buy a house. The mortgage is a guarantee between you and the creditor that money borrowed will be paid back over a mutually negotiated amount of time. The property being purchased is a security for the lender. The property belongs to the lender until the purchasing party pays the total amount of the loan. Payments are typically made on a monthly basis. Getting a mortgage is huge step in most people lives.
There are a variety of mortgages available. Each type of mortgage appeals to the varied financial situations people have. Here are two of the most common types of mortgages.
Fixed Rate Mortgage
The most common type of mortgage is a fixed rate mortgage. A fixed rate mortgage is when the rate of interest charged stays the same for the complete life of the mortgage. This creates a more stable prediction of monthly payments. Also, with a fixed rate mortgage buyers can be assured that their payment will never rise. There are several benefits associated with the fixed rate mortgage. Benefits are: Protection against inflation, useful in long term financial planning, and relatively low at risk. There are also some disadvantages also. With a fixed rate mortgage, the interest will always stay the same. So if interest rates drop, your mortgage rate will stay the same.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage
The next most common type of mortgage is the Adjustable Rate Mortgage. This type of mortgage is well-liked because it usually begins with a relatively low interest rate and monthly payment. Over time the interest rate will change throughout the life of the mortgage. Every Adjustable Rate Mortgage has an adjustment period. The adjustment period determines how frequently the interest rate will be modified. The margin and index are two factors that influence the change of the interest rate. Almost all mortgage interest rate are based off of an index. These indexes mirror the current market changes. A margin is the percentage that supplements the index. The changes in the margin and the index greatly influence the change in the interest rate of your mortgage. Before considering an Adjustable rate mortgage, be sure that your budget can handles sudden increase in mortgage payments. Many people are so enticed by the initial interest rate of their mortgage that they forget about preparing for potential increases.
Applying for a mortgage is a gratifying feeling for most. But it is important to be aware of the risks associated. Being educated on the different types of mortgages available is the first step in making sound financial decisions.