Best Arcade Golf Games in 2021
TV Games Deluxe Golden Tee
Pro Golf Game: Chromax Golf
- 18 holes of golf with a colored ball selector
- Top 3 Low Rounds automatically saved (with a reset option)
- Close-up Green Screen while putting
- Easy to use (with instructions and video tutorial)
- Visible Scorecard at all times
Sports Party - Nintendo Switch Standard Edition
- Enjoy Frisbee, Jet Skin, basketball, golf, skateboarding, and Beach tennis! play each sport your way with various modes and controls for endless fun
- Fully customize your avatar! new items will be unlocked as you progress!
- Easy-to-pick-up controls make this game fun for Everyone, from Kids to grandparents
- Have fun wherever you go! whether battling with four players using Nintendo Switch motion controls, taking on a friend, or just playing on your own
Mini Golf MatchUp
- ✓ Play against friends and family anywhere in the world
- ✓ 5 fun courses, over 70 holes, dozens of crazy obstacles
- ✓ Connect with friends from Facebook, Twitter or SMS
- ✓ Chat with buddies via in-game messaging
- ✓ Simple, drag-and-release gameplay mechanic
Atari Flashback Classics: Volume 1
- 50 classic Atari and arcade titles.
- Remastered and bundled on one disc for PlayStation.
- Recreating the legendary retro experience for today's consoles.
- Definitive modern editions of these classic games, packed with history and powered by the latest technologies.
Real Mini Golf 3D
- FREE to PLAY!
- Dodge obstacles to successful hole
- The lush 3D visuals are great on the eyes
- Beautiful 3D cartoon illustrated environment
- Miniature Golf tracks
- Hole 20 balls, with dozens of crazy obstacles
- Simply drag all around (full 360 degree rotation) to position the golf ball towards hole
- Power-up the ball with press & release HIT Button
- Realistic physics and ball movement
- User friendly navigation
Mario Tennis Aces - Nintendo Switch
- A new Mario tennis game is bringing a new level of skill and competition to the Nintendo Switch system
- Mario steps onto the court in classy tennis garb for intense rallies against a variety of characters in full blown tennis battles
- New wrinkles in tennis game play will challenge your ability to read an opponent's position and stroke to determine which Shot will give you the advantage
- And this time the game adds the first story mode since the Mario tennis game on the game boy advance system
- Offering a new flavor of tennis game play, with a variety of missions, boss battles and more
- Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play
Real Mini Golf Challenge: Arcade Sports Game - Play Golf in Space
Fishing Sim World - Xbox One
- Global Sport - Bass Fishing, Carp Fishing, Float Fishing or Spinning for Pike - there is something for everyone; 18 different species of fish, all with their own unique AI and behavioral patterns
- Fishing Tackle - Select from hundreds of different combinations of rods, reels and lures featuring licensed tackle from leading manufacturers across the Bass Fishing industry and Europe
- Locations - 7 different locations await you, each with its own challenge, created in stunning detail including huge North American Lakes and picturesque venues around Europe
- Boats / Sonar - Use your boat to explore the vast American venues and activate your sonar to identify your spots and find the fish
- Dynamic weather - Weather and temperature play a huge part in fishing so choose the right set up and location in the lake depending on the conditions and be prepared to change as the weather does
Arcade Golf Neon
- Easy to play
- Many levels
Miniature Golf Courses in Wisconsin
A great list of some of the premier places where you can take the family mini golfing this Summer.
One would be Pirate's Cove Mini Golf in Sister Bay, Wisconsin and also in the Wisconsin Dells. They have three different courses to choose from. One being for beginners and the younger type kids, second is the intermediate for kids ranging from 10 on up, and then the hard course which is pretty much open to anybody looking to take on some challenging mini golf holes. Each course contains the full 18 holes. Prices range for kids at $5.95 and for adults at $6.50. They also do party deals and bigger group deals. You can also be on the look out for coupons on the local summer fun sheets which are found all over Wisconsin. I have personally tried the hard course, and found each hole to have an interesting build, and individual challenge. Getting a par or lower every time on this course is pretty much impossible, unless you are Tiger Woods, but it is a very fun course none the less.
You can find more info about Pirate's Cove Golf Courses all over at the following link:
Now a second place would be a rather small but great course, located just a couple miles out of LaCrosse, WI in Hokah. It is called Twin Creeks Gold Course. Now they do have a driving range, a 9-hole golf course, and a fully equipped miniature golf course. Now the mini golf course is very cool. It has tons of creative obstacles that you have to try to avoid when putting or hitting. Some include a sweet bridge to cross without your ball hitting the water, or a loop-the-loop, or even a cool statue dog to try to put the ball through. If you can name it they have it as an obstacle for you to dodge. They also have a very friendly owner, and a great little golf area all around. I highly recommend it, it is just a great time for the whole family, and it is never as busy as other courses.
Third another personal favorite would be located at Riverside Amusement Park in LaCrosse, WI. It is a very well structured 18 hole mini golf course. They also have other attractions like go karts, batting cages, and even a small arcade. This golf course is very cheap as well. For kids it will be anywhere from $2-3, but if they are over the age of 14 then it is $5 a piece (kids and adults age 14 and above). There course is a very clever one as well. A few of my favorite holes would be the one with the huge drop down ramp, that gives your ball an almost roller coaster type ride as it zooms down the artificial grass. Now another favorite hole would be the one where you hit you ball into one hole and then you try to guess which one it will come out next. I personally love holes like that. Now lets not forget the last hole which is a jump onto an area where you try to hit it in the hole from a jump. If you get it in you win a very special prize, but if not it takes your ball and your game ends. Just a fun course all around and they also offer many different types of concession type foods for purchase.
I hope you get out there and are able to try out one of these very nice golf courses. As you can see I love playing mini golf and I think anyone with a family it should be a priority for you this summer. So go ahead, get out there and golf.