Best Bang For Your Buck Golf Driver in 2021
Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D Prime 1,200 Watt Class-D Mono Amplifier
- The PRIME R1200-1D is an ultra-efficient mono amplifier (1.97" x 6.77" x 11.06") with top mounted controls and delivering 1,200 Watts RMS of power!
- Optimized exclusively for use with subwoofers (RMS Power Output: 400 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm OR 800 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohm OR 1200 Watts x 1 @ 1-Ohm). Average Current Draw (13.8V Music)- 55 A. Max. Current Draw (13.8V Sinewave)- 110 A
- High efficiency, Class D design produces maximum power with minimal strain on the vehicle's electrical system while delivering rich, full bass to any system
- Delivering more bass where you want it most with On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz and fine tune the output from the driver’s seat with the included Remote Bass Level Control
- Featuring RCA pass-thru outputs, 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover, infrasonic filter, 4 gauge power/ground connectors, real time output and power supply thermal sensing, and MOSFET power supply
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
Alpha GX7 Pre Workout for Men and Women - Lasting Energy, Enhanced Performance - Sugar Free 30 Servings Cherry Flavor
- ✅ Gx7 PRE WORKOUT FOR MEN - With clinically dosed ingredients you'll feel a huge energy boost within minutes and be able to enjoy the best workouts of your life.
- ✅ IMMEDIATE STRENGTH GAINS - The ingredients inside of Alpha Gx7 Pre workout for men powder are carefully chosen to boost strength and give you amazing drive and focus.
- ✅ RESEARCHED BACKED INGREDIENTS, WITHOUT THE JUNK - Alpha Gx7 Pre-workout contains only science based ingredients proven to give you the best workouts that you've ever had.
- ✅ BREAK THROUGH PLATEAUS, lift more weight, and leave the gym with the best pump you've ever had. Prime your muscles with the right fuel before your workout, with Gx7 Pre Workout.
- ✅ Gx7 Pre Workout is ALWAYS MADE IN THE USA!
Echo Elbow Compression Sleeve Arm Brace Pair, Support for Tendonitis, Golfers and Tennis Elbow, Joint Pain Relief, Workout Protection by Alpha Lifting Gear
- YOUR ELBOWS WILL THANK YOU LATER. If you suffer from existing elbow pain, our sleeves may relieve symptoms of tendinitis, golfers elbow, tennis elbow, and other forms of inflammation. ECHO elbow sleeves provide a warming effect on the elbow through increasing blood circulation to the joint. Wear these sleeves and allow them to help lubricate your elbow joint.
- NEXT. LEVEL. COMFORT. The ECHO elbow sleeves are designed to provide ample coverage of the forearm, elbow, and bicep/triceps to prevent any slipping. ECHO sleeves are constructed with a breathable nylon bamboo charcoal fabric to prevent excessive sweating. Measure your arm and get the right sizing and these sleeves will provide optimal pressure around the elbows for the perfect amount of compression and comfort. Note* Most Adults will be size Medium and up.
- AN OUNCE OF PREVENTION IS WORTH A POUND OF CURE. Our ECHO elbow sleeves provide elbow joint support and light brace needed to prevent and soothe injuries. Let our sleeves protect your elbows so you can focus on doing the activities you love instead of worrying about discomfort. ECHO elbow sleeves can be used for both PREHAB and REHAB.
- VERSATILITY AT ITS FINEST. Our sleeves can be used by anybody that needs a little extra support. The ECHO sleeves can be used for weightlifting, powerlifting, crossfit, basketball, tennis, arthritis, and even if you have discomfort from knitting. From Truck Drivers to House Moms, the ECHO sleeves have helped a wide variety of users.
- GET READY. TO BECOME. A BELIEVER. We are confident that you will love your new ECHO elbow sleeves. But if for whatever reason, you aren’t satisfied, you are GUARANTEED your money back. So what do you have to lose? ADD TO CART today and experience the Alpha Lifting Gear customer experience phenomenon!
Adare Manor: A Holiday in Ireland's Legendary Past
There are places in the world, where "extraordinary" is a totally inadequate description. Adare Manor Hotel and Golf Resort is just such a place.
Leaving the N21 highway, we passed through the ornate stone and iron entry to the Manor and proceeded along the perfectly maintained blacktop leading to the mansion. It took several minutes of pleasant driving through manicured grounds to arrive at the house.
Layout of Adare Manor Resort
The Manor House is impressive by any standard. Originally designed as a residence for the second Earl of Dunraven, the current neo-Gothic structure was completed in 1850 on a lush 840-acre parcel of land. The beautiful terraced garden precedes the house as you approach from the west.
Designed in perfect axial symmetry in formal French style, the garden has paths that were laid wide to accommodate the capacious dresses of the period - and the terraced steps were made aptly low to suit a lady's stride.
As if the stunning garden was not enough, the dreamy Maigue River, complete with white swans and rising trout, runs silently along one side of the house.
The Manor's inspired, 230-acre Robert Trent Jones Sr., golf course lies just east of the house. There is a densely branched Cedar of Lebanon tree - planted circa 1645 - sheltering a small bridge that crosses the tranquil river and connects the main house to the golf course.
Entering the Manor House
The front door of Adare Manor resembles that of a castle as much as a manor house. To enter is to take a step across the threshold of time to an age when personal luxury was a given, and attention to detail was the maxim.
"Registration" is a single antique desk located near a massive ornate fireplace. The Concierge desk sits on the opposite side of the glowing hearth. The receptionist was welcoming, impeccably attired, and well schooled in the art of hospitality.
The Great Hall yields a calming sense of space with generous proportions open to a high ceiling. Streaming natural light emanates from towering windows. There is a peculiar gargoyle with an unusual countenance watching over all that takes place in the room from the north wall. He appears to be oddly amused.
In addition to the grand welcoming room, the Manor has a spacious sitting room, elaborate library, several unique and excellent dining rooms, and a superb lounge that remains open to the wee hours.
There are 62 guestrooms and suites in the main house.
We completed a tour led by the Manor's Marketing Executive, Sarah Stuart Trainor, by viewing and photographing unoccupied rooms and suites in the main structure before retiring to our stateroom for a jet-lag inspired nap.
Our huge sleeping room overlooked the Maigue, which is one of Ireland's most famous fly fishing rivers.
The bathroom was almost as large as the sleeping room. It had floor to ceiling windows that provided a panorama of the garden below from a vantage point of an old-style claw-footed bathtub.
It was hard to pull ourselves out of our personal sanctuary and its wonderfully inviting bed and antique furnishings to visit the charming little medieval town of Adare.
Just outside the gates of the Manor, the picturesque village of Adare provides the sight seeker with authentic thatched roof cottages - some are residences, and others house tiny boutique shops and sundry commercial enterprises.
There are less than a dozen or so restaurants and pubs in Adare, but those that are there provide tasty victuals in true Irish fashion. We sampled an authentic Irish lunch of Fish, Chips, and Mushy Peas at Pat Collins' Bar and Restaurant on Main Street . Simply delicious.
Adare is also home to the only Trinitarian monastery in Ireland. The Trinitarian Priory dates back to the early 13th century. The Trinitarian monks were charged with raising ransom money to rescue Christians captured by the Moors during the Crusades. Today the old priory is called the "Holy Trinity Abbey" and is the village's Roman Catholic Church.
We returned to the Manor in late afternoon to enjoy a cup of tea in the library. It would be difficult not to be captivated by the room and its excellent collection of old books. We eventually spent time paging through a leather bound journal dated 1736 - an interesting read .
Last, but certainly not least, the Manor offers the full spectrum of body treatments, wraps, and massages by Elemis trained therapists at the Treatment Rooms located a short walk from the Manor and in the old Coachman's Cottage adjacent to the Golf Clubhouse.
In addition to the Spa, a fitness room, steam room, and heated swimming pool are all available for guest use in the main house.
Words to remember
There are dozens of slogans inscribed in wood and stone throughout the Manor in both Latin and French. One Latin motto appears often. "Quae sursum volo videre"- "I wish to see what is heavenly" - very apropos for this most enchanting of Irish hotels.
Time spent at Adare Manor is noble living - the likes pleasured by kings and queens - and now available to discriminating travelers. Just this past summer the guest list included Samuel L Jackson, Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta Jones, Hugh Grant, Aidan Quinn, and Michael Flatley.
If you plan to stay at Adare Manor only one time in your life, consider reserving one of the suites or staterooms. You can ask for the Presidential Suite Room 203 that Bill and Hillary Clinton occupied, and we can personally recommend room 406.
Adare Manor is one of the very best historic luxury hotels that we have had the privilege to present to our readers.
If you go
Adare Manor and County Limerick are in the southwestern part of Ireland bordering the counties of Kerry, Cork, Clare and Tipperary, and just 15 minutes south of Limerick City on the N21, and 30 minutes from Shannon airport.
For more information about the Adare Manor Hotel and Golf Resort, look at their website at www.adaremanor.com . Golf enthusiasts should also check out www.adaregolfclub.com . The property is owned by Tom and Judy Kane of Florida so the Manor also has a convenient American toll free office number at 800-462-3273