Best Black Friday Golf Deals in 2020
Amazon Essentials Men's Slim-Fit Stretch Golf Pant, Navy, 33W x 32L
Callaway Golf Chrome Soft Truvis Golf Balls, (One Dozen), Shamrocks (Prior Generation)
- Callaway Chrome Soft has Fast Ball Speeds & Low Spin Off The Driver
- Distance & Control Through The Bag
- Pinpoint Greenside Control
- Ultra Soft Feel
FootJoy Men's WeatherSof 2-Pack Golf Glove White Medium/Large, Worn on Left Hand
- ENHANCED DURABILITY - Advanced Performance Leather thumb and palm patch increases the feel, durability and grip performance in key stress areas.
- EXTRAORDINARY FIT - Exclusive FiberSof material provides the most advanced combination of a consistent fit, soft feel, and a secure grip.
- SECURE CLOSURE - Proprietary ComforTab Closure comfortably adjusts for a secure, reliable fit and feel.
- BREATHABLE MESH - Soft PowerNet mesh across the knuckles improves breathability, comfort and flexibility.
Amazon Essentials Men's Slim-Fit Quick-Dry Golf Polo Shirt, White Stripe, X-Large
- Made in Vietnam
- This slim-fit golf polo shirt is crafted from a quick-dry moisture-wicking knit and features three button placket and open-bottom hem
- Side vents
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Under Armour Men's Storm Fleece QZ Sweater, True Gray Heather, Medium
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Lightweight Heathered fleece with a soft, warm, brushed inner layer
- Ribbed collar, cuffs & hem
Callaway Men's Balboa TRX Golf Shoe, White/Black, 10 D US
- Waterproof opti-repel microfiber leather upper
- 7 spike dura-rubber outsole
- Opti-soft EVA midsole
- 5mm EVA sock liner
- Champ Slim-lok cleats
Under Armour Men's Storm Daytona Golf 1/2 Zip Pullover, Pitch Gray//Black, X-Large
- Unique 3 layer construction has air pockets on the inside that trap warmth without losing breathability, so it keeps you cool when you’re moving & warm when you’re not
- Double knit insulation panels are soft but pack incredible warmth
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Stretch panels at shoulders for added mobility
- Compression cuffs keep sleeves in place for zero distractions
adidas Men's Sport Performance Boxer Briefs Underwear (2 Pack), Night Indigo/Light Onix Light Onix/Night Indigo, SMALL
- The sport performance 2 pack is what you need if you're looking for all purpose, do anything underwear
- Super soft, stretchy and quick drying
- Plush soft tagless waistband and super smooth stitching deliver superior comfort
- No ride up leg construction keeps fit consistent and prevents bunching; Double lined pouch for support
Amazon Essentials Men's Regular-Fit Quick-Dry Golf Polo Shirt, light blue, Small
- Same fit, new name: We’ve changed the name of this shirt style to “Regular Fit” but the measurements remain the same
- A classic cut makes this golf polo a go-to on or off the links - if you enjoy Greg Norman or IZOD golf polos, we invite you to try Amazon Essentials
- Lightweight performance quick-dry fabric wicks moisture to help keep you dry and provides UPF sun protection ranging from UPF 20 – UPF 40 depending on color selected*
- Unbanded cuffs for full range of motion
- Sport made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- Model is 6'2" and wearing size Medium
Under Armour Men's Tech 2.0 1/2 Zip-Up, Academy (409)/Steel, Large
- UA Tech fabric is quick drying, ultra soft & has a more natural feel
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Anti odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- Generous ½ zip front makes for easy layering
- New, streamlined fit & shaped hem
Wendy Williams and Guest Whoopi Goldberg
Black Friday was a usual day in the life for most holiday shoppers, but, for some, it was relaxing on the couch, watching The Wendy Williams Show. Whoopi Goldberg, spoke candidly to the talk show maven and shared unknown secrets with viewers.
Wendy: Who dresses you?
Whoopi: Me. I wake up. I wear what I'm gonna wear and sometimes wardrobe asks, "are you wearing that"? Sometimes wardrobe irons it.
Wendy: What did you do for Thanksgiving?
Whoopi: (quips) I ate. Can't you tell from my backside? Family is here. I cook on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Wendy: Do you find things in life different at 50? For the record, readers, Whoopi Goldberg recently turned 58 years old.
Whoopi: All you have to know is the alternative (death) is not interesting to you. Fifty is nothing. 80 is nothing. Eighty year old's are still having sex. Nothing is supposed to stop. Menopause is interesting, but, it becomes a pain in the butt periodically.
Whoopi also talks about the documentary she's producing on the late great comedian, Moms Mabley and tells Wendy the two things on her bucket list.
Be sure to return for the followup to this Black Friday Wendy Williams post.