Best Black Golf Irons in 2022
Cobra 2018 King Forged Tec Black Iron Set (Men's, Right Hand, Steel, Stiff Flex, 5-GW)
Cobra 2018 King Utility One Length Iron Black 2i3i (Men's, Right Hand, Graphite, Stiff Flex, 18.0-21.0 Deg)
- One length set makeup-re-engineered to match 7-iron length and weighting in order to deliver maximum simplicity and consistency through the set
- Power shell face technology-a thinner, stronger l-cup face and sole Structure delivers our largest sweet zone EVER for higher ball speeds and explosive distance across all points of the face
- Full hollow body construction-a full hollow body design delivers preferred sound and feel, and lowers CG for improved launch and distance from multiple lies
- 100% CNC milled faces & grooves-cnc milling creates highly accurate grooves for consistent spin across the entire face
- Tungsten weighting-high Density tungsten weights are strategically positioned on the toe which lowers and centers the CG behind the face for more precision and easy-up distance
Heater 3.0 Series Black Plasma Golf Iron Set +2 inch over XL Big & Tall Men's 8-Piece Set (4-PW, SW) Right Handed Regular Flex"R" Flex Club (Tall 6'3"+/+2"Over) with Jumbo Black Pro Velvet Grip
- XL Big & Tall Men's Length: #4 =40.5 Inches and 22°, #5 =40 Inches and 25°, #6=39.5 Inches and 28°, #7 =39 Inches and 32°, #8 =38.5 Inches and 36°, #9 =38 Inches and 40°, #PW =37.5 Inches and 45°, #SW =37.25 Inches and 55°
- Right Handed
- Regular Flex Graphite Shaft
- Jumbo Black Pro Velvet Grip
- Designed for maximum forgiveness
Craftsman Golf 12pcs Black Synthetic Leather Golf Iron Head Covers Set Headcover with Colorful Number Embroideried,Easily get The Needed Iron for Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Taylormade, Cobra
- Pu leather,the material is customized according to high requirement
- The colorful number is embroideried,easy to recognize the club
- 12pcs/set (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,S,P,L,L)
- Velcro,never drop from iron head
- Designed by CRAFTSMAN GOLF
TaylorMade GAPR MID Golf Club (Right Hand, Graphite, Stiff Flex, 3-18), Black, Large
- Optimized CG: Ultra low CG for extreme distance with a Mid-High trajectory
- Loft sleeve: provides improved opportunity for pefect gapping and desired trajectory
- Shape: iron face profile inspires confidence and easy alignment with a medium width sole fo ease of play and versatility
- Speed foam: revolutionary iron technology has been injected to allow for thinner, faster faces while maintaining excellent sound and feel
Champkey Crocodile Pattern Golf Iron Head Cover Pack of 12pcs.Polyurethane Leather Golf Iron Head Covers Set Headcover Fit All Brands Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Taylormade, Cobra Etc. (Basic-Black)
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】Made by premium DS polymer ,it has comfortable feel , more durable than other cheap products! Pack of 12 pcs ( 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , Aw , Pw , Sw,Lw,Lw included).If you received wrong number please contact with us and we will re-send the correct number to you ,thanks !
- 【REDUCE IMPACT】The inner material is filler by ecological sponge imported from the USA for soft feel and provides excellent protection in any conditions.
- 【REDUCE FRICTION】The original texture of the leather helps reduce friction and impact and increases service life.
- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE】DS polymer has great water-resistant & scratch resistant that can protect your clubs from damage.
- 【100% SATISFIED GUARANTEE】Champkey Backed by 100% Money back Guarantee, this is totally risk-free buy.if you have any problem please contact with us first to get solution.
CRAFTSMAN GOLF 12pcs Thick Synthetic Leather Golf Iron Head Covers Set Headcover Fit All Brands Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Taylormade, Cobra, Nike, Etc. SKU:6000240
- Thick Material iron head cover
- Pu leather
- Velcro,never drop from iron head
Sun Mountain 2019 4.5 Ls Stand Bag Black/Red
- Top Dividers: 4-way
- Top Diameter: 10"
- Pockets: 9
- Weight:A 4.5 lbs
- Lift-assist panel built into the lower pocket for easy maneuvering
Face Saver Plus 2-SW Black Iron Cover (10-piece)
- Hosel lock to prevent loss
- Fits regular and oversize irons
- 10 piece set 2-SW
- Right handed
Hipiwe Number Print Golf Club Iron Covers Durable Neoprene Zippered Head Covers with Long Neck - Set of 12 (Black + White)
- SET OF 12 - Come with set of 12 durable golf club head covers with numbers for identification. Easy to see which club you need. Note - For right hand orientation clubs.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - High quality neoprene iron covers, nice looking, well made and very sturdy. Easy to put on and take off.
- PROTECTIVE COVER - Great protection for the iron heads. Prevent damage to clubs during transport. Keep the club from being scratched during outdoor traveling.
- STRONG ZIPPER - Zipper design allows for easy sheathing and unsheathing of golf clubs. It will hold the clubs tightly during transport.
- FIT MOST STANDARD - Fit most standard irons perfectly. Good protection for clubs and keep your club heads dry. Never worrying about the irons banging against each other when traveling.
Golfers – Pseudoscience – and Deer Antler Spray
What is it about golf that makes reasonably intelligent people want to look for the latest magic “pill” to improve performance and what kinds of predicaments might they find themselves in as a result? Just ask Vijay Singh.
A couple of years ago it was the magnetic bracelets. Remember those? What is it about golf (or any professional sport) that makes reasonably intelligent people want to look for the latest magic "pill," and what kinds of predicaments might they find themselves in as a result? You might want to direct that question to Vijay Singh.
Vijay Singh has recently come under investigation for his admitted use of deer antler spray.
Deer antler spray comes from the harvesting of the soft coating of deer antlers, the so-called velvet antler. It is then freeze dried and ground into a powder. After it is shipped to the United States (it originates in New Zealand), it gets put into capsules or a liquid extract. This liquid extract then becomes an oral spray to be sprayed under the tongue.
It sounds simple enough, but the use of it can result in real problems for an athlete, in more ways than one.
The first is that the velvet from these antlers contains IGF-1 , a banned substance by anti-doping agencies, and a banned substance in the PGA tour anti-doping policy . Insulin-like growth factor 1 is a hormone that is similar to insulin. It increases growth factor, which is why athletes are attracted to it. It promises a host of benefits. Foremost on the list is quicker healing time. Of course, these benefits are touted primarily by manufacturers of the substance.
The truth is there are a lot of questions regarding the science behind the spray. Because IGF-1 is highly unstable it is unclear how much is delivered in the final product. In fact some claim it couldn't possibly be delivered in spray form.
As Dr. Terry Simpson, MD said, "Relax…there is no more banned substance in the capsules or spray than there is in food, in fact if you like to eat 'sweet breads,' you will have more IGF-1 in there."
This might actually turn out to be a good thing for anyone who has tried the spray, because, while growth hormone helps heal muscles, bones, etc., it is also known to greatly accelerate the growth of cancer cells (this is the second problem with the spray).
For now, until some real scientific study is done, at least the athletes don't have to worry about IGF-1 turning up in any drug tests. Since deer antlers are natural, not synthetic , discovering the substance in a test would be challenging, if not impossible.
But, what about the athlete who admits to taking it?
Vijay Singh said this about his experience with it, "While I have used deer antler spray, at no time was I aware that it may contain a substance that is banned under the PGA TOUR Anti-Doping Policy. In fact, when I first received the product, I reviewed the list of ingredients and did not see any prohibited substances. I am absolutely shocked that deer antler spray may contain a banned substance and am angry that I have put myself in this position. I have been in contact with the PGA TOUR and am cooperating fully with their review of this matter. I will not be commenting further at this time.
Bob Charles, the 1963 British Open winner, said something similar . He stated he was, totally unaware of illegal substances … being in the horn or the antler of the deer. I take one or two deer velvet capsules daily and have been doing so for virtually 20 years or more."
It may be true in both cases that the men did not know the product contained a banned substance. It may also be true that any IGF-1 in the final product may be compromised and not enhance an athlete's performance at all. And, finally, even if the final product does contain some of the banned substance, does spraying it under the tongue produce results?
These are all questions to be answered, and while they are being answered professional golfers, and other professional athletes, have three choices.
They can use the product, knowing that testing for the substance is virtually impossible, or they can opt out, knowing there is no clear evidence that it works, and even if it did, it might bring ill effects as well as good, or they can use it and blab about it.
I think I would choose from the first two.
Bubba Watson had this to say on the subject of deer antler spray," ''Who's the guy that thought of that? He might have been on something, too.''
One final option for golfers is to go back to the days of old and just wear the magnetic bracelets and hope for the best.