Best Budget Golf Irons in 2020
Cleveland Golf 2018 Men's Launcher CBX Iron Set (Set of 7 total clubs: 4-PW, Right Hand, Regular, Steel)
- Tour zip grooves
- Double laser milling
- Progressive V sole
TaylorMade Golf M2 Iron Set 4-PW Left Hand Steel Stiff Flex
- Pushing the limits in iron design
- Ultra-low CG & Max-Cor
- Geocoustic engineering
Cobra Golf 2020 T-Rail Iron Combo Set (Men's, Right Hand, Graphite, Reg Flex, 4H,5-PW)
- Hollow Construction-A hollow design though the set gives every club the super power of hybrid-like launch and distance.
- Baffler Rails-Baffler Rails allow the club to glide effortlessly through any turf condition, making a great shot outcome always possible.
- Forged E9 Face-A high strength steel face is designed with variable thickness E9 Technology to ensure no distance is left behind, even on off-center hits.
- 4 Hybrid in the set-A 4-Hybrid launches higher and is more forgiving than a 4-Iron, making longer approach shots not just easier, but much more consistent.
Cleveland Golf 2018 Men's Launcher HB Iron Set (Set of 7 total clubs: Steel, Regular, Right Hand, 4-PW)
- Hollow construction
- High strength Ht1770 steel face
- Progressive design
MAZEL Golf Individual Iron for Men,#7 (Right, Graphite, Regular(R))
- ⛳Stainless Steel Irons Head Feature a Combination of Large Sweet Spot for Improved Accuracy
- ⛳Easy to Launch with a Low Center of Gravity and High MOI,Great for You to Get a Ball Fly High
- ⛳Golf 7 Club Iron is Generally the “Sweet Spot” for Most Players,That's Why We Sell Separately.Also 37.5 Inches Graphite Shaft Length Provide a Great Swing Weight
- ⛳High Performance Rubber Grip Offers Good Hand Feel to Hold,Anti-slip & Shock Absorption,Better Control for Ball Speed
- ⛳Maximum Forgiveness: Your Ball will launch higher and fly straighter
Cobra Golf 2019 F9 Speedback Iron Set, Chrome/Black/Red, Right Hand, Regular, 5-GW
- High Moi Design-A higher MOI is achieved using a combined 33g of Tungsten in the heel and toe, increasing stability and inertia for the best combination of distance and forgiveness
- Low CG Speed back Sole-Additional mass is added low and back, delivering a lower and deeper CG that increases ball speed and launch to maximize distance
- Forged E9 PowerShell Face-An E9 variable thickness face design is 1.8mm at its thinnest point and expands the SWEET ZONE area on the face
- Co-Molded Medallion- A 3-piece multi-material medallion in the 4-7 iron combines Aluminum, TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane), and Acrylic Foam
- CNC Milled Face and Grooves-Utilizing a precise manufacturing process typically found only in forged players irons
Cobra Golf 2020 Speedzone Iron Set (Men's, Right Hand, KBS Tour 90, Stiff Flex, 5-GW)
- Carbon Topline-The Light Zone-Carbon fiber inserts are 40% lighter than steel, saving 3 grams to move the CG lower and increases ball speed.
- Speed back Shaping-The Stability Zone-Extreme heel and toe weighting creates a lower CG and higher MOI than most traditional iron shapes.
- PowerShell Technology-The Power Zone-A PWRSHELL face insert is forged with a larger think pocket from heel to toe, and deeper undercut to enhance ball speed and launch across the face.
- Co-Mold Medallion-The Feel Zone-A Co-Mold medallion dampens vibration for exceptional sound and feel, even on off-center hits.
Cleveland Golf LauncherTurboHB DW Wedge GR R RH
- Turbocharged face - each launcher HB Turbo iron features a turbocharged, high strength steel face that is thinner and hotter for increased ball speeds and explosive distance.
- Hollow construction - fully hollow construction along with internal stabilizing ribs provides ultimate forgiveness.
- HI bore Crown - the redesigned HI Bore Crown features low, deep weighting to produce an easy to hit, high ball flight.
- Progressive hollow shaping - progressive shaping provides a smooth transition from hybrid-like long irons to iron-like short irons. It’s a seamless changeover with forgiveness where you need it and control where you want it.
adidas Men's Tech Response Golf Shoe, Iron Metallic/White, 8.5 W US
- Thintech, adituff, thintech cleat, traxion, adiwear
- Lightweight mesh and synthetic upper for enhanced breathability and comfort
- Soft eva insole for lightweight comfort and cushioning
- 6-spike configuration with thintech low-profile technology for improved traction and stability
- 91 day comfort guarantee
Sun Mountain C-130 Cart Bag Golf Iron/Gunmetal/Gray/Rush Green 2020 New
- Fourteen individual club dividers run the full-length of the bag to protect clubs and prevent the migration of club shafts.
- Among the ten pockets are two full-length apparel pockets; a ventilated, cooler pocket; and two velour-lined pockets, one of which is water-resistant.
- The Smart Strap System attaches the bag to a riding cart with two Velcro straps which stop the bag from twisting on the cart and prevent the riding cart’s straps from interfering with pocket usage.
- Single carry strap
- Includes a matching rainhood.
Flat Iron Styling - Super Sexy Waves
Flat irons are great for creating that smooth, sleek style, but why not try making some waves? All you need are the right tools, a great blow out, and a little practice.
Flat Iron, Heat Styling Protectant, Hair Clips, Styling Cream
The Perfect Blowout
The first step to any great style with a flat iron is The Perfect Blowout. Creating a super smooth canvas of hair before you style will not only allow you to create those sleek straight looks, it's also essential for creating waves. A good blowout helps control and prepare your hair by providing a smooth base for creating long lasting, frizz-free waves.
Section, Section, Section
To begin, you should section off your hair into manageable 1 to 2 inch pieces. The sections you create should be easy to work with, and small enough to fit into the flat iron you are using. See Savvy Sections for directions. But which flat iron should you use?
A Flat Iron To Create Waves?
To create sexy waves, you'll need a versatile flat iron designed for styling, not just straightening. A lot of today's flat irons perform double duty and are perfect for creating a variety of styles, in addition to straightening. When choosing a flat iron, it's best to determine your styling needs, and if you want to create waves as well as straight styles, it's best to choose an iron with curved edges. We recommend visiting at our list of top rated flat irons to choose the iron that's best for you. It is essential that your flat iron's plates aren't, well, flat. The curved edges will take your style from straight to seductress!
Protect those Tresses
Before you start styling with any heat appliance, you should take the time to protect your hair first. A generous spray with a thermal protectant will protect your hair from the high temperature of the iron, and also add volume while your style. Protecting your hair from excessive heat is a very important step, and today's heat activated products are packed with ingredients that actually make your hair healthier! So spray away!
Making Some Serious Waves
Starting with your first section, place the flat iron in at the root horizontally. Using one hand to hold the iron at the handle, and your other hand to hold the top of the iron between your thumb and index fingers, move the iron downwards, slowly toward the ends, alternately flipping the iron upside down and back again as you continue gliding down the section. Notice when you flip the flat iron over 180 degrees and back again, this will cause a smooth wave as you glide down the section. Don't rush it. Taking your time with this motion as you continue down the section will give you that great sexy, wavy style.
As you continue styling each section, working your way around your head towards the back. The most difficult area to reach is the back of your head so definitely take your time here. It's OK if you cannot get as close to the roots in the back, a little root drag is good in the back because it will give you some added volume I need.
If you don't get the sexy waves you want on the first try, don't worry! Just let the section you were working on cool down for a few minutes before you try it again, and move on to the next section while you are waiting. This wave technique takes a little time and practice before you create the ideal waves you want.
Just a tip...
When working on the top of your head, create a little bit of lift at the roots by taking a section at the root and flipping the iron away from my head on the first twist. If you want a flatter look at the top, flip your iron in the other direction and move it towards the top of your head instead.
Hold the Wave
To give your new waves hold, definition and shine, you should apply a small amount of a styling spray, gel, or lotion specifically created for wavy styles. Just loosely work a little dab (or spritz) through your hair from roots to tips with your fingertips and you are ready to roll! With a little practice, tousled, sexy waves are as easy as can be!