Best Car For Golf Clubs in 2023
Club Car Precedent Tinted Fold Down Impact Resistant Windshield for CC Precedent Golf Cart
Club Car Precedent 6" Double A-Arm Golf Cart Lift Kit (Fits 2004-Up, Gas or Electric)
- Fits Club Car Precedent Models 2004-Up Gas and Electric
- Includes Everything to Lift Both the Front and Rear
- Easy to Follow FULL COLOR Instructions Included
- No Cutting and No Weld Design, for an Easy Bolt on Application
- 6" Lift Allows up to 23" Tall Tires
Club Car DS Heavy Duty Deluxe Rear Leaf Spring Kit by MODZ
- [COMPATIBLE WITH ALL CLUB CAR DS 1981+ GOLF CARTS] - Fits all gas and electric Club Car DS 1981 and newer golf carts. All MODZ replacement parts meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- [DELUXE LEAF SPRING KIT] - Our complete kit includes everything you need to improve the ride of your golf cart with the added weight of passengers or cargo. The kit includes (2) heavy duty leaf springs, (8) rubber bushings, (4) metal spacers and (2) U-bolts.
- [HEAVY DUTY LEAF SPRINGS] - Our heavy duty leaf springs feature a 3 leaf design and are 15% thicker on average than most OEM and aftermarket springs.
- [INCLUDES U-BOLTS] - Our deluxe kit includes (2) U-bolts with mounting hardware making installation a breeze. Quite often pre-existing U-bolts will be worn or too short making heavy duty spring installation difficult if not impossible.
- [SQUEAK FREE BUSHINGS] - Unlike many leaf spring kits on the market, our kit uses rubber bushings instead of polyurethane for a smoother, more squeak free ride.
10L0L Golf Cart Seat Cover Set Fit for Club Car DS Precedent & Yamaha, Warm Bench Seat Covers for Cold Winter Weather, Breathable Washable Polyester Mesh Cloth Gray Black Beige Red Blue-Large
- BIG IMPROVEMENT OVER YOUR VINYL SEATS: 10L0L golf cart seat cover really update the look of your cart, made your golf cart look like new again, looks as good as the real expensive one at buggies unlimited. Besides, they are perfect save for ugly seats and can cover a few cuts in the original seat. Warm tips: These seat covers are flexible,fit for Club Car DS & Precedent,Yamaha. The best choice of Christmas or Thanksgiving gift for golfer boss husband father boyfriend.
- EXTENDS THE LIFE OF YOUR SEATS: Our golf cart seat cover also extends the life of older or damaged seats by preserving the condition and integrity of your carts upholstery, these are well made and will last for a long time. Besides, keep your seat clean, free of dirt, dust, scratches and spills.
- IN TWO-Tone WHICH LOOKS VERY STYLISH: The 10L0L golf cart seat covers are made of polyester mesh fiber cloth in two-tone which looks very stylish, very durable, easy to clean, thickened made and seams are well stitched and won't shrink or stretch, When it's time to clean, just throw it in the washing machine and air dry, folds easily for packing, lightweight.
- GET COZY AND KEEP WARM IN COLDER WINTER: We manufacture our golf cart seat cover with the highest quality polyester mesh cloth, warm bench seat cover for cold winter weather which ensuring your warmth, comfort and dry, even in the great outdoors. They are both soft and plush to the touch, the carefully crafted logo will not fall. 1 year refund or replacement!
- COST SAVING FOR YOU & EASY TO INSTALL: Almost every golf cart I have seen eventually get tears on the driver side corner bench. This was an inexpensive repair that installed easily by one person without any tools (In less than 60 seconds). 10L0L Golf Cart Seat cover fits for Club Car DS & Precedent, Yamaha.
Lester Link Series 48 Volt Golf Cart Battery Charger for 1995-2013 Club Car PowerDrive & IQ Golf Carts
- This Lester Links 48 volt golf cart battery charger is made for 1995-2013 48V Club Car DS, Precedent, Carry All, Villager & Transporter golf carts all PowerDrive / IQ & IQ Plus systems (Does NOT fit Star Carts).
- Plug the battery charger into your Club Car and once your golf cart batteries fully charge, the Club Car's onboard computer automatically tells the charger to stops charging.
- The Lester Links Charger needs a minimum of 30 volts to activate. If the battery pack is below 30 volts, the charger will not register when it is plugged into your cart and therefore it will not turn on.
- If your batteries are less than 4 years old then you may be able to bring them up to the proper voltage. You will need to do this with an automotive style charger. YouTube has videos online to help you with this process.
- This 48 volt Club Car battery charger made by Lester Electrical offers a 2 year manufacturer warranty but many customers have found that these heavy-duty intelligent chargers will last for more than 20 years.
Performance Plus Carts Club Car DS Golf Cart Rear Flip Back Seat Kit for 1982-2000.5 - Factory White
- FITS: Club Car DS 1982 - 2000.5 Gas or Electric
- Off White Cushion Set with Premium 3.5" Thick Seat Bottom Cushion
- Heavy Duty Gloss Black Finish to Resist Fading, Highly Polished Diamond Plate Cargo Deck Area
- Marine Grade Thick and Soft Vinyl Factory Matched Color Seats
- FREE Safety Grab Bar and FULL Color Instructions
Fat Cat Golf Club Car Precedent Clay Steel Basket Black Powder Coated Hardware Included
- Excellent Quality Clay Basket - Super Strong - Great Looking
- Excellent Quality - Super Easy Installation
- All Hardware Included
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
10L0L (2 Rear Shock Absorbers for Club Car DS Gas Electric Golf Cart 1988 & Up, G&E 2004-Up Precedent 1013164
- Rear Shocks for Club Car DS: Club Car OEM is 1014236, Package List: 2x Rear Shock Absorbers .
- 1013164 Rear shock absorber For Club Car electric 1988-up DS, G&E 2004-up Precedent.
- Rear Shocks for Club Car DS: Fits Gas 1997+ , Electric 1981+
- Rear Shocks for Club Car DS Replaces: 1014236, 1013164, 1012183, 1027064-01
- 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee!
Performance Plus Carts Club Car DS Golf Cart Full LED Headlight Tail Light Kit 1993-Up
- Fits 1993 and Up Club Car DS Models Only
- LED Headlights and LED Tail Lights with
- Full Plug N Play Easy to Install Wiring Harness with Push Pull Switch
- Includes Cut Out Template and Instructions for Headlights and Tail Lights
- Full Installation Instructions Included
Golf Cart Rear & Front Shock Absorbers - Fits Club Car DS 1981-2008 Electric
- Golf Cart 4 Pack Front And Rear Shock Absorbers with Bushings & Hardware
- Fits 1981-2008 Club Car DS Electric Models
- Fits 1984-1996 Club Car DS Gas Models
- Club Car DS Front Shock Replaces OEM# 1014235, 1015813 - Measures: 8" Compressed / 11 1/4" Extended
- Club Car DS Rear Shock Replaces OEM# 1014236 - Measures: 2" Compressed / 14 3/4" Extended
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Hybrid Gold Clubs - Review
A solid hybrid for the better player.
The Diablo Edge Tour Hybrid sports a hosel like the rest of the line and is also designed for a high launch with a boring trajectory. This is achieved by moving the center of gravity around towards the rear while also creating a very thin crown to help with the process. I've been using this club a couple of months now and even into the wind, this club cuts through the air with ease!
The sole of the club promotes solid contact from most lies and does not dig like some other hybrids out there. It is possible to still attack the ball without fear hitting the shot fat. Similar to their woods and hybrids in the past, the Edge Tour Hybrid features a VFT face for maximum distance. I've offset the hot face by keeping a steel shaft in my hybrid to make sure there is no large gap between my 2 hybrid and 3 iron.
With all that technology I would have to say the best feature is the look. A clean head, and very little offset inspire confidence in the better player. Being able to work the ball with a hybrid is not always easy, but the Edge Tour allows you to move the ball any way you want.
When I first got a chance to test this club, like the rest of the Edge Tour line I was very impressed by how the club looked. It was clean and simple at address, and the hosel really looks good on a Callaway club! The sole is such that I can get through a lot of different lies with ease without it getting caught up in heavy rough, or skipping on a tight lie.
After hitting a few dozen shots I had one made to my specs. It's a great club off the tee on short and tight par 4's and the occasional long par 3. Not having to worry about hitting this ball into the wind is also a plus. I've actually yet to face a wind over 20mph, but up to that point this thing is stable as can be. You really need to hit the Edge Tour line to get a feel for just how flat the ball flight is after such a high launch! This not only promotes more distance, but when you need to hit a shot a little lower, that boring ball flight is almost unstoppable into a wind!
I'd recommend this club to anyone in search of a better player's hybrid. What you get for the price is going to be well worth it and like me, you may be using it for years to come!