Best Carry Golf Bag With 14 Dividers in 2022
Sun Mountain 2019 4.5 Ls 14-Way Stand Bag Red/Grey
Sun Mountain 2020 4.5 LS Stand Bag (Black, 4.5 LS 14-W)
- 10.5” 14-Way full-length individual club dividers
- Nine pockets including full-length clothing pocket
- Water-resistant, velour-lined valuables pocket
- Hydration pouch and multiple accessory pockets
- E-Z Fit Dual Strap System
TaylorMade 2019 Flextech Crossover Stand Golf Bag, Titanium Blue
- 14-way top provides a slot for every club
- Cart strap pass-through for easy access to all pockets; 10 pockets
- Large internal insulated cooler pocket
- Easily accessible insulated water bottle pocket
- Full-length dividers to eliminate club crowding; 10 lbs.
Callaway Golf 2020 Fairway 14 Stand Bag
- All-new 14 Way top with individual full-length dividers padded OptiFit Comfort Strap design provides increased carry comfort
- Improved pocket design for increased storage water-resistant valuables pocket, hidden rain hood pocket behind the hip pad
- Individual cell phone sleeve and insulated water bottle pocket
- Updated Self-balancing X-Act Fit Strap System; carabiner-style towel hook with glove attachment
- Weight: 5. 4 lbs.
Founders Club Waterproof Golf Stand Bag Ultra Dry for Rainy Days on The Golf Course Light Weight 14 Way Full Length Divider with Dual Padded Carry Strap (Blue)
- Waterproof Construction with Seam Sealed pockets and snap on rain hood keeps your clubs and gear safe and dry on rainy days on the golf course
- Spacious Bag with 14 Way Full length dividers to prevent clubs from tangling and 6 pockets - Pockets include one full length pocket for apparel, 2 side pockets for shoes and other gear, a Velour lined Valuables pocket, a front ball pocket, and front insulated beverage cooler pocket- Additional external storage includes glove storage, D Clip, and Umbrella sleeve
- Light Weight and Easy to Handle- This bag weighs in at 5 pounds and has 5 different handles to make getting the bag out of your car and onto the course a breeze
- Comfortable to Carry- Bag comes with a thick high density foam hip pad and adjustable 4 point Dual strap carry strap, also padded with high density foam to make your round of golf more enjoyable
- Durable Construction and Stand Mechanism- Built with durable Aluminum legs and a flexible stand base to give your bag more contact with the ground for greater stability. The bag comes with a 1 year warranty
Tangkula Golf Stand Bag, Lightweight Organized Sunday Bag Easy Carry Shoulder Bag with 3 Way Dividers and 4 Pockets, Black
- Wear Resistance: Made of polyester fabric, this golf stand bag is sturdy enough to avoid any additional wear and tear while using it. It surely guarantees you a durable lifetime for its sturdy construction and a longtime satisfactory experience.
- Reasonable Capacity: Featuring light weight of only 3.5lbs and portability, carry golf stand bag 3 way dividers surprisingly offers you enough space to accommodate your golf clubs. There are 4 zipper pockets on this bag to bring you additional storage space, which you can put various accessories in.
- Considerate Added Values: Backpack-style shoulder strap for extra comfort provides you a convenient handle on the side to quickly carry and go. And the special zipper design adds both practicability and aesthetics to this product.
- Premium Travel Helper: Golf bags is quite great for traveling for it takes up very little space in a trailer, camper, or car trunk due to its compact body. You can just take it to your desired place effortlessly. And the bag can be stored neatly when you do not use it.
- Foot Support: With a total color of black and aluminum paint foot pipe support, it can stand steadily and balanced as you want to release your hands. And it can also stand straight with a plastic chassis. A rubber foot pipe bracket can well prevent the scratch.
Powerbilt TPS Dunes 14-Way Black/Charcoal Stand Golf Bag (Black/Charcoal)
- 14-Way top for club organization
- Padded dual carry straps
- 5 zippered pockets
Datrek Golf Go Lite Hybrid Stand Bag (Black/Slate)
- 14-Way organizer top with full-length individual dividers
- Rubberized putter and driver wells integrated into bag top
- Swivel clip attachment system for easy shoulder strap seperation
- Ergonomic double should strap and cushioned hip pad
- 6 Zippered pockets
Bag Boy Chiller Hybrid Stand Bag Black/Charcoal/Royal Chiller Hybrid Stand Bag
- Removable, insulated cooler bag holds six 12-ounce cans
- 14-way organizer top with full-length individual dividers
- Oversized putter well fits larger grips
- TOP-LOK Technology, a patented bag-to-cart attachment system
- Ergonomic single shoulder strap with hidden cart strap sleeve
Callaway Golf 2019 Hyper Lite 3 Stand Bag, Black/White, Double Strap
- Perfect Full Size Lightweight Carry Bag with 4 Way top with Full Length Dividers
- Improved Strap Design, offers increased coverage and comfort padding
- Water Resistant easy access valuables pocket and Individual cell phone sleeve
- Full Size Apparel Pocket and Insulated Water Bottle Pocket
- Hidden Rain Hood Pocket behind the hip pad, Freeing up the apparel pocket
The Top Golf Communities in Orlando and Central Florida
Central Florida is home to some of the top golf courses in the world, and it is host to multiple PGA and USGA golf events. Check out these top golf communities to live along some of the top courses available.
Lake Nona Golf amp; Country Club
Nestled among the green meadows, pristine lakes, and green meadows of east central Florida is Lake Nona Golf and Country Club, located inside the city of Orlando. With a world famous golf course, gates entrance, and some of the finest amenities in Florida's golf course communities, Lake Nona offers a special private retreat for residents and guests alike.
Lake Nona Golf and Country Club offers all the comforts and luxuries you would expect from a top notch private community. They offer a Georgian-style Clubhouse, Guest Lodge, fitness center, heated pool, and even a Racquet Club with tennis courts. Homes in the neighborhood range from the $900's to over $5 million, making it one of the most exclusive, comfortable, and beautiful private communities in Florida.
The golf, of course, is the big attraction at Lake Nona. With one of the top 100 courses in the world, the country club offers a rare opportunity for its members. The course is a Tom Fazio designed 18 hole championship course. It winds through the pines, groves, and along three of the lakes around the property, Buck Lake, Red Lake, and Lake Nona. All of this change in terrain and scenery is mixed with a variety of shot making demands that will challenge and entertain golfers of all levels. The club also offers members unparalleled service on and off the course. Spacious practice areas offer a wide variety of shots to practice and improve along with the course itself is the reason why many of the best golf players in the world call Lake Nona Golf and Country Club home. The course has even hosted a number of PGA and world golf events as well as national amateur events.
Lake Nona Golf and Country Club Community is located just 20 minutes from Disney World and 35 minutes from Cocoa Beach, making it not only a great place to live and sty, but in a great location to get out and see some of the best attractions Orlando has to offer.
Phone: 407-851-9091 or 407-859-0436
Address: 9801 Lake Nona Road
Orlando, FL 32827
Mission Inn's Las Colinas
Located about 35 minutes northwest of Orlando is The Mission Inn's Las Colinas Golf amp; Tennis Resort. A privately owned grand resort, it is the model of accessible seclusion. Decorated with rolling hills, lakes, and a plethora of majestic pines and oaks, this Spanish Colonial-style resort is a pleasant surprise in the heart of Central Florida.
The Mission Inn's Las Colinas sits on 1,000 acres and offers a community park with basketball, volleyball, and a playground; a fitness center; three on site restaurants and two lounges with nighttime entertainment; and a marina for water access. Condominiums on the property start in the $300,000's and property lots along the golf course start at $56,000 with homes starting at $340,000. Resort and inn lodging is available as well for those who wish to vacation on the facility.
This beautiful golf community offers two courses, El Campeon and Las Colinas. El Campeon is a 6,923 yard par 72 course that is one of Florida's best and oldest. Built in 1926, it is consistently ranked among the top 25 of Florida's 1,400 plus courses. Huge, mature trees create a challenging round along with the dramatic layout throughout a rolling landscape. The course was designed by Scotish designer, Charles E. Clarke. Las Colinas was opened in 1992 and was designed by former PGA Tour member, Gary Koch. Nominated by Golf Digest for "Best New Resort Course," it gained immediate prominence. It is a regulation course with a traditional design and wonderful natural changes in elevation and incredible views.
Phone: 800-916-9091 or 352-324-2086
Address: 10400 County Road 48
Howey-in-the-Hils, FL 34737
Southern Hills Plantation Club
Just north of Tampa, Florida, nestled among the rolling hills is Southern Hills Plantation Club. A premier gated golf community, it is located in beautiful Brooksville, Florida. Southern Hills Plantation Club offers a casual elegant atmosphere among tree-lined streets, classical architecture for the region, and 360 degree vistas. It is a small town feel, with access to Tampa and world class golf.
Southern Hills Plantation Club offers all of the finest private community amenities. Soon to be completed is a state-of-the-art fitness center that will occupy 7,500 square feet. Offering the latest and greatest in exercise equipment along with an aquatic center, the Southern Hills fitness center will be one of the community's centers of activity. If you like the small town atmosphere and evening strolls, the boulevard between the gatehouse and clubhouse offers huge five-foot wide sidewalks along both sides. Home prices for the community start in the high $300,000' and go up over $1 million.
Once completed, the golf course will be the center of the community. A Pete Dye designed course, it is a different and exciting course. A par 72 regulation course, it will offer elevations from 60 feet to 250 feet and the yardage will vary from 5205 to 7153. The course will also offer 400 foot wide corridors, large landing areas, and natural barriers between the course and the homes. The practice facilities include a short course, putting green, and driving range. Southern Hills Plantation Golf Club will be a must visit for links lovers of all levels.
Phone: 888-SO-HILLY or 352-799-9898
Address: 5374 Broad Street
Brooksville, FL 34601
Spruce Creek Country Club
Sitting on 1,500 acres and offering individuals 55 years of age and better an active, affordable, and peaceful community is Spruce Creek Country Club. Just 60 miles northwest of Orlando, the gated community is just on the outside of Ocala. Money Magazine called Spruce Creek one of America's five "Best Places to Live." This honor is due in no small part to its mild climate, shopping, medical facilities, low crime, restaurants, scenery, and beautiful horse farms. In addition, residents are protected by a manned gate and are just 50 miles from the Gulf coast beaches.
For those who are into staying active, Spruce Creek Country Club offers two main recreation centers, The Lake Vista Fitness Center and The Horizon Club. Lake Vista Fitness Center is 14,000 square feet and offers an indoor pool, spa, fitness equipment, basketball, and even a fishing pier. The Horizon Club has a resort pool, ballroom, shuffleboard, pickleball courts, a billiard room, card rooms, crafts workshops, and a number of other activity options. The community as a whole also offers a special interest club and activities for those residents over the age of 80.
Since Spruce Creek is a golf community, it makes sense that the golf is phenomenal at the Club. Currently, Spruce Creek offers a 36-hole, multi-tee, championship level course. The course, Eagle Ridge, was designed by Terry Doss. When playing 18, members may choose any combination from the four sets of 9 holes. Because of the variety and tee option, the golf courses offer enjoyment and challenges for experienced and novice golfers alike.
Address: 14031 Del Webb Blvd
Summerfield, FL 34491
The Villages of Citrus Hills
Located near Tampa, Florida is a new private community located in Citrus County. Featuring a low-density layout and a variety of villages, The Villages of Citrus Hills is centered around a multi-million dollar recreation and activities center as well as championship golf. Just 80 minutes from Tampa International Airport and Orlando International Airport, Citrus Hills is close to major metropolitan areas, but offers residents a private small town feel.
Citrus Hills offers homes and homesites as well as visitation programs. A community that prides itself on luxury and affordability, homes start from the low $100,000's to $400,000. For wooded or golf course homesites, prices start in the mid $20,000 range. Visitors can stay for three days and two nights for $98 per couple, offering an opportunity to preview the community's lifestyle.
The community, despite its affordability, still offers a number of luxury amenities. Lighted tennis courts, swimming pools, equestrian facilities, exercise facilities, and both golf and tennis lessons. In addition, the community has numerous clubs for social events, travel, fishing, and any number of other opportunities to get to know your neighbors.
Citrus Hills offers three golf courses for the pleasure of residents and guests, The Meadows, The Oaks, and Skyview. Each offers a unique experience. The Meadows is the original Citrus Hills course. Play on this course is open and spacious. The course is designed for the enjoyment of novices, but offers experienced players an opportunity for relaxing golf. The Oaks is a more challenging course that finds itself among the rolling hills and oak trees of the area. The 6323 yard course offers a challenge to even the most experienced golfers. Skyview is a first class golf opportunity. Elevations of the course rise to as high as 250 feet and offer a beautiful course that will meet the challenge of even the most experienced of golfers.
Address: 2400 N Terra Vista Blvd
Hernando, FL 34442
Located on 1,859 acres in the historic college town of DeLand, Florida, is Arvida's Victoria Park. The town is quiet and quaint and the community is a throwback to simpler times for active families. This community offers the amenities dsired for everyone, from young families to active adults.
For those who enjoy the outdoors, there is a lot to enjoy at Victoria Park. There, you will find over 600 Parkland and green space acres. You may also wish to take advantage of the private active adult club within the grounds. A fitness center with state-of-the-art cardio equipment and weights are available inside the club. For more active residents, tennis, swimming, fishing, biking, walking, and a short drive to nearby beaches and central Florida attractions are available.
Homes at Victoria Park are offered in low to moderate prices. Lots for building range from $61,000 to $135,000, while homes themselves range from the $100,000's to over $600,000, making Victoria Park more affordable than many private communities.
Of course, a proper private country club community would not be complete without a golf course. The club offers an 18-home championship course designed by Ron Garl. Voted best new course in Florida by Florida Golf News, the course offers an enjoyable opportunity to members and guests. In addition, there is a state-of-the-art practice facility including putting green and driving range. By the course is the 20,000 sq.-ft clubhouse. The clubhouse features a heated swimming pool, spa, fitness center, billiards room, business resource center, computer lab, and ballroom.
Phone: 1-866-842-7275 or 386-740-3700
Address: 1431 Orange Camp Road
DeLand, FL 32724