Best Cheap Golf Irons in 2020
Orlimar Golf ATS Junior Boy's Red/Black Golf #7 Iron (Right Hand Ages 9-12)
CRAFTSMAN GOLF 12pcs Thick Synthetic Leather Golf Iron Head Covers Set Headcover Fit All Brands Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Taylormade, Cobra, Nike, Etc. SKU:6000240
- Thick Material iron head cover
- Pu leather
- Velcro,never drop from iron head
Craftsman Golf 11pcs /Set (4,5,6,7,8,9,A,S,P,L,X) USA US Flag Clover Leather Black Iron Covers Headcover
- Durable and Stylish Synthetic Pu Leather material provide excellent protection.
- Elastic built into the headcover for a firm fit.
- It is longer than usual cover,then it can protect your club more carefully and considerate
- USA Flag Clover,match your golf bag perfectly.
- Designed by CRAFTSMAN GOLF
Callaway Golf 2018 Men's Rogue Individual Iron, Right Hand, Synergy, 60G Shaft, Senior Flex, 3 Iron
- 360 Face Cup + VFT for more Ball Speed
- MIM'd Internal Standing Wave for Optimal Flight and Control
- Urethane Microspheres for Great Feel
- Rogue Performance Package
Callaway Golf Iron Headcovers - Set of 9
- Set includes 9 covers - 4-PW, SW, X
- Fits both right and left handed irons
- Breathable fabric reduces moisture build-up
- Provides excellent protection on course and during transit
2018 Cobra King F8 One Length Iron Set (Set of 6 total clubs, Men's, Right Hand, Steel, Stiff Flex, 5-GW)
- One length design-cobra first one length irons are re-engineered to match 7 iron weighting and length to deliver more consistent trajectory and distance gapping throughout the set
- Forged VFT Pwrshell Face-A thinner, variable thickness face design enhances the active sweet zone for faster ball speeds and higher lauch across all points on the face.
- Carbon feel technology-for the first time EVER in a iron, a lightweight carbon fiber medallion supports a thinner face while delivering improved sound and feel
- TECFLO progressive set technology-advanced construction technologies combine to create the ultimate progressive irons that deliver tailored performance throughout the set
- Progressive spin technology-v grooves on the 4-6 irons reduce spin, U-Grooves on the 7-PW optimize spin, and the wedge-spaced grooves on gw-sw-lw deliver extra sping for shots around the green
Face Saver Plus 3-SW, Black Iron Cover (9-piece)
- Hosel lock to prevent loss
- Fits regular and oversize irons
- 9 piece set 3-SW
- Made in USA
Craftsman Golf 12pcs Black Synthetic Leather Golf Iron Head Covers Set Headcover with Colorful Number Embroideried,Easily get The Needed Iron for Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Taylormade, Cobra
- Pu leather,the material is customized according to high requirement
- The colorful number is embroideried,easy to recognize the club
- 12pcs/set (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,S,P,L,L)
- Velcro,never drop from iron head
- Designed by CRAFTSMAN GOLF
CRAFTSMAN GOLF White & Blue US Flag Neoprene Golf Club Head Cover Wedge Iron Protective Headcover for Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Taylormade, Cobra, Nike, Etc.
- 10pcs,one size fit all irons (4.5,6,7,8,9,AW,SW,PW,LW)
- US Flag Design
- Machine washable
TaylorMade Golf M2 Iron Set 4-PW Right Hand Steel Regular Flex
- Pushing the limits in iron design
- Ultra-low CG & Max-cor
- Geocoustic engineering
Hot Tips for Healthy Looking Hair
Tips for checking and fixing damaged hair. UV rays, flat irons and blow dryers all can damage hair. Here are tips for healthy looking hair.
Check the bulb first. Pull a strand of hair out from the root, and examine the base. Healthy hair has a thick bulb. Unhealthy hair has no bulb. Usually, this happens from styling or genetic hair loss.
Another great why to check for damaged hair is simply giving your hair a tug. Wrap a piece of hair around your thumb and index finger. Use your other hand to tug on it. If it snaps, your hair has very little moisture. If your hair stretches, your hair needs protein. Protein helps to strengthen the hairs keratin bonds.
The third way is an interesting test. Drop a strand of your hair into a sink and see if it sinks or floats. If your hair sinks, the shaft is porous, which happens to colored hair and in some cases protein deficiency. If your hair floats, then your hair is healthy.
To be sure you are getting an accurate account of hairs health, be sure to pull strands from different parts of your head.
Going outdoors with wet hair can be very damaging. Hair is more fragile and susceptible to breakage. To prevent this from happening, buy styling products like Paul Mitchell that aid in faster drying time for your hair.
Visit Paul Mitchell's website for lots of styling products:
A cheap blow dryer is another way to damage your hair. They can overheat causing your hairs cuticle to fry. A tip to remember, if your blow dryer is loud it is not of good quality and needs replacing. Using a professional blow dryer can still damage hair if not correctly used, making you hair burned. To fix this problem I recommend the Conair ion shine 1875-watt dryer that sells for $37.00. This dryer is available at most department stores.
Take it from one who smokes this can damage your hair. Not only does your hair smell like smoke but also the smoke leaves residue on your scalp and hair, making hair dull. I have tried to quit smoking and that did not work so I use an alternative method to keep my hair healthy. I use a clarifying shampoo once a month and a facial so to speak for my scalp. A good product I use is Nioxin Scalp Renew that removes buildup and unclogs follicles. This costs around $60.00 to $70.00 but worth it for healthy hair.
Nioxin scalp renew can be purchased at
UV rays from the sun and fluorescent lighting can fade color and damage your hairs integrity. . Styling products with UVB and UVA protection can protect your hair from these damages. A wonderful product called Logics Color DNA styling products has the protectors your hair needs from the UV rays. Logics Color DNA is available for $18.00.
Visit Logics website at
Shampoos you choose can strip your tresses of moisture. Quality shampoos that contain sulfate and salt free products make a huge difference in how your hair looks and feels. I recommend PureOlogy shampoos and conditioners to avoid the stripping of moisture. This product costs $6.00 each for a two-ounce bottle.
Visit PureOlogy's website at
Many women wear ponytails, which can cause your hair to break. Wearing your hair down is a great why to prevent breakage. If you have to wear it up, consider using elastics with a plastic feel so there will be less risk of breakage. Try a product called Blax Snag Free Hair Elastics Ponytail holders. They cost $4.00 for eight.
They are available on-line at
Flat irons can burn your hair if you use it everyday. Do what you can with the blow dryer; it causes far less damage than a flat iron. Coating your strands with a silicone free heat protection like Alterna caviar Anti Aging Radiant Smoothing Lotion with hydrating Rheidol extract that costs $30.00, helps to prevent the dangers of burning your hair.
This product is available at
Dandruff can damage your scalp, the more you itch the worse it gets. Having a healthy scalp means having healthy hair. I recommend Head and Shoulders Shampoo. The cost is $5.00 and is available at any department store. Head and Shoulders boost the effectiveness of active antidandruff ingredients left on your scalp by fifty percent. This will leave your scalp feeling and looking better quickly.