Best Color Golf Ball For Visually Impaired in 2020
Learning Resources Spike The Fine Motor Hedgehog, Sensory, Fine Motor Toy, Easter Basket Toy, Ages 18 months+
Gosky 12x55 High Definition Monocular Telescope and Quick Smartphone Holder - 2018 Newest Waterproof Monocular -BAK4 Prism for Wildlife Bird Watching Hunting Camping Travelling Wildlife Secenery
- 12x55 high power magnification - have the best view in your outdoor adventures. To see 12x closer with a clear and bright image with the generous, light-gathering 55mm objective wide lens. Perfect for hiking, hunting, climbing, bird watching, ball games, concerts, watching wildlife and scenery.
- High powered monocular promises brighter, crystal clear views during all your outdoor adventures
- Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and wilderness explorers, a handheld and must-have for bird watching, wildlife, hunting, hiking, mountaineering, camping, surveillance and traveling.
- The long eye-relief with the twist-up eye cup makes this high-end monocular set stand out among competition!
- Argon purging provides waterproof, fog proof, dustproof and shockproof protection in any weather, and any environment. Rubber armored body strengthen its durability.
- Lifetime. 24hours customer service!
Gosky Titan 12X50 High Power Prism Monocular and Quick Smartphone Holder - Waterproof Fog- Proof Shockproof Scope -BAK4 Prism FMC for Bird Watching Hunting Camping Travelling Wildlife Secenery
- 12X50 High Power Magnification - Have the best view in your outdoor adventures. To see 12X closer with a clear and bright image with the generous, light-gathering 50mm objective wide lens. Perfect for Hiking,Hunting,Climbing,Birdwatching, Ball games,Watching Wildlife and Scenery.
- Comes with a Gosky 2018 newest quick alignment smartphone adapter. Compatible with iphoneXs, X, 8plus, 8,7plus, 7,6, 6s, 6plus, 5, 5s, 4s,SE, Samsung GALAXY S10, S9, S8, S6, S6, S5, S10 Edge, Note, LG, HTV, Sony, and almost all other smartphones on the market.
- Large BAK-4 Prism inside and Fully Multi-coated Lens Coating - Strengthen the key function of a monocular, guarantee superior light transmission and brightness, make your view brighter, clearer and delivers crisp images.
- Solid Framework and shock-absorbing Rubber Armor with Stripes -Its tight fitting protection makes it usable to withstand the toughest weather conditions. And The rubber armor with stripes makes it comfortable for use and keeps it from slipping out from your hand.
- Waterproof, Dust-proof, and Shockproof Design: Nitrogen-filled waterproof and O-ring sealed optics prevent moisture, dust and debris and ensures the living waterproof function.
Golf Course Resort Review: Turtle Bay Resort, Kahuku, Hawaii
Playing the Arnold Palmer designed course at Turtle Bay resort in Kahuku, Hawaii carries with it the distinction of being one of the few golf courses in Hawaii which will leave you breathless from your first drive.
Forty miles from Honolulu international airport, Turtle Bay resort is nestled in the northernmost point of Oahu, and is surrounded by the Pacific. Each of the resorts 462 guest rooms, suites, beach cottages, and ocean villas provide a beautiful ocean view, and also provide access to the two golf courses and one driving range.
The Arnold Palmer course is a challenging 7,218 yard par 72. The PGA Champion's tour, known as the Turtle Bay Championship will be held on this course through 2020, and is known for its hosting of several PGA and LPGA tournaments throughout the year. With between five and six sets of tees per hole, golfers of every skill level can play this dramatic course, and not beat themselves up too badly. The front nine is architecturally based on Scottish course design, while the back nine winds through wetlands bird sanctuary. Watch out for birdies back there, there are some rare and beautiful birds to be seen. Greens fees for the Arnold Palmer designed course begin at $150 and go as high as $185. After 2pm, however, you'll pay only $110. Resort guests pay slightly less.
The George Fazio course is a 6,535 yard par 72, and holds the distinction of not only being the only golf course in Hawaii which was designed by Fazio, but has also been the host of the LPGA Tour's Hawaiian open, and was the site of the first Senior Skins game. Look to pay slightly less for the Fazio course than the Palmer golf course, with Greens fees ranging between $105 and $160, depending on whether you are a resort guest or not.
After golf, you'll be hard pressed to be bored at this resort which also offers tennis, horseback riding, swimming, an 80' waterslide, helicopter tours, surf lessons, and trips to the resort's beautiful spa Luna