Best Computer Golf Game in 2020
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 - PC
The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA Tour - Xbox One
- Explore the new and Officially Licensed page Tour Career mode including q-school, web﮳com Tour, page Tour, and the FedEx cup playoffs
- Compete online against friends or the world in match play, alt-shot, Skins and more
- Design, build and share your own course creations online or play the creations of others
The Golf Club 2: Day 1 Edition - PC
- Career Mode! - Progress by winning, earning money, and buying into more prestigious golf societies/clubhouses, facing more difficult competition as you rise to the top
- Online Golf Societies - Online clans for you and your friends to compete in, either against each other and/or against other clans. Includes customizable clubhouse to show off status
- Compete online in full seasons and major tournaments, either by yourself or with your Golf Society
- Full Practice Range including driving range, putting green, chipping green, and Sandbox Mode. Features real-time feedback and stat tracking to help improve your skills
- Improved course creator with even more props, tools, and the addition of crowds for a more immersive golfing experience
Everybody's Golf - PlayStation 4
- The classic PlayStation golf franchise is back with its unique blend of deep golf mechanics and quirky visual style, now with customizable golfer avatars, new online gameplay modes, free roam golf courses, and much more
- Robust online experience (team battle, daily tournament etc.)
- Offline single player and multiplayer mode up to 4 players
- Free roaming on the game's golf courses
LINKS 5-COURSE LIBRARY VOLUME 3 (CD-ROM ADD-ON SOFTWARE FOR GOLF PC GAME) (1996 ACCESS SOFTWARE INC.)
Mario Golf: World Tour - Nintendo 3DS
Hank Haney World Golf [Download]
- All new physics engine, using real-world data
- Twenty courses available out of the box, with further courses available to download, including real, licensed courses
- Championship Golf - 20 full 18 hole courses
- Par 3 Pitch and Putt Range
- Crazy Golf - 2 courses Mini Golf
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13: The Masters Collector's Edition - Xbox 360 (Collector's Edition)
- Kinect sensor for Xbox 360 support, which allows for motion and voice control capabilities on the course.
- Improve your game with a true-to-life golf swing. Experience authentic golf that emulates your swing style as you drive the ball down the fairway or sink a 30 foot putt.
- Collector's edition exclusives including access to the grounds of Augusta National facility and additional championship courses.
- Take on the best of the best on some of the world's most celebrated championship golf courses around the globe, including the St. Andrews Links, Pebble Beach Golf Links, TPC Sawgrass and many more.
- Invite friends to join exclusive online country clubs and team up to gain quicker access to downloadable features or compete against other club members for the coveted Club Championship.
Everybody's Golf VR - PlayStation 4
- Swing for the flag with your PlayStation Move motion controller or DS4 wireless controller
- Play through three incredible courses with tips from your very own charismatic caddie
- Practise your putting on the green or tee off at the driving range to perfect your swing
- Step on to the course like never before in the most immersive Everybody’s Golf experience yet
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 - Nintendo Wii
- Confidence Is a Factor—The all-new Shot Confidence feature uses factors from your previous rounds—including club selection, lie, hole, and more—to determine your confidence heading into each shot.
- Stay Cool Under Pressure—Four new taunting mechanisms allow players to throw each other off their game. Will you choke and miss the eagle putt, or sink it and seal the victory?
- PGA TOUR Mode—Build a golfer from the ground up in the most in-depth Career mode ever. Go from an inexperienced rookie to a crafty TOUR veteran on your way to becoming the world’s most dominant golfer.
- FedEx Cup Playoff Courses—Experience the all-new FedEx Cup championship format by playing a dream round at Westchester Country Club, TPC Boston, Cog Hill, and East Lake.
- Take on the Most PGA TOUR and LPGA Tour Pros—Featuring the greatest PGA TOUR and LPGA Tour pros, including Tiger Woods, John Daly, and Vijay Singh, plus Annika Sorenstam, Natalie Gulbis, Christie Kerr, and Morgan Pressel.
Callaway Diablo Edge Fairway Woods Golf Club Review
Long, but not as forgiving as you might think.
Similar to their last Diablo fairway woods, the Diablo Edge are very, very long. They are made with VFT Technology for explosive distance, and as Callaway boasts, "the lowest and deepest CG in a fairway wood that the company has ever made". With a very high MOI and a very large club head, it is the best club for distance and forgiveness off the tee. Err... wait, these are supposed to be hit off the fairway right? Keep reading.
While yes, they are fairway woods, I'm not sure how many of your average golfers can hit them. The large head is very, very deep. No matter how much weight you move around in the club head, or what shaft you put in it, it's going to be difficult for most players to get this club airborne. I prefer the shallow headed Diablo Edge Tour. While it is a little smaller, it's easy as pie to get in the air and probably the best fairway wood I'm going to hit in a while.
The club itself matches the driver in looks. A little boxy shape with a nice alignment aid to help you center the ball at address. The club shaft is not too long and is easy to square up. When you do hit it off the turf and get it in the air, it really is a pleasure to hit. But even with me being golf professional, it went pretty low compared to other game improvement fairway woods I've hit.
Overall this is a solid club, better off the tee than the fairway however with a fair amount of workability. Phil Mickelson uses the original model and crushes it. I think the deeper face helps him from hitting the ball too high due to his fast swing speed so you should take a note there.
Give it a try on the range before buying and don't be afraid to hit some other clubs, it's all about finding what works. Just because the tour model says "tour" on it does not mean it's not for you!