Best Cooling Golf Shirts in 2023
Arctic Cool Menâ€™s Polo Instant Cooling Moisture Wicking Performance UPF 50+ Shirt | Lightweight Breathable Polo for Golf, Office, Work, Dress, Dinner, Polar Blue (2017), XL
Amazon Essentials Men's Regular-Fit Quick-Dry Golf Polo Shirt, Medium Heather Grey, XX-Large
- Same fit, new name: We’ve changed the name of this shirt style to “Regular Fit” but the measurements remain the same
- A classic cut makes this golf polo a go-to on or off the links - if you enjoy Greg Norman or IZOD golf polos, we invite you to try Amazon Essentials
- Lightweight performance quick-dry fabric wicks moisture to help keep you dry and provides UPF sun protection ranging from UPF 20 – UPF 40 depending on color selected*
- Unbanded cuffs for full range of motion
- Sport made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- Model is 6'2" and wearing size Medium
Arctic Cool Menâ€™s Crew Neck Instant Cooling Moisture Wicking Performance UPF 50+ Short Sleeve Shirt | Lightweight Breathable Tshirt for Running, Workout, Exercise, Fishing, Midnight Navy, XL
- ✔ MORE THAN MOISTURE WICKING - As you begin to sweat, the advanced HydroFreeze X fabric wicks moisture away from your skin while also dispersing it throughout. It's lightweight, breathable and quick drying. When combined with airflow, Arctic Cool's EXCLUSIVE HydroFreeze X Fabric design acts as a radiator and INSTANTLY COOLS your body through controlled evaporation...NATURALLY. Chemical-free cooling that won't wash out. Now you can do what you love...more easily, longer and comfortably!
- ✔ LIGHTWEIGHT BREATHABLE AND COMFORTABLE - Made with an athletic cut 4-way stretch polyester and spandex fabric blend, the Arctic Cool Men’s Crew Neck Instant Cooling Short Sleeve Shirt provides a greater range of motion for any activity. For a looser fit choose a size up! Now you can keep cool AND stay active!
- ✔ PERFECT FOR ANY ACTIVITY - With Arctic Cool Moisture Wicking Instant Cooling Athletic Shirts for men you can be your best and most comfortable for running, exercise, golf, yoga, fishing, hiking, camping, gardening, walking, biking, beach, boating and anytime you need maximum comfort and cooling. It even works great as a moisture wicking undershirt!
- ✔ SUN PROTECTION IS STANDARD - With moisture wicking and instant cooling apparel that is rated with UPF 50+ Sun Protection by an independent testing laboratory, wear your shirt doing the activities you love while being protected from the sun's harmful rays! Perfect for exercise, running, golf, yoga, fishing, hiking, camping, gardening, walking, beach, biking, and anywhere else you need maximum protection!
- ✔ ANTIMICROBIAL AND ANTI-ODOR - Wear your shirt with confidence knowing that Arctic Cool's HydroFreeze X Fabric has antimicrobial and anti-odor properties built -in naturally. Easily keep fresh, clean and stink-free while being your most comfortable doing the activities you love!
NIKE Dri Fit Zonal Cooling Stripe OLC Golf Polo 2019 Team Crimson X-Large
- Nike Zonal Cooling technology helps keep you cool without distraction
- Rolled-forward shoulder seams allow natural range of motion
- Standard fit provides a relaxed, comfortable feel
- Two-button placket provides a customizable fit - Fold-over collar for classic polo style
- Circular-knit fabric is lightweight, stretchy and enhances breathability by placing an open-knit pattern in high-heat and high-motion areas
Hanes Sport Men's Cool DRI Men's Performance Polo,Graphite,Medium
- Short-sleeve performance polo shirt with three-button placket
- Fast-drying Cool DRI technology for comfort
- 50+ UPF rating for UV protection
- Tagless back neck
Dickies Men's Short Sleeve Performance Cooling Tee, Dusty Blue, 2X
- Temp iq intelligent cooling for advance temperature control
- Wicking technology to move moisture away from the body, keeping you dry
- Raglan sleeves for improved mobility
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) rating system measures the UV protection provided by the fabric
Naviskin Women's Sun Protection UPF 50+ UV Outdoor Long Sleeve T-Shirt White Size XL
- ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY - UPF 50+ fabrication protects the skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful UVA and UVB, delivers a relaxed fit for all-day comfort. If you enjoy outdoor activities, this is the best one for you!
- Lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking fabric keeps you dry and cool feeling
- Crew-neck offer excellent sun protection and flatlock seams offer no-chafe comfort, ideal for outdoor activities like golf, fishing, hiking, traveling, boating, climbing, running, workout, etc.
- Raglan sleeves provide wide range of motion and eliminate shoulder seam chafing
- This outdoor T-shirt available in 2 colors, you can easily matched with your pants/shorts
DRSKIN UV Sun Protection Long Sleeve Top Shirts Skins Tee Compression Base Layer (3XL, SABB01)
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex - Smooth and Ultra-Soft Fabric that provides extreme comfort with very little weight without restriction
- Designed for all seasons(training, baseball, basketball, soccer, American football, NFL, Squat, weight training, cycle, yoga, rashguard, skiing, snowboarding, all weather sports)
- Non abrasion fabric material with excellent elasticity and durability, UV BLOCKING 98.8%
- Moisture Sensing/Quick time Dry/TWO-WAY Air Circulation, Cool in Summer and heat retention in winter
- Quick and Dry Transport System - Wicks Sweat away from the body, keeping you cooler and drier
NIKE Dri Fit Zonal Cooling Stripe OLC Golf Polo 2019 Indigo Storm X-Large
Hanes womens X-Temp Performance Polo Shirt,Light Steel,Medium
Miley Cyrus' Controversial Vanity Fair Photo Shoot
Miley Cyrus has been caught without her shirt - on purpose. This article expresses my view that our girls need role models who keep their shirts on.
While I am the parent of a boy who does not watch Cyrus' show, I believe that these recent actions from this young star are concerning for parents. I would advocate a ban on Hannah Montana merchandise for the following reasons:
1. Our girls need positive role models. While there is nothing intrinsically wrong with sexuality and intimacy, it is something that should be experienced only by those mature enough to cope with the complex emotions brought about by the activity. While Cyrus' topless photo was not explicitly sexual, it does give mixed messages about what is expected of young women - and gives the impression that being topless is acceptable for someone who is at a tender age.
2. Cyrus' show is associated with a squeaky-clean image. Moreover, her pop music is also associated with this clean-cut all American girl image. With the fallout of other teenage idols (i.e. Jamie Lynn Spears pregnancy, Britney Spears falling from public grace, the Olson twins and their various problems, etc.) this has become a rare commodity. It creates a problem for parents wanting to find entertainment for pre-teens who are not yet ready for sexual content. (Is there a reason our children must grow up so fast?)
3. Branding. For reasons not associated with Cyrus' behavior itself, our children are becoming consumers - and at very young ages. This should be quite concerning as our country is becoming very comfortable with running debt.
4. From the feminist standpoint - is there a reason we should be teaching our girls that wearing makeup, posing topless, and showing off underwear is "cool"? What happened to the movement for women to be strong, smart, and confident (without showing off their body parts)? I would love to see strong teenage females flaunting what it really means to be a woman.
5. From the "there are better things to do with time" standpoint - personally, I limit my child's consumption of pop culture. There is a whole world of childhood to be discovered - reading books in the shade, swimming, climbing trees, making up games, etc.
Regardless of my opinions on the controversy, our children are growing up too fast as it is. Childhood is being usurped by mass media and pop culture. There is a lack of positive role models at the moment within television and film for pre-teens. Perhaps this is a need that media should be focusing on - rather than creating sexualized versions of young teenagers in order to sell magazines.