Best Crossover For Golf Clubs in 2023
TaylorMade 2019 Flextech Crossover Stand Golf Bag, Titanium Blue
TaylorMade 2019 Flextech Stand Golf Bag, Navy/Gray
- 4-way organizational top, 8 Pockets
- Seam-sealed valuables pocket w/ micro-suede lining
- Anti-split stand system
- Full-length dividers to eliminate club crowding
- 4. 5 lbs
Wilson Staff Cortex Golf Driver Men's Right Hand, Stiff Flex, 10.5 degree
- Fast Cage: Over 44% of the head has been replaced with lightweight carbon fiber, leaving a rigid titanium skeleton that provides structural stability and precise weight distribution for ultimate in adjustability.
- Spin Control: Wilson’s longest slide track offers golfers a wide range of spin options that will help deliver a low launching ball flight for maximum fairway rollout, or a high launch angle for the greatest carry.
- Direction Control: The Cortex Driver comes standard with the 8g weight near the toe and the 2g weight near the heel. To obtain a draw setting, the 8g weight can easily be moved to the heel and the 2g to be inserted near the toe.
- Trajectory Control: The Fast Fit hosel system allows you to dial in your preferred ball trajectory by fine tuning the loft in half-degree increments.
- Launch Control: Premium Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Shafts are available in three profiles, each with a unique launch and spin characteristics.
MP-18 Mmc Fli Hi 5I Mizuno 2018 MP-18 Mmc Fli Hi (Men's, Right Hand, Steel, Stiff, 5 Iron), 5
- Hollow body, long iron replacement
- Optimized weighting provides a very low, deep COG for high and easy launch
- Satin nickel, non glare, chrome finish
- Kbs C-Taper light stiff shaft
Wilson Staff Golf D7 Steel Iron Set, Men's Right Hand, Stiff Flex 5-PW, GW
- Progressive Power Holes: Long irons have three rows of Power Holes for maximum distance. Shorter irons have fewer Power Holes with optimized weighting for maximum feel and precision.
- Ultra Thin Face: Hot, responsive face for longer shots and better feel.
- Performance Iron Aesthetic: With straighter lines, a cleaner top line and improved weighting, D7 combines the look of a player's iron with the benefits of Super Game Improvement Technology.
- Sold as a 7 piece set
TaylorMade 2019 Flextech Crossover Lifestyle Stand Golf Bag, Tweed
- 14-way organizational top; 10 pockets for additional capacity; 2 large apparel pockets; Full-length dividers to eliminate club crowding
- Insulated cooler pocket w/ drain; Easily accessible insulated water bottle pocket
- Seam-sealed valuables pocket with micro-suede lining
- Cart strap passthrough for easy access to all pockets
- Zip-off ball pocket for embroidery; 5. 5 lbs
Wilson Staff D7 Driver Men's Right Hand, Senior Flex 13.0 degree
- Superlight Design: Advanced materials and simplified construction result in a head weight of just 192g, allowing for greater ball speeds and maximum distance off the tee.
- [K]opposite Crown: A three-piece crown comprised of Kevlar layered between woven carbon fiber neutralizes vibration for a sharp, crisp sound and incredible feel.
- Dynamic Launch Control: Internal weighting has been optimized depending on the loft. 9.0º driver features the weight forward. The 10.5º driver features weight in the mid sole and the 13º driver features weight towards the back and heel.
AmazonBasics Golf Club Crossover Stand Bag - Blue
- Self-balancing crossover stand golf bag with dual straps / crossover fit straps; ideal for walking or cart use
- 5-way organizational top to keep personal clubs protected and neatly stored; fully zippered top cover for complete, secure closure
- 6 pockets for storing items like a cold beverage, gloves, garments, valuables, accessories, and more; handy towel loop
- Made of 900D polyester; mesh padded sides for added comfort when carrying; black with a blue accent; wipes clean with a damp cloth
- Measures 16.1 by 12.6 by 35.8 inches; weighs 5.4 pounds; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
TaylorMade 2019 Golf Select Cart Bag, Black/Blue
TaylorMade 2017 TM 5.0 Stand Golf Bag, White/Black
- 4 way Organizational top
- Anti split stand System
- Garment pocket
The Vampire Diaries Meets Supernatural
A great crossover show for the CW would be for the Winchester brothers from "Supernatural" to meet up with the Salvatore brothers from the "Vampire Diaries." Who would you root for?
Dean and Sam's mother was killed by a demon when they were just young tykes. After her death, their father took them with him on his quest to hunt down this supernatural force leaving the boys on their own most of the time. Despite the invisible father most of the time, Sam and Dean Winchester learned the tools of the trade of hunting supernatural beings. As young adults the brothers have been roaming America in their slick black classic Impala ridding the world of supernatural beings such as demons, vampires, werewolves, and other nasty creatures from down below. They have an angel, Castiel (Misha Collins ) working alongside them, although he is not the kind of angel your mother or Sunday school teacher told you about.
While the Winchester's are on a quest to rid the world of the likes of demons and vampires, the Salvatore brothers, Damon and Stefan, are vampires. They are over 600-years-old but still look young enough to attend high school if they so choose. The two brothers fell in love with the same woman in 1864 and now Stefan has fallen for Elana (Nina Dobrev), her look-alike in the present century. The brothers are on a quest to annihilate the original vampires that are living in their little corner of the world, Mystic Falls. The Originals want to breed hybrids, creatures that are half vampire and half werewolf to help them take over the world.
If the Winchester brothers were to meet up with the Salvatore brothers, my money would be on the Winchester brothers winning the battle of good versus evil. After all, they have walked into a den of vampires and were able to live another day as humans.
Whose side would you choose in a battle between the Winchester's and the Salvatore's?
* * * *
The Vampire Diaries
DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL CONNECTION I have not received any compensation for writing this content and I have no material connection to the brands, topics and/or products that are mentioned herein.