Best Digital Golf Scorecard in 2023
Digital Golf Scorecard
Digital Golf Scorecard
Voice Caddie T-1 Hybrid Golf Watch, White
- Integrated Golf and Fitness
- Automatic course & hole recognition
- Unique and Lightweight design
- 30,000 courses preloaded, no additional fees
- The Swing Tempo Feature
Lofthouse ProNav X3 GPS Golf Rangefinder Watch - 1 Year Warranty
- GOLF WATCH WITH OVER 30,000 COURSES - The ProNav is a powerful golf course GPS unit that auto-detects the nearest course and loads the data for you. Over 30,000 courses from 50 different countries around the world are stored in this GPS golf watch.
- GOLF SCORECARD INTERFACE WITH LARGE SCREEN - Leave your pencil and paper at the clubhouse and keep score with your ProNav golf watch. Your scores from previous rounds can be saved and easily viewed. Screen and numbers are larger than standard rangediners for easier viewing.
- GPS RANGEFINDER WATCH - You’ll always know your distance to the front, back, and center of the green with the in-built GPS distance finder for golf yardage.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE - Stays fully charged for up to 4 rounds of golf and can be charged with a USB cable. Strong battery for a GPS watch.
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY - The ProNav X3 GPS Golf Watch comes with a comprehensive 1-year warranty from Lofthouse.
Tabata Digital Score Counter, Black, GV-0906 BK
- Electronic Scoreboard with Retractable hook (55cm/21")
- Counts per hole, shows total, can count putts separately with switching mode button
- Everyday water resistant (usable in light rain condition)
- Auto-off saves power
- CR2032 Lithium Coin Battery (included)
Play Nine - The Card Game of Golf!
- HOLE IN ONE: Play Nine, the Card Game of Golf, is a fun and exciting twist on the classic game of golf. Just like the actual game, the person with the lowest score wins!
- ALL AGES: Recommended for ages 8 and up, Play Nine has easy to follow instructions and simple game play so the whole family can join in on a round and play a hole or two.
- PLAY: Players are dealt 8 cards with a discard and draw pile at the center. Players then take turns drawing, discarding, or trading their cards for the lowest value cards. (Full play in description)
- ANY OCCASION: Perfect for family game night, reunions, holiday parties, or as a down time activity, This match game is just the thing to keep everyone entertained and having a ball.
- SPECIFICATIONS: For 2-6 Players. Recommended for ages 8+. Includes 2 decks of premium Play Nine cards (108 Cards), easy to follow game instructions, scorecards, and a pencil. Play time: 15-20 min.
On Par Crocodile Scorecard Holder White/Blue
- Crocodile Effect
- Durable faux leather outer cover
- Holds all scorecard sizes and includes a link to unlimited printable golf game trackers sheets
- Course guide holder and Pencil holder
- Size 7.28inches x 4.33inches
ScoreBand Play Multisport Digital Score Tracking Watch, Blue, Four modes including scorekeeper for Golf, Tennis, Disc Golf, Pickleball and many other sports one size fits all
- Adjustable watch band
- 3 ATM water resistance
- One year limited warranty
- "Hibernate" function to conserve battery life
- Replaceable 1.5 volt button cell battery
GoSports BattleChip Match Backyard Golf Cornhole Game | Includes 2 Chipping Targets, 16 Foam Balls, Hitting Mat, Scorecard and Carrying Case
- BATTLECHIP MATCH: An exciting new hybrid between golf and cornhole for the ultimate outdoor game; Easy to learn and includes rules for several fun games
- TOURNAMENT PLAY: Compete against friends over 9 holes of action and keep score on the included dry erase scorecard; Board hits are 1 point, front hole is worth 2 points, center hole is 3 points and back hole is 5 points
- CHIPPING IRON NOT INCLUDED: B.Y.O.C. – Bring Your Own Club! We recommend using a Wedge, Sand Wedge or Lob Wedge for best results
- FUN FOR ALL: Great for all ages and abilities! Watch as your Battlechip fun turns into better chipping on the course!
- PATENT PENDING: GoSports is an American company. Designed for Golfers, by Golfers
Garmin Approach G10, Compact and Handheld Golf GPS with 1.3-inch Display, Black (010-01959-00)
- Display size: 0.9” x 0.9” (23 x 23 mm)
- Compact Design - Sleek, Pocket-Sized Design That Conveniently Clips-On To Your Belt, Bag Or Place It In Your Pocket
- Hazards - Hazards And Course Targets To Identify Locations Of Sand Traps, Water Hazards And More
- Gps Receiver - High-Sensitivity Gps Acquires Satellites Quickly To Show Distance To Greens, Hazards And Doglegs -Even Under Tree Cover
- Green View - Displays The Shape Of The Green With Manual Pin Placement
- Stat Tracking - Enhanced Stats Keeps Track Of Fairways Hit, Greens In Regulation And Putts Per Round
You Will Lower Your Golf Score Quickly with These Tips
Surprise your golf buddies this year when you lower your golf score with better putting.
As simple as this seems, practice is very important. The truth is that most golfers spend more time practicing driving the ball than putting. The truth is most golfers spend little to no time practicing their putting! Hey, its understandable. It is more impressive to drive a ball 300 yards than it is to putt a ball 10 feet. The question is, is it more impressive to shoot a 92 or an 83? I thought so.
The pre-putt routine is crucial for you to lower your golf score. The idea with a pre-putt routine is to gain confidence, and relaxation before the putt. Confidence is the only way to truly be successful on the green. You want your routine to be the same each time you putt. A good routine will include reading the green, picturing the putt, and practice strokes. Picturing the putt is particularly crucial. If you are able to picture the perfect putt, you are already 80% of the way to achieving that putt.
If you are willing to put some time into putting, you will see results quicker than any other method. Get ahead of your golfing buddies this year and lower your golf score with better putting.