Best Divot Tool Golf in 2020
Amy Sport Golf Divot Repair Tools and Ball Marker Magnetic Black Blue Red Fish Value 2 Pack, Switchblade Pop-up Button Stainless Steel Divot Tools Portable for Men Women (Blue Fish)
Birdicorn Divot Tool (Gun Metal w/Ball Marker)
- Gun Metal colored Divot Tool is made of lightweight CNC Aluminum
- Comes with a Birdicorn Ball Marker
- Divot Tool / Ball Marker Holder / Ball Line Stencil
- Putt Alignment Aid / Bottle Opener / Groove Cleaner
- Patents Pending
Callaway 4-in-1 Divot Repair Tool
- Constructed of durable zinc alloy
- Ergonomic design for ease of Use
- Metal groove Cleaner for tough dirt
- Magnetic ball marker with Callaway logo; New & Improved
- Nylon bristle brush for general Cleaning
Mile High Life All Metal Foldable Golf Divot Tool with Pop-up Button & Magnetic Ball Marker (Blue Bone)
- Golf Divot Tool Dimension: 2 3/4 inch x 1 1/4 inch x 1/2 inch
- Fold-able divot tool to avoid catch on your pocket or finger
- Pop down button for easy unfold of the fixer
- Magnet ball-marker that attaches to the divot tool, easy push down to pop and reseat
- All Metal for solid grip and feel
Team Golf NCAA Miami Hurricanes Divot Tool with 3 Golf Ball Markers Pack, Markers are Removable Magnetic Double-Sided Enamel
- Product dimensions (inches): 2.5 x 0.5 x 5.5; Weight: 0.14 lbs
- Features include: Nickel color finish & printed with your favorite team's logo
- Set includes: Signature divot tool & 3 double sided enamel color fill magnetic ball markers
- Perfect for showing off your team spirit while on the green
- Great gift for the holidays, Father's Day, and special events!
Indiana Metal Craft Switchblade Divot Repair Tool Stainless Steel w/ 2 Putting Alignment Ball Markers
- GOLF DIVOT TOOL with 2 PUTTING ALIGNMENT BALL MARKERS. Stainless Steel Switch Blade with Satin Stainless Finish and Two (one spare) Nickel Silver Golf Markers.
- SIZE 1" x 2.75" folded and 4.50" open. Each ball maker is 0.750". Our unique switchblade golf divot tool is the original design. All other similar are knock off's.
- SWITCHBLADE. To avoid catch on your pocket or finger. Divot fixer blade opens with push button device.
- INDIVIDUALLY BOXED. Simple, solid, durable, lightweight (3 oz) and portable. The perfect golf tool gift for men and women.
- ORDER TODAY, RISK FREE. We love our customers! Our mission is to bring you the best golf accessories. That’s why we offer our special warranty. In the unlikely event you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, we’ll send you a free replacement or give you a full refund, no questions asked!
VISUALIZE Talon Premium All-Metal Switchblade - Style Divot Repair Tool - Add to Your Favorite Golf Accessories - Divot Tool with Silicone Owl Ball Marker - 3-in-1 Multi Tool (Green)
- HIGH QUALITY - Our golf divot repair tool has a premium all-metal construction, which makes the golf accessory durable and resistant. Magnetic marker strength has been increased 4X for divot tools
- EASY TO CARRY - This golf tool has the perfect size. The pop-up button allows the folding of the accessory. Suitable for pockets and any type of bag.
- MULTIPLE USES - Keep your favorite Golf Putting Green clean and pure, no more dings with your golf balls. Keep your golf clubs dry and off the putting greens (and your cigars too).
- PERFECT GOLF GIFT - This divot tool is an excellent gift for any golf player. Matching Golf Accessories with 7 vibrant colors.
- RETURN AND REFUND POLICY - If you do not like our golf divot tool, you have 30 days to return it and receive refund.
Greater Golf Goods Switchblade Divot Repair Tool with Magnetic Logo Ball Marker
- SWITCHBLADE DIVOT REPAIR TOOL WITH QUICK-RELEASE BUTTON. Switchblade feature keeps your pockets dirt-free and prevents the prongs from poking holes.
- MAGNETIC BALLMARKER WITH MALE/FEMALE LOGO. Convenient and saves you time searching other pockets for your ball marker. Magnet has been strengthened per customer feedback.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN. Heavy divot repair tools can be an anchor in your pocket as you swing. This lightweight tool allows you to swing freely without distraction.
- AVAILABLE IN 7 COLORS. Seven stylish colors to match any outfit or golf bag.
WSSROGY Pack of 12pcs Plastic Golf Divot Tool Golf Ball Marker Pitch Golfer Repair Kit (Blue,Red,Yellow,White)
- Most popular divot repair tool available.
- Lightweight and compact.
- The unique non-slip design make use more comfortable.
- Size:2.76'' x 1.02'' ,Material:Plastic
- Color: white, yellow, red, blue , each color 3 pcs. Total 12 pcs.
Players Golf Divot Tool - Shamrock Clover Golf Ball Stencil - Ball Marker and Divot Tool - Golf Gadget Must Have - Golf Accessories Bottle Opener - Partee Mini Permanent Marker Included (Clover BKN)
- A Players Multi-Purpose - Divot Tool with Ball Marker. Top 10 must have Golf Gear Accessory.
- 6 in 1 - Divot Tool with Ball Marker, Groove Cleaner, Club - Cigar Rest, Bottle Opener, Ball Marker Magnet and Clover Ball Mark Stencil.
- Small and Light Weight Yet perfect size for larger hands. Prime Golf Gifts for Men and Women
- Strong Magnets to hold any Golf Ball Markers - Includes 2 Markers with Visual Putting Alignment Aid
- Green Ultra-Fine Tip Pen is included. Ultra-Fine Tip Marker Pen is required for Stencil use.
Golf Lingo and Jargon: Talking the Talk
Divots ? Fairway and X out ? These may be terms that may not be found in your average dictionary. These are terms in one of the world's most popular game, the Game of Golf.
In order to understand the game, one has to understand the rules and how the game is played. And in order to understand the rules and how the game is played one has to know the language used in the game.
This may not be a comprehensive compilation of golf terms and jargons but it may give you a rather fair idea of what golf is and how golf jargon is used in the game.
Before the game starts, the place where the game is played must be familiar to the golfer. A "golf court" is called a course. In the course not all of the grass is cut the same way. There are some grasses that are cut short while others are cut long. The golfer starts playing his game in the TEE which is the specially prepared area, usually grass. Tee may also refer to a piece of golf equipment which is a small peg - made of wood or plastic - placed in the teeing ground, upon which the golf ball may be placed prior to the first stroke.
A WOOD is used to send the ball flying to the air. WOOD is a type of golf club that is used when the ball is first hit. After the ball is hit it could go OUT OF BOUNDS which indicates that the ball has went beyond the boundaries of the course and must be hit again at the last place where it was hit, or it could go to the FAIRWAY which is the short grass between the tee and the green.
Now you might not know what a green is yet but read along and you will find what it is all about. It is also possible that the ball does not go to the fairway but rather to the ROUGH which is the grass that borders the fairway. It is usually taller and coarser than the fairway.
A fourth possibility after the initial stroke by the golfer may be ACE it means a hole in one or to put it simply, the ball goes directly into the hole even on the first shot.
Still a fifth possibility is that the ball goes into a HAZARD. Hazards are what make the game of golf more exciting. They may be sand or water traps, hills, and bunkers that make the play more interesting since it may require a golfer more stroke in order to get out of this hence giving him a lower score. A BUNKER is far from what you think, such as a military bunker or a gold bunker, in golf bunkers are used to refer to sand traps. After several strokes using an IRON, which is also type of golf club used in this phase of the game, the ball finally gets into the GREEN.
The green is the putting area or the area of specially prepared grass around the hole. A PUTT is a shot played in the green. You use a PUTTER which is another type of golf club which is normally used in the GREEN to make the putt shot. For some this may be very familiar as it is the shot that gets the ball into the hole.
Perhaps another common golf term you hear is the word PAR. Par basically stands for Professional Average Result. It is standard score for a hole and is defined by it's length.
BIRDIE may not sound very nice and may be downright insulting for some people and yet for some it may refer to their bird pet's name but in golf it simply means that a player got the ball through the hole played one stroke under par. (Or one stroke less than what an average professional golfer would normally take to get the ball into the hole.)
You might also have heard about the term HANDICAP which is one of golf's most familiar terms. A handicap is simply a measure of an amateur golfer's playing ability. It is computed by summing the net score of the number of strokes actually played. It is normally used to allow players of different skills or proficiency to compete against one another equally. Handicaps are governed by the rules set by golf clubs or golf association. The handicap system is not used in professional golf.
So that gives you an idea on the jargon used in golf. Oh by the way before we forget a DIVOT is chunk of grass that is displaced when a is shot is played, and X-OUT refers to an "inferior golf ball that does not meet quality control standards"