Best Elbow Brace For Golfers Elbow in 2021
Tomight [2 Pack Elbow Brace, Tennis Elbow Brace with Compression Pad for Both Men and Women
Tennis Elbow Brace (2+2 Pack) for Tendonitis - Best Tennis & Golfer's Elbow Strap Band with Compression Pad - Relieves Forearm Pain - Includes Two Elbow Support Braces, Two Extra Straps & E-Guide
- ✅ VALUE PACKAGE: Two Premium Elbow Braces, Two Extra Straps, Clear INSTRUCTIONS and a digital E-Guide are included in your purchase. The E-Guide will provide clear instructions on how to use our elbow braces and gives additional tips and insights in dealing with elbow pains. In addition, all purchases are backed by our world-class customer service and our no-questions-asked Money Back Guarantee.
- ✅ ELBOW PAIN RELIEF: If you suffer from Elbow Tendonitis, either Tennis Elbow ( Lateral Epicondylitis ) or Golfer’s Elbow ( Medial Epicondylitis ), our support braces will provide immediate pain relief. People who suffer from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or Arthritis can also benefit from wearing our braces. Recommended for all activities that could result in hyperextension of the elbow.
- ✅ EASY TO USE: Your purchase includes one pair of Small-Medium AND one pair of Medium-Large straps, making this the most versatile Tennis Elbow Brace on the market! One of the best features of our elbow brace is that it is very easy to adjust. The double hook and loop fastener straps will literally stick anywhere on the brace, maximizing its adjustability and ease-of-use. Our brace can easily complement or replace copper elbow compression sleeves.
- ✅ PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Superior durability with premium quality hook and loop fasteners. Our braces are made to last and the improved straps will make sure your elbow band stays in place, even after many uses. The compression pad in each brace is soft enough to feel comfortable but firm enough to provide adequate support. Simply the only elbow support strap / forearm band you'll ever need! Materials: 65% Neoprene / 35% Nylon.
- ✅ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your elbow braces, simply let us know and we will refund every penny. No questions asked. Our customer service will always be there to answer any questions you might have. Click the ADD TO CART button now and try our product completely risk free!
POWERLIX Elbow Brace Compression Support (Pair) - Elbow Sleeve for Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow Brace and Golfers Elbow Treatment, Arthritis, Workouts, Weightlifting â€“ Reduce Elbow Pain
- PHENOMENAL PROTECTION: PowerLix Elbow braces apply stable pressure across your elbow joint, which provides ultimate pain relief from a variety of ailments including tendonitis, joint inflammation, tennis elbow, golf elbow, and other elbow pain. With our arm pads you’ll be able to tackle any activity life throws your way, while ensuring you’re a step ahead in injury prevention! PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SIZING CHART AND MEASURE YOUR CIRCUMFERENCE BASE ON OUR INSTRUCTIONS!
- PUSH YOURSELF TO THE LIMIT! : Our Elbow supports are the perfect fit for any activity that involve a great amount of stress on the joints like, Tennis, Golf, Baseball, Basketball, Weightlifting / Powerlifting, Volleyball and more! You’ll be able to enjoy exceptional elbow support while still maintaining your peak performance and full range of arm motion!
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our Elbow sleeves are manufactured to provide superior support, comfort, & relief without compromising your mobility. Tight, form fitting, and breathable compression fabric maintains joint stability regardless of activity, helps improve blood circulation and eases pain while avoiding the itchiness common to neoprene supports. Quick at absorbing sweat and keeps your arm dry and odor free, gives you hours of continuous use!
- BREATHTAKING DESIGN & ANTI-SLIP SYSTEM: Special knitted technical design, ensuring your sleeve stays always put, no matter what you do! The beautiful design of the sleeves in blue & black makes you look fashionable anywhere anytime. The special fabric gives you a smooth and soft feel so you can wear them all day long!
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- We truly want you to be happy with your new Elbow braces and our professional customer service will do whatever it takes to ensure your satisfaction, we are offering 6-month guarantee, no questions asked.
Copper Compression Recovery Elbow Sleeve - Guaranteed Highest Copper Content Elbow Brace Tendonitis Golfers Tennis Elbow Arthritis Copper Infused Fit Elbow Support Arm Sleeves Men Women (Medium)
- DO NOT BE FOOLED BY CHEAP IMITATIONS! Many companies claim to have copper infused elbow sleeves but when you turn them inside out you may be disappointed to find that the copper content is very low. In fact, one of the biggest brands claiming to have copper infused products actually only has 4% copper content! We Guarantee to have the Highest Copper Content in our compression elbow sleeves!
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE - In the very unlikely event that you do not absolutely Love this Copper Compression elbow support brace, for any reason whatsoever, we'll refund you the full price no questions asked. That's how confident we are that you'll be happy with this purchase.
- HIGHEST COPPER CONTENT COMPRESSION ELBOW SLEEVE - Copper Compression Elbow Brace Wraps are designed to help you get the support you need for all day and all night comfort. Commonly used by people suffering from Golfers Elbow, Tennis Elbow, Arthritis, Tendonitis, Bursitis, Osteoporosis, and more!
- KEEP YOUR ELBOWS, FOREARMS, AND UPPER ARMS COMPRESSED with our ultra comfortable fabric that gives you support while still allowing you to retain your range of motion. This is extremely important because by retaining your range of motion, your muscles can continue to work and strengthen.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE + YOU CAN WEAR IT EVERYDAY - Copper Compression Padded Elbow Sleeves fit extremely comfortable and can be worn everyday to help you get the support you need! Perfect for any Tommie, Dick, or Harry. Our high quality fabric will also withstand washing and will not lose its function over the course of time like many other products!
Simien Tennis Elbow Brace (2-Count), Tennis & Golfer's Elbow Pain Relief with Compression Pad, Wrist Sweatband and E-Book
- ✔ BONUS ITEM & FREE PRODUCT: You will receive a bonus sweat wristband with your order as well as an E-book entitled "Addressing Tennis Elbow Pain". The E-book will give you INSTRUCTIONS on how to use our product, the tools and knowledge to address tennis elbow pain, including additional online resources such as exercises and therapies that have been shown to be helpful for tennis elbow sufferers.
- ✔ AMAZING VALUE: You get TWO elbow braces for a much lower price. Cannot compare with other brands: you will be getting two elbow braces, a sweat wristband and an E-book. With a 2-count elbow brace, you can keep one in your gym or tennis bag and have another one at home or work for any repetitive motions that cause lateral epicondylitis, elbow tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome or arthritis pain.
- ✔ MUSCLE TISSUE & JOINT PAIN RELIEF: Can be used for tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, computer or mouse elbow, rower’s elbow, fishing elbow, pool or billiard elbow. Can also be used as an armband for weightlifting, basketball or activities that could result in elbow hyperextension. This brace has a compression gel like pad that works better than air pads. Get 25% off our Simien Rubber Twist Bar using ELBOWSOS promo code at checkout for tennis elbow therapy exercises when you buy the braces.
- ✔ VERSATILE: One size fits most and can be used on the left or right forearm. Can complement or replace elbow compression sleeves. Works great for women and men thanks to the adjustable strap. Fits almost all size or money back. This is a hook and loop strap and we guarantee that it will not cut off circulation or have a tourniquet effect on your forearm.
- ✔ HIGHEST QUALITY: 65% neoprene and 35% nylon (Logo is natural rubber or NOT LATEX FREE!). This is built to last and we guarantee that the strap will not wear out or tear apart for a lifetime or you will get your money back. You can keep your elbow braces (and bonuses) and we will refund you for your purchase. Click the ADD TO CART button to order our product at our LIMITED LOW PRICE.
Tennis Elbow Brace with Compression Pad for Men & Women - Elbow Brace for Tendonitis, Tennis & Golfer's Elbow Pain Relief, Fits 9"-23", 3 Straps Included - (Single)
- ✅ ELIMINATE PAIN & DISCOMFORT: This tennis elbow brace is especially designed to relieve you from elbow pain that troubles you and your body. The compression pad is designed to give pressure to help your forearm recover from injuries and fatigue, while at the same time it protects your vulnerable tendons from further strain. This elbow brace for tendonitis is definitely a great choice for anyone suffering from tennis or golfers elbow tendonitis, and arthritis.
- ✅ THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: This handy bracelet features two fully adjustable hook and loop straps that stick anywhere on the brace, so that it can stay securely in your hand all day long. Note also that for your convenience you can also wear this amazing brace on both your right and left forearm! And as this tennis elbow splint can fit any forearm from 9-23 inches (22-59cm), it can be definitely used by both men & women.
- ✅ UNPARALLELED QUALITY & DURABILITY: Made of the highest quality materials (35% Nylon and 65% Neoprene) this pain-relieving brace is a product made to last. Rest assured that this bracelet will not wear out, no matter how long you use it! Its unmatched quality and great performance will never let you down!
- ✅ A VERSATILE BRACE FOR ANYONE IN NEED: This tennis elbow strap can be definitely used by any sportsperson who suffers from tendonitis or who wants to keep their arms shielded against injuries. Great for tennis, golf, volleyball, basketball and more. Note also that this brace can offer great relief to people with elbow pain caused by extensive computer mouse usage, work or any other cause!
- ✅ SUPREME COMFORT: This handy bracelet is made of flexible and breathable materials to ensure that you can still enjoy your favorite sports while wearing it. Its great fit and texture doesn’t restrict hand movement; in contrary it supports your swelled tendons, helping you go a step further!
Venom Strapped Elbow Brace Compression Sleeve - Elastic Support, Tendonitis Pain, Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow, Arthritis, Bursitis, Basketball, Baseball, Golf, Lifting, Sports, Men, Women (Medium)
- TARGETED COMPRESSION TO ALLEVIATE PAIN: The stretchable fabric and adjustable strap specifically target the area affected by tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, arthritis, tendonitis, hyperextension and other common injuries related to inflammation of the tendons.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL: The specially designed knit compression material is light-weight, comfortable, and breathable. It features a unique material composition which wicks away moisture and helps to increase blood circulation.
- EXTRA WIDE ADJUSTABLE STRAP: Reinforced durable strap provides additional support and a fit tailored to your shape. The strap also controls movement of the affected area and prevents the sleeve from slipping.
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION WITHOUT SACRIFICING COMFORT: Our sleeve remains breathable and comfortable to wear throughout the day while maintaining enough compression to stimulate blood flow and alleviate pain.
- SIZING OPTIONS: Available in sizes S, M, L, XL and XXL for a secure fit. Please refer to our size chart shown in the pictures in order to determine accurate sizing.
Elbow Brace Compression Sleeve (1 Pair) - Instant Arm Support Elbow Sleeves for Tendonitis, Arthritis, Bursitis, Golfers & Tennis Elbow Brace, Treatment, Workouts, Weightlifting, Pain Relief, Recovery
- INSTANT SUPPORT AND RELIEF - You will feel the difference immediately. Get fast pain relief with less stiffness and discomfort. Our Power Support technology improves circulation and provides secure support and protection in all the right places so you can push through your activity, recover faster, and prevent injury. Stop suffering through elbow tendonitis, arthritis, tennis elbow, golfers elbow and other elbow pain. Experience our compression elbow brace and get back to doing what you love!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND BREATHABLE - Some elbow braces are too hot, too restrictive or too bulky. Our Premium ComfortFlex design provides a comfortable, ergonomic fit without cutting off circulation to your hands and fingers. Moisture wicking, breathable fabric, so you can even wear them with confidence underneath your clothes. Get the secure support you need without restricting your movement. Elbow sleeves that feel so good, you may even forget you're wearing them - but your elbow won't.
- FEEL CONFIDENT AGAIN - With unmatched support and durability, our elbow compression sleeves will get you through any activity - we guarantee it. Top quality double stitching and long lasting construction that won't lose compression over time. Wear daily or whenever you need a little extra support for your elbows. Feel confident with comfortable support for those heavy lifts, long volleys, and a full round of 18 holes, or just getting through your day - without the nagging pain.
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE RESULTS - Designed and proven to benefit men and women who need comfortable elbow support for lasting pain relief. Break through and reach your goals with vascular support to reduce fatigue, swelling, and injuries. Grab a few pairs to wear daily or through the night, or whenever you need it for a performance boost while weightlifting, playing tennis, golf, basketball, volleyball, soccer, Crossfit, fitness, powerlifting, workout, cross training, and more.
- 100% "PERFECT FIT" GUARANTEE - Your comfort is our passion! Use our size chart to choose the best fit. If you are not completely satisfied with your compression sleeves, return them for a full refund or replacement. No questions asked. We stand behind the quality of our products and are confident you will LOVE your elbow sleeves.
Kunto Fitness Elbow Brace Compression Support Sleeve for Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow, Golf Elbow Treatment - Reduce Joint Pain During Any Activity! (Medium)
- PHENOMENAL PROTECTION: Kunto elbow braces apply even pressure across your elbow joint, which provides relief from ailments such as arthritis, tendonitis, joint inflammation, tennis elbow, golf elbow, and other elbow pain. Prevent injury and tackle what life throws your way!
- KEEP ACTIVE: Stay supported no matter the activity, whether that’s Tennis, Golf, Baseball, Basketball, Crossfit, Weightlifting / Powerlifting, or Volleyball! Maintain peak performance & full range of arm motion!
- INCREDIBLE CONSTRUCTION: Our elbow sleeves are created to provide superior support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility. Tight, form fitting and breathable compression fabric maintains joint stability while avoiding the itchiness of neoprene supports.
- TRUE FIT (NO SLIP) –Our fabric weave provides the perfect form fit around your elbow, allowing you to benefit from premium elbow support without suffering from sleeves that are too constricting
- MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY: We're here to provide superior service. If you’re not happy after buying new, simply contact Kunto Fitness. If we can't fix your problem, we'll give you 100% of your money back! We're that confident in the quality of our elbow sleeves. With a guarantee like that, why look anywhere else?
Venom Elbow Brace Compression Sleeve - Elastic Support for Tendonitis Pain, Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow, Arthritis, Bursitis, Basketball, Baseball, Football, Golf, Lifting, Sports, Men, Women (XL)
- TARGETED COMPRESSION AND HEAT RETENTION: Designed for rehabilitation of joint inflammation, elbow tendonitis, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, arthritis and general elbow pain. Our compressive sleeve will increase blood flow, reduce muscle swelling, and alleviate pain and discomfort.
- COMFORTABLE LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Not only will your pain be reduced, but our sleeve will eliminate bunching and irritation so your movement will be unrestricted during physical and every day activities. Perfect solution for tennis, golf, volleyball, football, basketball, softball, baseball, CrossFit, weightlifting and many other athletic activities.
- HIGHLY ELASTIC AND DURABLE: Our high quality fabric is guaranteed to withstand the wear and tear of every day usage by retaining its elasticity and support.
- ANTI-SLIP DESIGN: The firm yet flexible grip allows you to focus on the activity rather than worrying about constant readjustment.
- GUARANTEED FIT: Available in sizes S, M, L, XL and XXL for a secured fit. Please refer to our size chart shown in the pictures in order to determine accurate sizing.
Motivation Assessment: Create an Assignment that Will Inspire Students
Here I use the TARGET model to assess a lesson plan. The task was done in such a way that cognitive goals were at hand in the teaching and learning style. Interest was generated in a very efficient and effective way. Students embraced the teaching style.
Steven is 15-years old and he is a sophomore at a local high school. The class I am familiar with that he is in consists of about thirty students, give or take, and it meets every day for 16 weeks during the first semester of the school year. The class duration is a little less than an hour and teaches the subject of American Government. The content of the class is not easy but it is very doable for those who are willing to pay attention and apply themselves accordingly. Content of the course focuses mainly on the foundation of the Constitution and the process that went into making it. It also outlines the three branches of government and briefly touches on modern day issues in the United States Supreme Court.
The learning process that I am going to discuss is a paper that the students have to write, 3-5 pages long. The topic of the paper has to be on a court case that was ruled on within the last year by the US Supreme Court. References are to be noted in the proper manner and included in a standard MLA format bibliography. The purpose of the learning process is to familiarize students with the types of cases that are being discussed in the Supreme Court and to outline for the students how the judicial system works in that type of a setting.
For this assignment, the teacher outlines the way the paper is to be written both verbally and with a physical handout for the students to reference as needed. The students have three weeks to complete the task and it is talked about briefly on an almost daily basis, creating an ongoing environment of open communication should the students have any questions or thoughts regarding their work or the work of others. An example paper is also given to the class from a student in a prior semester who achieved the kind of work the teacher is looking for, and it was to be used as for guideline purposes only. During the three week process of writing the paper students are to write and turn in their draft work for assessment and comments from the instructor at least once but they are welcome to do so as many times as they please thereafter.
The learning setting of the classroom Steven is in is one where he is surrounded by other students within his same age group, but there is a very noticeable difference in levels of knowledge that the students have coming into the class regarding the judicial system in general and how it operates. Most of the students are from an affluent background where political discussion within the home is the norm. Steven, on the other hand has just moved to this school and was from a poorer background where things like the Supreme Court are never mentioned, much less debated in the home, so to him this is a whole new ballgame, so to speak, in the learning arena. Luckily the teacher leading the class has taught this course for many years and has the design of the assignment very well constructed and organized so that even the novice can participate and achieve very high end results if motivated to do so. Steven is a student who was very able to master such an assignment, easily receiving the highest of grades, if he chooses to do so, despite his lack of initial knowledge on the topic, for he was a child of high intelligence and readily absorbs what he is taught when he chooses to listen. The trouble is that Steven is more than willing to simply meet the minimum requirements of an assignment and is not motivated to go above and beyond that.
For this assignment Steven did not participate in the daily discussions regarding the papers, he did not turn in a draft although he was asked half way through about it, from his teacher, and while he did do the work and submit a bibliography, the work was done in almost identical format to that of the sample paper that was given as an outline only from a former student. He received a standard grade of a "C," losing points for not submitting a draft, and because his minimum amount of effort made the project only mediocre at best.
Steven is a very shy student who does not relate well to his new classmates and finds them to be rather snobbish and upper crust. Were it not for the school baseball team that he is on, he would have little to no voluntary interaction with the other children in his school. He comes from a loving, but poor home, and education is not a priority in his household. His parents see that he is doing average work and to them, that is simply enough, and unfortunately that attitude has carried over into Steven's thought process as well. He has no desire to achieve higher than passing and rarely to ever puts forth more than the minimal effort, unless per chance the topic is one of great interest to him. He does, however, very much like to write at home, and in fact carries a pen and pad with him almost everywhere he goes to record things he might think of as the day progresses.
This being the case, if he does find a topic that interests him greatly and it involves writing, Steven has been known to turn in absolutely stunning work with points of views on things that absolutely astonish his teachers with their clarity and preciseness. American Government is not one of Steven's passions and as such not something he enjoys writing about, so he was content to simply do about a half an hour of research on his paper topic and form fit it into the format of the example paper that was given. For this assignment Steven completed a three-week long project in a time frame that consisted of no longer than two hours, tops. The fact that he did receive a passing grade shows clearly that if he had applied himself he would have easily gotten an A for his final grade.
The leader in this case, the teacher, does a great job of outlining and laying out the assignment so that it is easy to understand, and while it may not be the easiest of projects, she gives the students ample time to complete it and offers support by allowing multiple drafts. She is very participatory in that she allows discussion on the papers to occur as need be in her classroom, and she does her part to motivate by encouraging students with suggestions and comments every step of the way. She also did her part to help motivate Steven when she asked him privately how he was progressing along in his draft work when she noted that she had not yet received anything from him of the sort. Steven's parents did not play any part in this assignment as school is simply not discussed in his home, and his peers did no part to encourage him because he is not actively involved in any kind of peer networking within the school. Steven simply did the project on his own and in such a manner as to merely have it complete within the minimum guidelines to receive a passing grade.
In analyzing the setting using the TARGET model we see that certain preconditions were met especially in the teacher's planning. It is my opinion that she did go very much out of her way on a collective scale to ensure that all of her students were given a fair chance at completing the assignment with the same amount of a success rate. I think though, that perhaps, on an individual scale she could have tried harder with Steven, but like most teachers, she knew he would pass, she made the effort once to encourage him, and then she left him alone. Idealistically she could have taken the encouragement even further, but realistically in a classroom with 30+ students meeting for only an approximate time of an hour a day, individual encouragement is not always an easy thing to do.
Cognitive motivation was put in place by the teacher in that she tried to whet the student's appetites for learning the judicial system by linking it to current situations within the Supreme Court and by discussing these cases that were being chosen daily within the classroom. In letting the students choose their own court case to write about she was allowing them to gain interest in the topic and then satisfy their curiosity by researching and writing about it, and she was allowing them to engage in intellectual creativity by offering her suggestions, knowledge, and experience to what they were learning via open discussion and draft material. Her method was very cognitive in that it allowed the students a way to positively and effectively gain understanding or better understand the subject matter being taught in her class.
The following is my application of the TARGET model as it applies to this case:
1. The task in this course was structured to optimally challenge the students at an appropriate skill level because it was taught with the perspective in mind that it would be beginners who were learning the material. The teacher provided ample ways for the students to be able to achieve this task without overexertion, including giving them sufficient time to complete the task, involving them in daily discussions about it, allowing an open-door policy with the drafting process, and offering up example work of what she was looking for in the assignment.
2. The task was presented in such a way as to connect with the students' interests and experiences because it allowed them to choose the case they desired for the work at hand. Students chose cases that were interesting to them or cases that they in some way related to from experience or knowledge.
3. The purpose of the learning activity was clearly explained to the class and very much related to the instructional goals at hand. Prior to the assignment students were reading from the text and learning the basic foundations of the court system and the three branches of government and how they related to it. The task generated a future interest in the court system by giving the students a chance to further explore it in a more personal manner via research and discussion. Generally, it is my belief, people will take an interest in things that they are very familiar with, and this project familiarized the students with the US Supreme Court process in a way that the text never could. Comparison amongst students was only done in a complimentary fashion, as everyone had the same goal but different subject matters to work with. Competition was not a part of the class and the assignment was met with a cooperative nature.
1. Students were provided a foundation from which to work but given the choice to choose their own topic there within. The format was structured in that it had to have a draft, a certain length, appropriate notations of where the material was coming from and a bibliography to prove it, but the actual writing style of each paper was left up to the student's own choosing.
2. Student input was incorporated into the classroom learning, and their ideas and drafts were met with suggestions, approval, and encouragement from the teacher and from each other. Students were encouraged to pursue their own interests by being allowed to choose the case they were most interested in and to go forth from there, while the structure was still firmly in place by teacher instruction, guidelines, and examples.
1. Students were not really recognized per say publicly, although encouragement and accolades for involvement and participation were given on a regular basis verbally. The individual achievement from this task was given by the grade that they achieved.
2. Students were given recognition based on their desire to participate. Those students who chose not to take part in the classroom discussions were neither encouraged nor discouraged but merely left to their own autonomy.
The classroom did not function in smaller groups for this project but rather students worked individually on the projects yet were permitted to participate in a group as a whole in discussing how they were obtaining their shared goal to complete the assignment.
1. Students were very much allowed and encouraged to redo their work all throughout the three week time frame to foster improved learning.
2. Students were given many opportunities to show what they were learning and share it with their fellow classmates via almost daily discussions on the assignment and an interest from the teacher as to how they were progressing throughout.
3. What the students learned from this assignment was not forgotten once the assignment was complete and that was ready apparent from the students discussions of the topic long after the assignment was complete. In fact, those papers became a reference point from which many of the students drew from on later topics discussed in the classroom.
4. Evaluation formats for the class were given in a very considerate way that allowed the students to show what they were learning and to benefit from the discussion of that in such a way as they could progress to a higher level of understanding in what they were evaluating and learning.
1. Students were given a very generous amount of time to complete their assignment and encouraged to elaborate upon and further research what they were learning along the way. In formatting a task that required outside research and an environment that encouraged discussion of it every step of the way, students were able to learn far more than the average 60 minutes of the class would otherwise allow and in fact took with them a great general understanding of the topic at hand which would sow the seed for further interest in it in the future.
In conclusion, this task was done in such a way that cognitive goals were first and foremost at hand in the teaching and learning style. Interest was generated in a very efficient and effective way and students embraced the teaching style in a way that teachers dream of in their quest to teach. Individual attention was given to the students in the drafting process as well as group attention given within the classroom. Ideas were discussed and bounced off of one another and a general interest in the topic served as a class motivator in itself. Students looked forward to the discussion time and as such most of them worked harder to be able to provide valuable input into it. It was not the grades that motivated the students but rather the interest in the topic, or the group feel, if you will, that served as the highest motivator to the students. The leadership of the teacher was done in such a way that she was felt to be somewhat a peer rather than a lecturer, although respect was held towards her in her knowledge and with regard to the way she expected the assignment to be complete. The only thing that I think needed change was that students who did not actively participate, such as Steven could have been given more attention. Perhaps taking the time to find out what kind of case would better interest the non-participants would help in getting them to further partake in the classroom. All in all though, I think this teacher did a fantastic job at teaching the curriculum requirements, achieving the desired results of having her students actually learn something from the inside out, and generating interest in a pertinent topic that students could relate to well into their futures. On a grading scale to reward the teaching efforts of that particular instructor I would give the highest mark of an "A" grade, hands down.