Best Free Golf Streaming Sites in 2021
NBC News: Breaking News, US News & Live Video
- Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day (subject to blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
- Access your MLB.TV subscription to watch every out-of-market game (MLB.TV subscription required)
- Watch in-game highlights (No blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
- Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts (MLB Audio subscription required)
- Live DVR controls to pause and rewind live video
- Enhanced Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks
- Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
- Designate your favorite team to be featured as the app's home screen and be highlighted on the scoreboard, and in the news and video sections
- At Bat offers mobile-only and MLB.TV subscription options for its extensive premium features across all Amazon Devices
WCSC Live 5 News
- - Local, Regional and National coverage.
- - Real-time breaking news alerts so you can follow stories as they happen.
- - Deep weather forecast information.
- - Side menu tray navigation for quick access to the news you need.
Bleacher Report Live
- Stream every UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League match live and on-demand
- Cancel anytime – no commitment
- No cable subscription required
- Stream armwrestling, lacrosse, field hockey and more
- Access to additional bonus content like league shows, highlight shows and draws
NBC - Watch Full TV Episodes
- Watch new series and movies from the NBC family of networks, including Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SYFY, USA and more.
- Get access to live streams across the NBC family of networks.
- Find the shows and movies you love with dedicated brand pages, category filters and video previews.
- Sign up for a monthly or yearly subscription.
- Stream exclusive video and audio content.
- Resume playback from Fox Nation on your Fire TV and on any device where you access Fox Nation.
- Search for content and for Fox News personalities.
- Favorite Fox News personalities and watch them in personalized video collections.
Golf Channel Mobile
- Golf Channel's free app for golf fans
- Watch LIVE Golf Channel coverage and events
- News, blogs, and analysis wherever and whenever
- Updates give you the latest scores live
Lucas Oil Racing TV
- 24 / 7 Access to ALL Your Favorite Motorsports
- LIVE Events
- Extended Race Coverage
- Early Access to Shows
- Behind-The-Scenes Interviews and Bonus Footage
- Live Streaming of over 1,400 Non-Televised Games (noted by "BTN+" on the game schedule)
- Next Day, On-Demand Archives of Non-Televised and Televised Games
- On-Demand Archives of Previous Seasons of Big Ten Classics and BTN Originals
Watch TVG - Live Horse Racing
- Live horse racing in HD
- TVG Racebook
Stop Slicing the Golf Ball
If you've ever experienced the frustration of slicing a golf ball then you'll want to find out how to cure it forever. It's not easy but it can be done.
If there is one thing that is common in most all golfers it's the slice. If you're ever going to learn how to stop slicing the ball you'll have to learn a couple of things about what causes the golf ball to slice.
Let's start with your grip. You want a medium strength grip not to light and not too heavy. A weak grip causes a slice because it opens the clubface. Once you have fixed your grip you will next need to look at your stance. Both the stance and the grip are key factors in the overall setup of your golf swing. This is the foundation of your golf swing, without this foundation being strong you either slice the ball or have a swing that will result in other negative outcomes. You want to make sure that your right foot points straight ahead and your left foot is ever so slightly to the left. Keep your feet shoulder width apart. Once you have a proper set up with your grip and your stance then it's time to take a look at your swing.
The main cause of the slice is an open club face at impact. What we want to do is make sure that the clubface is square to the target which will create a straight path for the ball once in flight. A good way to see it you have a proper swing is to video tape yourself. You want a swing plane that is neither too steep nor too shallow. Oftentimes it's hard to tell what you're doing as you're swinging. The video tape will be a good judge for you. Another good tool is to swing in some tall grass not too tall but about three or 4 inches high. Take some practice swings and then look at where the grass is going. Is it laying left, laying right or laying straight? What you want is for the grass to be laying straight, if you see it's laying right you know your slicing the ball with an open club face. Everyone can tell you how to do this or that but the important thing is to develop a swing that is comfortable for you. Take some time to practice a swing that fits your body type and make sure to get your clubface square at impact. Once you do that the game of golf will be more enjoyable and you'll be able to win more money from your buddies.