Best Free Mini Golf App Iphone in 2023
Mini Golf MatchUp
Mini Putt - Gem Garden
- Bespoke 2D physics engine optimised for mobile with intuitive touch/drag control
- 18 individually designed levels across 4 colourful themed courses
- Hundreds of bonus gems to collect
- Course features include: slopes, mud, water hazards and more!
- High resolution graphics and animated ball effects
Mini Putt - Gem Forest
- - Bespoke 2D physics engine optimised for mobile with intuitive touch/drag control
- - 18 individually designed levels across 2 colourful themed courses
- - Hundreds of bonus gems to collect
- - Course features include: slopes, mud, water hazards, teleports, electirc sparks and more!
- - High resolution graphics and animated ball effects
Family Fun in Port Charlotte at Kahuna Bay's Blacklight Mini Golf
This is a review of Kahuna Bay's Blacklight Mini Golf, in the Port Charlotte, FL Town Center Mall. Our family had fun here at a great price, and so will yours!
Since it was our daughter's 11th birthday, we allowed her to invite a friend, which meant that our party consisted of two adults, two preteen girls, one three-year-old boy, and one infant. Since I forgot my Moby wrap, my husband opted not to play. Kahuna Bay's Blacklight Mini Golf charges $6 for unlimited play all day. This means you can play a game, go get lunch, come back and play some more, go see a movie, and come back and play yet again. This feature makes Kahuna Bay's one of the best values in town for family fun. They will give you a glow-in-the-dark bracelet that serves as your ticket for the day. We purchased 4 for $24 plus tax.
After paying, we selected clubs and balls. They have various sizes, but no plastic clubs for the little kiddos. This was fine, since the size was appropriate for my son, but since he has a thing for swinging his club in the air, I did wish a few times that his club were plastic. There are five color choices for balls: red, yellow, green, blue, and orange. All of the balls glow under the blacklights.
Once we had our gear, we moved on to the course. There are eighteen holes laid out across the room. It isn't an enormous room, so the holes are very cleverly laid out to wrap around each other with very little wasted space. This helps the game move along quickly, although I would imagine that if it got busy, it could get pretty crowded. There is also a place in the back set up with chairs, which is where my husband hung out with the baby. He was able to watch us play in relative comfort. The course itself was not the most high-tech, especially compared to some of the great, touristy courses at places like Myrtle Beach. However, as one of the few local mini golf courses, and the only blacklight mini golf in Port Charlotte, it was still very enjoyable. I can attest that this course is fun for all kids ages 11 to 3, as all of the kids in my party had a blast.
Overall, Kahuna Bay's Blacklight Mini Golf is fun for the whole family at a very affordable price. It was such a great value for our family that we plan on returning soon, and we would definitely recommend it to a friend.