Best Free Online Mini Golf Games in 2021
Mini Golf 3D Great Pyramids
Mini Golf Stars 2: 3D Putt Putt
- 1 of a Kind Putt Putt Golf Scoring System
- 4 Types of Course Designs (Hole N One, Movements, Course Play, and Space Booster!!)
- Over 125 Unique Holes that Range in Difficulty from Easy to Nearly Impossible.
- Gorgeous 3D environments.
- Quick-fire 1v1 real-time gameplay.
- Revolutionary shot system that’s easy to learn but difficult to master.
- Thousands of live players online waiting to be challenged.
- Progress through more advanced tours as you “raise the stakes”.
- Earn promotion in weekly leagues to win club card bonuses.
Mini Golf: Tower Defense
- 2 Game Modes (Classic and challenge)
- 30 action packed levels to really test your mini golf skills.
- A whole new take on the classic mini golf golf with the addition of tower defense elements.
Mini Golf City Stars Arcade - Multiplayer Game
- Realtime 1v1 Multiplayer + Single player!
- Unlock golf balls & flags of your own country
- Easy controls!
- 245 Single player mode.
Touch Putter Mini Golf
- Portable golf play!
- Eighteen holes!
- Simple and fun!
Multiplayer Mini Golf
- ★★★★★ Realistic Shot and Putting Physics
- ★★★★★ Challenging Online Golf Action
- ★★★★★ Beautiful Surroundings
- ★★★★★ Endless Fun
- ★★★★★ 100% Free!
Golf Pro FREE
- Classic game play
- Advance Game play
- Timer Version
- SaveMe to keep playing
- Same-screen multiplayer
- Constantly updating challenge
- Don't forget the rules
Xbox Game Pass
- Browse the full catalog of 100+ games to discover your next favorite games
- Install games and track progress to your Xbox One right from your phone
- Track Xbox Game Pass quest progress and claim reward points after completion
- Get notified when new games are added
- Queue games that have been announced to install as soon as it’s available
Golf Teaching Tips - Practice with a Purpose
While most every golfer understands the importance of practicing their golf game; many of them do not practice with a specific purpose. Well, here's some help on how to use your practice time to reduce your scores out on the golf course.
To begin with, it's important to understand that you want to focus on your target, not on the golf ball. If you're constantly hitting at the ball, you're likely missing your target. Here's why.
Think of a baseball pitcher, they never look at the ball, but at the target, which is the catcher's mitt. If they constantly looked at the ball they would never hit their target. This applies to golf as well. By focusing on making a smooth, consistent swing, and not on the ball, you'll begin to hit better shots.
So, what is the key to having a smooth, consistent swing? Balance. In order to execute a good golf shot, or hit a baseball, etc., it will require balance. If you maintain good balance, you can begin hitting good shots.
For most golfers, tension will cause them to lose their balance. Think about how tough it can be to hit that tee shot in front of several other golfers. Your body tenses up, which leads us out of balance.
When you're on the practice range, try this drill. Take any golf club and have several balls next to you. Put your feet together and hit 5-10 balls. Notice how straight, as well as how far, these balls go when you have good balance.
Now, let's add another twist to this drill. Do the same exact thing, only this time hit the golf balls with your eyes closed. What this will do for you is force you to forget about the ball and keep you balance to make a good swing within your mind. It may seem kind of strange, but when you do this drill you'll understand just how powerful it really is.
Have you ever seen a blind person play golf? This is not at all uncommon by the way. If you have, then you know how they can only concentrate on maintaining their balance and making a smooth swing. Many golfers who happen to be blind are excellent golfers.
In order play better golf and hit more consistent golf shots, you'll need to do the right things. Nothing is more important than balance and making a smooth swing. It will have you posting lower scores out on the golf course in no time.