Best Full Cord Golf Grips in 2020
Karma Velour Full Cord - 13 Piece Golf Grip Kit (with Tape, Solvent, Vise clamp)
Golf Pride Tour Velvet Full Cord Golf Grip, Standard, Black
wosofe Golf Grips Set Iron Club for Mens Large Full Cord Technology Soft Rubber Material Non-Slip and Shock Absorption 10pcs/lot (Blue)
- ❤️[The size of this grip]-Unlike the traditional golf grips size, this oversized golf grips is designed to be LARGE SIZE.The length is 10.35inches,core diameter is 0.6 inches the tail diameter is 1.1 inches,and the weight is about 57-60 gram❤️❤️LIMITED PROMOTION,WILL RETURN TO ORIGINAL PRICE SOON❤️❤️
- ❤️[Product Specifications]-Golf club grips set is packs 10 pieces/lot.They are black, red, blue and orange.Suitable for men and women. Various colors give you more choices. Such a beautiful color can be a goodliness gift for your golf friend
- ❤️[Innovative synthetic Technology]-This blue golf club grips is made of high QUALITY RUBBER and FULL COTTON THREAD. Rubber is very soft and comfortable, with good wear resistance, high elasticity, not easy to deform. All cotton thread design, smooth and natural lines, anti-skid, sweat absorption, even in rainy days it will not hand-slip
- ❤️[Micro-texture Design]-The overall design of this golf club grips is extended size. There are many dense and neat elliptical grooves on the surface. This ingenious design makes people feel very comfortable when they hold the grips. Effective shock absorption and skid prevention.You can swing at any time
- ❤️[Note and Tips]-When you want to change your golf club grips by yourself, use professional tools and be careful. If you are not familiar enough with the replacement procedure, you can search for some reference videos on the Internet to replace them
Golf Pride ZGrip Cord Golf Grip, Midsize, Black/White
- All-Weather Control, Maximum Surface Texture, Firm Feel
- 57.5 Grams In Weight
- Grip Shape Round
- Grip Size Midsize
Karma Velour Full Cord 13 Piece Golf Grip Bundle
- Bundle contains 13 grips (note: does not include grip tape or grip solvent)
- Grip shape: round
- Grip size: standard
- Core size: 0.600 inch
SAPLIZE Golf Grips 13 Pack with Free Tapes Bundle, Cord Rubber Golf Club Grips, Standard Size, Fluorescent Green
- 【SPECS】Size: Standard, Core Diameter: 0.6", Length:10.6", Weight:50g
- The designed texture and compound material technology provide excellent anti-slip and high stability characteristics, perfect use in all weather.
- 【MATERIAL】Upper part: Corded Rubber, High Stability, Anti-slip. Lower part: high-feedback rubber material.
- 【Upgraded Tape】2"*10" Scrim-backed Tape, 0.2mm thickness, Easy to be activated by Solvent, Easy to be removed during regriping.
- This grip model is designed for the professional or avid golfers, which greatly enhances your confidence during the performance.
Golf Pride Tour Velvet BCT Cord 0.580 Golf Grips
- Weighs 52. 5 grams in weight
- Grip shape round
- Grip size Standard
PrimeTime Sports Golf Grips Set of 13. Anti-Slip, Cotton Thread Technology, All-Weather Use (Blue)
- ✔️ The PrimeTime Sports Golf Grips are designed for the most experienced, professional golfers to those who are new to golf. Our grips will help provide a better and more consistent feel to improve your score immediately.
- ✔️COTTON THREAD TECH: The PrimeTime Sports Golf Grips are engineered with cutting edge rubber and cotton cord technology to help provide an anti-slip surface to maximize club grip and grip comfort with every swing.
- ✔️ PRODUCT SPECS: The PrimeTime Sports Golf Grips are Standard Size. Core Size: 0.6", Grip Length: 10.5", Grip Weight: 50g.
- ✔️ 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you have any issues upon receiving this product or through usage, please reach out to PrimeTime Sports and we will gladly address any questions or concerns.
yamato Golf Grips Set of 13 Grips Bundleï¼ŒPerformance Golf Club Grips, Anti-Slip, Multi-Material, Cotton Yarn Thread Technology, All-Weather Use(White).
- PRODUCT SPECS - Grip Size : Standard , Core Size : 0.60" , Grip Length：10.50" , Weight : 52+/3g. Easy to be activated by Solvent, Easy to be removed during regriping.
- A FUSION OF MATERIALS - The Yamato Performance Grips was engineered with a unique combination of firm, responsive rubber and moisture wicking cotton cord for maximum performance.
- COTTON THREAD TECHNOLOGY - This grip comes standard with moisture wicking Brushed Cotton Cord Technology, a tight-weave cotton twill fiber that creates a comfortable cord grip，this Cord grips features all of the great traction and ALL-WEATHER performance.
- FRICTION TEXTURE - Unique deboss printings all over the grip help to generate more friction.
- SERVICE - Any order part of missing, please contact us in time,we will provide a free delivery service. Yamato Backed by 100% Money back Guarantee, this is totally risk-free buy!
Lamkin Crossline Cord Standard 0.580 Golf Grips
- Firm, All Synthetic EPDM Compound
- Distinct High Traction Pattern
- Grip weight: 50 grams
The Measure of a Day
As his wife of 55 years slowly disappears into herself, Jacob is never sure what each day will bring. In his struggle to come to grips with a life in which his beloved Emma is slipping away, Jacob discovers that love does endure.
Jacob approached the welcome desk and signed the register. The young receptionist brightened when she saw him.
"You're early today, Mr. Fine."
"Well, Joanie, that's because I couldn't wait to see you," he said with a wink.
She laughed. "You can flirt all you want, but I know your heart belongs to Emma. I think I saw her in the dining room," said Joanie as she buzzed him into the memory unit.
Jacob's step slowed a bit as he walked down the hall toward the dining room. He'd visited Emma every day for the past six months, but it never got any easier for him to acknowledge that he could no longer care for his wife of 55 years.
Jacob stopped at the nurse's desk before going into the dining room. He looked around and spotted Alma, the night nurse, as she was ending her shift. A large woman with a perpetual smile and a gentle nature, she was fiercely protective of her "kids" as she called her elderly patients.
"Hi, Alma. How was her night?"
Alma's smile faded. "She didn't sleep too well. She was agitated and kept asking for Mark. One of the aides walked with her in the hall for a while and that seemed to calm her. She fell asleep on her own, so we didn't have to give her anything. She's not talking much this morning, though."
Jacob sighed. It was hard for him to think about Emma asking for Mark. Their youngest son died of pneumonia 40 years ago. Jacob had finally stopped telling her Mark was dead; it was too painful for her to relive his loss over and over again. Instead, he made up stories about what Mark was doing, always remembering to keep him the 8-year-old boy Emma kept locked in her thoughts.
Alma touched Jacob's arm. "Don't expect too much from her today."
"I know. I've learned to accept the bad days," he said with a smile that hid his pain.
The truth was that the bad days sent him reeling into deep despair. Days when she wouldn't even acknowledge his presence, her blue eyes distant and clouded by confusion and thoughts she couldn't or wouldn't express. Days when she would turn angry and scream at him. Days when she wouldn't recognize him at all.
Jacob scanned the dining room and found Emma sitting alone, her hands folded on the table, her breakfast untouched. A bad day, he thought as he approached her, forcing yet another smile. He made sure she could see him coming towards her and then bent and kissed her on the cheek. Her white hair curled around her face and still held the scent of a recent shampoo.
"Good morning, sweetheart. You haven't eaten your breakfast. Here, let me help you," he said as he put a napkin on her lap and buttered a piece of toast for her. "You have oatmeal too; your favorite," he said spooning some out of the bowl and offering it to Emma.
Emma eyed him warily and then opened her mouth. Encouraged that she was willing to let him feed her, Jacob handed her a piece of toast and watched happily as she took small bites and chewed slowly. He laughed when she opened her mouth, waiting for more oatmeal.
As she finished eating, Jacob took out the photo he showed Emma every visit. He pointed to each person in the picture, telling her about their son Robert, his wife and two children in an attempt to keep alive the memory of the family she loved so intensely.
Emma reached for the photo and stared at it. "Mark?" she asked, speaking for the first time since he'd gotten there.
"Oh, you know how he is. Always running off to play baseball or ride his bike or be with his friends."
Emma nodded and smiled for a brief moment before she disappeared into herself.
"How about we go out into the sun room for a while?" he asked.
Getting no response, he retrieved a wheelchair and took Emma to the bright common room at the end of the hall. They sat together in silence and when Jacob reached for Emma's hand, she did not pull away. He closed his eyes, relishing the soft feel of her hand in his, and in the warmth of the late-morning sun, drifted off to sleep and to dreams of happier times when they were a young family of four.
Jacob had no idea how much time had passed when he was startled awake by an aide coming to take Emma for physical therapy. At first unsure of where he was, Jacob looked over at Emma and found her staring at him, still holding his hand.
"I'm sorry I drifted off," he said. "I don't sleep so well these days."