Best Garmin Gps Watch For Golf in 2023
Garmin Approach S10 - Lightweight GPS Golf Watch, Black, 010-02028-00
- Simple, easy-to-use golf watch
- Sleek, lightweight and comfortable with a high-resolution, Sunlight-readable display
- Provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the Green -as well as Hazards and doglegs -on more than 41, 000 preloaded courses worldwide
- Keep Score on the watch for a summary of your round, total distance played and total time
- Upload your scorecards to Garmin Express to keep track of rounds
- Rechargeable battery plays up to 12 hours in GPS golf mode
Garmin Approach S20, GPS Golf Watch with Step Tracking, Preloaded Courses, Black
- AUTOSHOT Round analyzer measures shot distances with auto recording for post round analysis on your Garmin Connect account
- STYLISH COMFORT Fully hinged, sleek watchband design with comfortable fit. Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels. Smartphone compatibility - iPhone, Android
- TRUSWING COMPATIBLE When paired, Garmin TruSwing golf swing sensor provides metrics to improve your swing consistency. Display size: 0.9 x 0.9(inches)
- ACTIVITY TRACKING Reminds you to stay active on or off the course with move bar alerts. Displays steps, calories burned, distance and time of day, plus it monitors hours of sleep
- STAT TRACKING Enhanced stats keeps track of fairways hit, greens in regulation and putts per round.Strap material:Silicone
- Sunlight readable, high resolution, monochrome. Connectivity : Bluetooth Smart and ANT+
Garmin Approach G10, Compact and Handheld Golf GPS with 1.3-inch Display, Black (010-01959-00)
- Display size: 0.9” x 0.9” (23 x 23 mm)
- Compact Design - Sleek, Pocket-Sized Design That Conveniently Clips-On To Your Belt, Bag Or Place It In Your Pocket
- Hazards - Hazards And Course Targets To Identify Locations Of Sand Traps, Water Hazards And More
- Gps Receiver - High-Sensitivity Gps Acquires Satellites Quickly To Show Distance To Greens, Hazards And Doglegs -Even Under Tree Cover
- Green View - Displays The Shape Of The Green With Manual Pin Placement
- Stat Tracking - Enhanced Stats Keeps Track Of Fairways Hit, Greens In Regulation And Putts Per Round
Garmin Approach S60, Premium GPS Golf Watch with Touchscreen Display and Full Color CourseView Mapping, Black w/Silicone Band
- Sleek GPS golf watch that reflects your passion on and off the course. Quick Fit 22 mm watch band compatible
- Large, 1.2 inches Sunlight-readable color touchscreen display. Available outdoor recreation profiles : Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing
- Quickly gets your location using GPS to Show precise yardages to greens, Hazards and doglegs, on full-color course maps. Bezel Material : polymer or ceramic
- Convenient Quick Fit bands for fast style changes without tools. Battery life- up to 10 hours in golf mode; up to 10 days in watch mode
- More than 40, 000 preloaded courses from around the world. QuickFit watch band compatible:0.866 inches
Garmin Approach S40, Stylish GPS Golf Smartwatch, Lightweight with Touchscreen Display, Black, 010-02140-01, Black Stainless with Black Band
- Stylish lightweight GPS golf watch with a sunlight-readable 1 2” color touchscreen display with metal bezel and quick release bands for easy change of style or color
- Preloaded with more than 41 000 courses from around the world
- Measures and auto-records detected shot distances putts are not tracked and some other shots such as chips around the green may not be tracked pair with optional Approach CT10
- Green View feature allows manual pin positioning quickly reference distances to the front middle and back of the green as well as hazards and doglegs
- Tracks everyday activities such as steps sleep and includes built-in multisport profiles
- Battery life up to 15 hours in GPS mode up to 10 days in smartwatch mode
- Included Components: Approach S40; Charging/Data Cable; Documentation
TecTecTec ULT-G Golf GPS Watch, Preloaded Worldwide Courses, Lightweight, Simple, Easy-to-use Golf Watches
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED; Measures distances to the front, back and middle of the green. Accurate to within plus or minus one yard. Distances to hazards are included. Measure the distance of your shots. Automatic hole progression while you golf. Access information about over 38,000 courses around the world. And a clock to tell time!
- NOTHING THAT YOU DON’T NEED; Tired of fumbling for your phone in order to use apps that drain your battery down to 0%? Sick of combing through tons of extra features you don’t want? The ULT-G Watch doesn’t include any features that will weigh you down. Only the features you need to take your game to the next level!
- EASY-TO-USE; Learning to use the ULT-G Watch is very simple. There are only four buttons to navigate the screen with. Once the initial set-up is complete, with the touch of a button, the ULT-G Watch will automatically connect to the satellite and begin displaying course information.
- RELIABLE; Durable design. Water and dust resistant. Battery power to take you through 2.5 rounds before needing to be recharged. One-year warranty (Online Registration Required) and lifetime high-class customer service.
- AFFORDABLE; The cost of the ULT-G Watch is the only price you’ll have to pay. No subscription fees for continued service or updates. Try it no risk for 30 days, and if you don’t LOVE IT you will get your money back!
Golf Buddy Aim W10 GPS Watch aim W10 Golf GPS Watch, Black, Medium
- Advanced Smart Golf GPS Watch
- The 11-hour battery life in Golf mode lasts for up to 3 rounds of golf- rechargeable via USB Zoom function helps you get a better view around the green
- 1. 3” Full colour LCD display with responsive touch screen
- Zoom function helps you get a better view around the green
- Preloaded with 40, 000 courses in over 170 countries with free wireless course updates via Bluetooth with the smartphone app
- Colour course view and dual Arc distance readings display all course information including distances to the front/centre/back of the green, hazards and hole Layout
- Casting to GOLFBUDDY Smart App via Bluetooth
- Stylish and practical design is heavy-rain proof (IP67 rating) making it suitable for use in all-weather conditions
- Convenient and simple digital scorecard helps you easily keep track of your scores throughout the round
- US based customer support via e-mail or phone with knowledge desk to help with any query or product Feature to ensure you get the most out of your purchase
- Included Components: W10 Watch Charging Cradle Data Cable
- Material Type: Plastic
Garmin Approach S62, Premium Golf GPS Watch, Built-in Virtual Caddie, Mapping and Full Color Screen, Black (010-02200-00)
- Large 1. 3” easy-to-read color touchscreen display (18% larger than Approach S60) with scratch-resistant ceramic bezel and interchangeable QuickFit bands
- More than 41, 000 full-color CourseView maps preloaded from around the world
- Virtual Caddie suggests club based on typical distance the golfer hits that club, factors in wind speed and direction, and indicates where the golfer should aim on the map
- Hazard View allows you to quickly scroll through each hazard on the map
- PlaysLike Distance feature accounts for uphill and downhill shots
- PinPointer feature tells you the direction to the pin when you have a blind shot so you can know where the pin is —even if you can’t see it
- Green View feature allows manual pin positioning; quickly reference distances to the front, middle and back of the green as well as hazards and doglegs
- Garmin Pay is a contactless payment solution (not all countries and payment networks are eligible) that lets you make convenient payments with your watch
- Pair with the Garmin Golf app for strokes gained analysis, to participate in leaderboards and tournaments, and to gain more insights into your game
- Battery life: up to 20 hours in GPS mode, 14 days in smartwatch mode
Garmin Approach G30, Handheld Golf GPS with 2.3-inch Color Touchscreen Display
- Sleek, compact handheld golf GPS with 2.3-inch color touchscreen display
- High-sensitivity GPS acquires satellites quickly to show distance to greens, hazards and doglegs
- Preloaded with more than 40,000 courses worldwide
- Full-color course mapping with Touch Targeting feature
- Green View allows you to place the pin in the correct location for the day, which improves distance accuracy
Garmin Approach S20 Golf Watch - Black (Renewed)
- AUTOSHOT - Round analyzer measures shot distances with auto-recording for post-round analysis on your Garmin Connect account
- STYLISH COMFORT - Fully-hinged, sleek watchband design with comfortable fit. Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- TRUSWING COMPATIBLE - When paired, Garmin TruSwing golf swing sensor provides metrics to improve your swing consistency. Display size: 0.9 x 0.9(inches)
- ACTIVITY TRACKING - Reminds you to stay active on or off the course with move bar alerts. Displays steps, calories burned, distance and time of day, plus it monitors hours of sleep.
- STAT TRACKING - Enhanced stats keeps track of fairways hit, greens in regulation and putts per round
Review of the Garmin Nuvi 50, GPS
Is The Garmin Nuvi 50 Worth Buying? Find out how well this GPS works in this review
Sadly one fine day when returning a rental truck to Budget, I accidentally forgot to remove my Garmin, and instead of Budget letting me know I had left my personal item behind, they acted like it was my issue and they could not help me get it back because I failed to buy their personal item insurance. So there you have it, Budget rental on blast, never will I use them again.
So that aside, my GPS was gone, in the hands of a pathetic Budget employee, and there was nothing I could do about it aside from buying a new one.
I knew that I wanted another Garmin, I mean heck, it worked, and it worked well, why replace it with a Tom Tom or something else?
This was when I came across the Garmin Nuvi 50, for a price I could not deny. A Cyber Monday deal landed me a Garmin Nuvi 50 for just $65.00! Hot diggity dog!
The new system was much larger, and seemed to just be a lot more refined in comparison to my old Nuvi. Only, when I powered it on, I realized that the interface had not at all changed. Yes, the screen was much larger at 5 inches, and the picture quality was vastly improved upon, but beyond that nothing seemed new about it.
I did not mind though, it made navigating through it easy, since I was already used to how their layout worked.
After toying with it for a bit, I learned that it also would speak the names of streets when you used the female voice. This was a new improvement, as well as the Junction View, which seemed neat in theory, but never even once popped up for me, which bothered me a lot, because the Junction View was primarily why I even bought this unit.
Junction view just gives you a better understanding while driving, which lane you will be needing to turn into. For me no matter how heavy or big a highway, the junction view never popped up. This is because not all areas have junction view covered. I wish I would have known that before buying it, but what's done is done.
Granted Junction View never once made an appearance for me, the GPS itself has some pros and some cons. Sadly for me, there are more cons than pros.
The very first issue aside from a working Junction View, occurred the 3rd time I used the Garmin Nuvi 50. I plugged my destination in, and headed off to where Garmin told me to go.
The vocals are clear, loud, and the screen shows excellent clarity even in heavy sunlight.
However during my voyage, I realized that the Garmin wanted me to take a route which I knew was just a total waste of time! I ended up continuing on toward the route I knew, and waited for the Garmin to update for my new location. I did this around 10 times, I kept disobeying the GPS directions and carried on with my own route.
It was never an issue with my old Nuvi. It would simply re-route and continue to point me toward my destination.
With the Garmin Nuvi 50 however, apparently it can grow pissed off, and it literally re-route me to a destination on the side of a major highway more than half way back from where I had come from.
This is very worrisome to me, because I take a lot of road trips far from home where I will rely solely on the GPS for directions. I cannot have it flunking out on me, and re-routing me back to where I came from because I failed to follow its strict order. If a GPS re-routes itself because you miss a road it directs you to go down, you would expect it to re-route you to your correct final destination, not to some random spot in the side of a busy highway 30 miles back from where you came from!
The next issue aside from poor directions, and random changing of your plugged in destinations, the unit also does not point out local resturants in the interests category. This irritated me, while on a road trip I had to actually google the address to a Cracker Barrel in Connecticut in order to plug in the address to get there. It would not just recognize the name of the restaurant, like my old Nuvi could.
Too many deal killers. I feel ripped off even at the low price I bought this unit for. It is not even worth that, and it is clearly not worth the higher end prices it is selling for in the market now.