Best Golf in 2021
Putt-A-Bout Grassroots Par Three Putting Green (9-feet x 3-feet)
Seven Days In Utopia
GoSports BattleChip Backyard Golf Cornhole Game, Includes Chipping Target, 16 Foam Balls, Hitting Mat and Carrying Case
- Battlechip: An exciting new hybrid between golf and corn hole for the ultimate outdoor game; easy to learn and fun for all skills levels – includes 3’x2’ target, hitting mat, 16 color foam balls and carry case
- Tournament play: Dynamic gameplay over the course of 9 holes; Players move the included chipping mat around the play area and aim for the target main hole to score the most points just watch for the water and sand hazards
- Chipping iron not included: We made this game affordable so B.Y.O.C – bring your own club; we recommend using a wedge, sand wedge or lob wedge for maximum enjoyment of battle chip
- Kids and adults: You don’t need to be a pro golfer to become battle chip champ it’s a hole in one for all skill levels
- Ultra portable: Constructed from sturdy yet lightweight pvc, the game assembles in less than a minute and stores in the compact carrying case weighing in under 10 pounds
- GOSPORTS PATENTED PRODUCT: Buy with confidence! GoSports is a US company with US customer support.
adidas Men's Tech Response Golf Shoe, Iron Metallic/White, 12 M US
- Thintech, adituff, thintech cleat, traxion, adiwear
- Lightweight mesh and synthetic upper for enhanced breathability and comfort
- Soft eva insole for lightweight comfort and cushioning
- 6-spike configuration with thintech low-profile technology for improved traction and stability
- 91 day comfort guarantee
Garmin Approach S20, GPS Golf Watch with Step Tracking, Preloaded Courses, Black
- AUTOSHOT Round analyzer measures shot distances with auto recording for post round analysis on your Garmin Connect account
- STYLISH COMFORT Fully hinged, sleek watchband design with comfortable fit. Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels. Smartphone compatibility - iPhone, Android
- TRUSWING COMPATIBLE When paired, Garmin TruSwing golf swing sensor provides metrics to improve your swing consistency. Display size: 0.9 x 0.9(inches)
- ACTIVITY TRACKING Reminds you to stay active on or off the course with move bar alerts. Displays steps, calories burned, distance and time of day, plus it monitors hours of sleep
- STAT TRACKING Enhanced stats keeps track of fairways hit, greens in regulation and putts per round.Strap material:Silicone
- Sunlight readable, high resolution, monochrome. Connectivity : Bluetooth Smart and ANT+
BenShot Pint Glass with Real Golf Ball Made in the USA
- Quick-fire 1v1 real-time gameplay.
- Revolutionary shot system that’s easy to learn but difficult to master.
- Thousands of live players online waiting to be challenged.
- Progress through more advanced tours as you “raise the stakes”.
- Earn promotion in weekly leagues to win club card bonuses.
SKLZ Limited-Flight Practice Impact Golf Balls, 12 Pack
- Regulation size, stronger alternative to plastic training golf balls
- Indestructible and resistant to dents
- Train in small spaces with limited-flight design
- Flight distance of approximately 45 yards
FootJoy Men's WeatherSof 2-Pack Golf Glove White Medium/Large, Worn on Left Hand
- ENHANCED DURABILITY - Advanced Performance Leather thumb and palm patch increases the feel, durability and grip performance in key stress areas.
- EXTRAORDINARY FIT - Exclusive FiberSof material provides the most advanced combination of a consistent fit, soft feel, and a secure grip.
- SECURE CLOSURE - Proprietary ComforTab Closure comfortably adjusts for a secure, reliable fit and feel.
- BREATHABLE MESH - Soft PowerNet mesh across the knuckles improves breathability, comfort and flexibility.
Amazon Essentials Men's Regular-Fit Quick-Dry Golf Polo Shirt, Electric Blue Stripe, X-Large
- This regular-fit golf polo shirt is crafted from a quick-dry moisture-wicking knit and features three button placket and open-bottom hem
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Shanty Creek in Bellaire, MI
Shanty Creek is a HUGE (4,500 acres) resort for golfing in the warm seasons, and skiing in the winter. It is a very upscale lodging and is beautifully designed and maintained.
For those who can afford it, I would highly recommend it. Shanty Creek in Bellaire, MI offers many different packages, such as spa packages and a Couples Package. These are really the cheaper way to go if you have something in particular in mind. For example, if you want to be pampered and have a mud wrap and massages, a Spa Package or a Deluxe Spa Package is the way to go. If the activities you wish to do don't fall into one of their packages, simply pick and choose. They have a large and beautiful dining room with a massive fireplace and feels like you should be dressed to the nines, it's so elegant. Shanty Creek also has plenty of places of resort outlets to shop at, tubing and snowboarding, an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool, and a fitness center.
Bellaire, MI hasn't forgotten about the kids, either. Camp Gandy and Adventure Camp is for 5 to 12 year olds and includes, swimming, hiking, games, arts and crafts and more. For younger children, ages 2 months to 6 years, they have a childcare center. The kids can play while the parents ski or play a round of golf or get a massage at the Wellness Spa.
Both times I stayed at Shanty Creek, I was in a Summit guest room. The decor in these rooms is like most hotels - flowery drapes and blankets, a night table and a bible in the drawer. The beds are the best thing about the rooms. The mattresses were ultimate comfort and I slept so well and comfortably on these queen-size beds. The balcony overlooks the beautifully manicured lawn of the golf courses and the horizon and is spacious. My favorite thing was ordering "still in theatres" movies off the television. Both times I stayed, the room was immaculate, guest services was quick to answer a call for another pillow, and room service was a little painful on our wallet, but still quick and efficient.
I loved staying at Shanty Creek and wish I could stay there more often. There is so much to do that I couldn't afford even with the deep discounts and so many activites. For those without a friend who happens to be employed there, the rooms start at about $100, not including tax, etc. The Wellness Spa and skiing and golfing do cost extra, unless you buy some sort of package. However, the swimming pools are free. If you can afford Shanty Creek and the massive amounts of activities it offers, by all means, stay here.
As for those hardcore golfers - I can't say much about the course and what it entails because, well, I'm not a golfer and have never golfed at Shanty Creek. However, I thought it would be prudent to point out that Shanty Creek has numerous awards and recognitions and is considered Michigan's best golf resort.