Best Golf Apparel Deals in 2020
Amazon Essentials Men's Standard Classic-Fit Stretch Golf Pant, Stone, 34W x 28L
Under Armour Men's Playoff Polo, Mediterranean (453)/Rhino Gray, Large
- Soft anti pick, anti pill fabric has a cleaner, snag free finish
- 4 way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Anti odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- UPF 30 protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays
Under Armour Men's Match Play Golf Pants,Rhino Gray /Rhino Gray, 30/32
- Soft, stretchy woven fabric delivers total comfort
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Stretch engineered waistband for superior mobility & insane comfort
- Flat front, 4 pocket design
- Embroidered UA logo below left pocket
Under Armour Little Boys' Ua Logo Short Sleeve Polo, Black, 6
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat & dries fast
- Functional button placket
- Soft, lightly-textured fabric with durable ribbed collar
- Under Armour logo on chest
Nike Flex Slim 5 Pocket Golf Pants 2019 Pure Platinum/Wolf Gray 36/32
Nike Dry Top Half Zip Core OLC Golf Pullover 2019 Black Medium
- Nike Dry fabric helps you stay dry, comfortable and focused
- 1/2-zip design provides easy on and off
- High collar provides additional coverage
- Double-knit fabric has a soft feel
- Back neck tape moves smoothly against your skin
Nike Dry Fit Vapor Stripe Golf Polo 2019 Pure Platinum/White X-Large
Under Armour Golf Tech Pants Academy/Academy 38
- Moisture Transport System wicks perspiration away from the body and towards the surface where it can evaporate. Flat front design. Belt loop waistband. Four-pocket construction. UA embroidery at rear-right waist. 96% polyester, 4% elastane. Machine wash, tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 32 in Outseam: 42 in Inseam: 32 in Front Rise: 10 in Back Rise: 16 in Leg Opening: 13 in Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please
- Tee up with style and unwavering confidence in the sleek UA Golf Tech Pants.
- All Under Armour® Apparel features a tagless design or tear-away tag with no left-over pieces.
- Loose fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- Soft poly-stretch blend offers enhanced mobility.
Nike Dri Fit Vapor CB Golf Polo 2019 Sail/Chrome Yellow/Wolf Gray Medium
Nike Dry Top Half Zip Core OLC Golf Pullover 2019 White/Gunsmoke/Flat Silver AR2598 036 (XL)
Golfing on the Cheap!
How to keep playing golf when your recreation budget takes a hit. Find the best golf deals in your area!
A common misconception is that you just can't play a good course cheap. Well I am here to tell you that simply is not true. Sure, you probably aren't going to play the best course, but that doesn't mean you are relegated to playing dumps either. Here are a few tips to help you in your quest for good cheap golf.
Tip 1: Municipal Courses
The municipal course is probably the best known cheap golf venue out there. Yes, a lot of these places aren't the most well maintained courses, but some of them are down right great. If you are in or near a tourist city, you might have some excellent municipal courses around. Many of these courses have been designed by the likes of AW Tillinghast, Keith Foster and other excellent golf architects. Also, more amp; more cities are catering to their tourist industry by upgrading their municipal courses to help increase city revenues. This is a great benefit for local budget golfers.
Tip 2: Semi-private Clubs
Many golfers don't even know these courses are available to play. The reason for this is that they look like private clubs and are maintained like private clubs. Most of these courses offer all the amenities of a private course at a fraction of the price. These courses are great options for golfers looking to save a buck!
Tip 3: Twilight Specials
Most every golfer knows about the twilight special, but most every golfer also knows it can be hard to fit in 18 holes when you're trying to outrun the sun. So here's a tip that can help you get out in front of that big orange ball in the sky a little quicker. Book your tee time when the twilight starts, but show up at the course an hour or so early. If it's not very busy, the starter will often let you go early and you still pay the twilight rate!
Tip 4: Play on a weekday
Weekday rates are lower as the course is less busy. Also, courses often run additional weekday specials to increase course traffic. Take advantage of these!
Tip 5: Walk the course
You can save a few dollars by simply avoiding the cart fee. I have seen these fees be as much as $20 on some courses, so this can definitely be a way of keeping some cash in your pocket.
Tip 6: Get on the email list
Go to your local courses website (most of them have one) and sign up for the email list. This often takes no more than entering your email address and clicking "submit". Courses you have signed up for will email you exclusive deals that are only available to those on the list. This includes semi-private clubs!
Well, there you have it; some good ways to save some dough and continue hitting the links. So, if the economy has you down, take a break for a few hours and go have a nice round of golf on the cheap!