Best Golf Bag With Individual Club Slots in 2023
Datrek Golf Go Lite Hybrid Stand Bag (Black/Slate)
TaylorMade 2019 Golf Select Cart Bag, Navy/Red/White
TaylorMade 2017 TM 5.0 Stand Golf Bag, White/Black
- 4 way Organizational top
- Anti split stand System
- Garment pocket
Founders Club Premium 14 Way Organizer Cart Bag (Black)
- Club Management Design Top- Molded 14 Way Top Organizer protects irons from damage as well as keeping clubs from rattling/clanging and making noise. Each iron, wood, and putter has it’s own dedicated spot so you will always find the club you need quickly and notice when a club is missing. The putter spot accepts larger grips up to 1 ¾” in diameter
- High Quality lightweight construction – This cart bag comes with a large, reinforced and sturdy base and several handles to make lifting your clubs out of the trunk and onto your cart a breeze. The bag comes with 2 integrated side grab handles and a bottom handle built into the cooler pocket. It also has a rear grab handle and a tuck away padded carry strap. The Cart Bag also includes a strap channel to secure your bag and clubs to your cart.
- Equipped with 9 zippered pockets and 2 mesh pockets for ample storage for all your gear and accessories- Includes an insulated cooler pocket with drains to keep your favorite on course beverage cool, 2 additional front/ball pockets, 2 front side mesh pockets, 2 long side expandable pockets for bulky rain gear and shoes, 2 side velour lined pockets for valuables, and 2 additional side pockets.
- Plenty of add on features to make your time on the course more enjoyable and easy to manage- The bag includes an external tee holder, an umbrella holder, a D clip to clip on golf towels and range finders, a glove holder, and snap on rain hood.
- This bag comes with a full 12 month warranty from Founders Club and the assurance of dealing with a US based golf company that has been around since 1990.
Powerbilt TPS Dunes 14-Way Black/Red Stand Golf Bag (Black/Red)
- 14-Way top for club organization
- Padded dual carry straps
- 5 zippered pockets
Eagole Super Light Golf Cart Bag,14 way Top and Full Length Divider ,10 Pockets (Black)
- 9 pockets(refer to images) including 2 full length for Apparel (each side), 2 for valuables with velour-lined, and Insulated Cooler Pocket: 9 inches wide, 12 inches tall, 5 inches deep, it can hold 8 bottles of 12 oz cans plus 4 thin ice packs.
- 3 integrated molded grab handles for easy lifting, which makes it easy to get in and out of the car and cart. E-Trolley base system designed to fit push/pull carts as well as riding carts
- 9.5 11 inch 14 way top with individual full length club dividers offers a space for every club and the front slot for oversized grip putter , example, superstroke 3.0 grip or mallet putter (oversized grip)
- 5 years manufacture Limited, Fabric : Nylon (super light),
- Comfortable transport with strap on back, Rain hood included.
AmazonBasics Soft-Sided Golf Club Travel Bag Case With Wheels - 50 x 13 x 15 Inches, Black
- Soft-sided golf travel bag for conveniently transporting a set of golf clubs (not included)
- Made of durable nylon fabric; reinforced stress points; stands up on its own when holding a set of clubs
- Smooth-rolling, inline-skate-style wheels; heavy-duty curb rails; well-placed, riveted handles
- Compression straps keep clubs secure; heavily padded top section protects club heads
- Multiple zippered compartments for storing extra gear; measures 50 by 13 by 15 inches
Hot-Z Golf 4.5 Cart Bag, Black/Red
- 9.5 inch , 14-way graphite friendly top w/full length individual dividers plus putter pit & handles
- 10 zippered pockets including a velour lined pocket and bottle compartment
- Lightweight Dobby Nylon materials
Datrek DG Lite II Cart Bag Black/Charcoal/Orange DG Lite II Cart Bag
- 15-way with full length individual dividers
- Soft-grip lift assist handles integrated into bag top
- Soft-grip oversized putter well fits a Jumbo grip
- Seven total pockets provide ample storage including two oversized Apparel pockets, a large ball pocket and fleece lined valuables pocket
- Oversized insulated cooler pocket
TaylorMade 2017 Golf Bag TM Cart Bag 5.0 BlkWhtRed, Black/White/Red
- Cart optimized
- Velour lined valuables pocket
- 2 garment pockets
- Cart Bag constructed of durable nylon material
Tiger Woods Broken Cheek Bone - Surgeries for Facial Reconstruction from Wife's Golf Club
Tiger Woods has had reconstructive surgey on his face and teeth. The injuries were extensive from being hit by his wife with a golf club the night of his accident. This is the real reason he is out of the public eye.
Tiger Woods has taken time off from the golf world, but not to just work on his family as he originally led us to believe. He is recuperating after getting his face and teeth reconstructed after Elin hitting him with a 9 iron the night of his accident. The damage was extensive to his face after being hit by Elin. He had a broken bone in his face, damage to his nose, and his front teeth were knocked out from the blows of the club at the hands of Elin. This story was posted today by Furman Bisher, a highly accredited sports writer.
Tiger Woods boarded a private jet immediately after getting released from the Florida hospital where he was taken after his accident on Thanksgiving night. He was flown to a plastic surgeon specialist in Arizona to have his face reconstructed. Mark Steinberg, Tiger's agent, accompanied Tiger on the trip to Phoenix to the specialist.
The story of the infamous Thanksgiving night at Tiger Woods home played out like this:
After Thanksgiving dinner, Tiger stayed on the couch watching football games. He was texting Rachel back and forth through the afternoon. He would delete each message after her read them. Later on, Tigers friends invited him to the clubhouse to play poker and Tiger went, leaving his cell phone behind, forgetting to delete Rachel's last message.
When Tiger returned home just before midnight, Elin was furious and confronted him about the message. Tiger played it down, while sitting in the family room watching TV. Elin picked up a nine iron and hit Tiger in the face, putting a "huge gash on the right side of his face, very close to his nose which was also damaged, and knocking out two of his front teeth." The "bone on the right side of his face was broken".
At this point, Tiger ran barefooted outside and jumped in his Escalade with Elin still chasing him with the club. This is how the windows were smashed in his vehicle. Once the crash happened, Elin did not know what to tell the police and this is why the stories that Elin told were conflicting. She called Tiger's agent Mark Steinberg for advice on what to say and Mark told her he would meet them at the hospital.
The doctors at the hospital could not repair the damage, just bandage Tiger up and suggested a plastic surgeon specialist in Phoenix who could repair Tiger's face so it would look as if nothing ever happened.
Tiger and Steinberg boarded the private jet to Arizona and Tiger remained there for a few days. This accounts for Tiger not being available for the Police to question him in the days that followed his accident. Tiger did not return home to Florida until later the next week. The surgeries were more entailed than first thought and Tiger needed to stay on in Arizona for that reason.
Tiger will need at least another month before he is healed enough to return in front of the cameras.
Tiger and Elin supposedly went through intense marriage counseling, up to 6-7 hours a day, following his return to Florida from his surgeries. According to Furman Bisher, the Woods are still working on getting their marriage back together.
Read the entire detailed story told by Furman Bisher, a sports writer who is highly respected in his field. He is published in Sporting News, Sports Illustrated and the Saturday Evening Post. He was named by Time magazine as one of the nation's top 5 best sports writers in 1961. He has been writing for over a half a century and has many biographies on sports figures published.