Best Golf Bags in 2020
TaylorMade 2017 TM 5.0 Stand Golf Bag, White/Black
- 4 way Organizational top
- Anti split stand System
- Garment pocket
Datrek DG Lite II Cart Bag Black/Charcoal/Red DG Lite II Cart Bag
- 15-way with full length individual dividers
- Soft-grip lift assist handles integrated into bag top
- Soft-grip oversized putter well fits a Jumbo grip
- Seven total pockets provide ample storage including two oversized Apparel pockets, a large ball pocket and fleece lined valuables pocket
- Oversized insulated cooler pocket
Eagole Super Light Golf Cart Bag,14 way Top and Full Length Divider ,10 Pockets (Black)
- 9 pockets(refer to images) including 2 full length for Apparel (each side), 2 for valuables with velour-lined, and Insulated Cooler Pocket: 9 inches wide, 12 inches tall, 5 inches deep, it can hold 8 bottles of 12 oz cans plus 4 thin ice packs.
- 3 integrated molded grab handles for easy lifting, which makes it easy to get in and out of the car and cart. E-Trolley base system designed to fit push/pull carts as well as riding carts
- 9.5 11 inch 14 way top with individual full length club dividers offers a space for every club and the front slot for oversized grip putter , example, superstroke 3.0 grip or mallet putter (oversized grip)
- 5 years manufacture Limited, Fabric : Nylon (super light),
- Comfortable transport with strap on back, Rain hood included.
TaylorMade 2019 Golf Select Stand Bag, Black/Charcoal
Founders Club Premium Cart Bag with 14 Way Organizer Divider Top (Orange and Black)
- Club Management Design Top- Molded 14 Way Top Organizer protects irons from damage as well as keeping clubs from rattling/clanging and making noise. Each iron, wood, and putter has it’s own dedicated spot so you will always find the club you need quickly and notice when a club is missing. The putter spot accepts larger grips up to 1 ¾” in diameter
- High Quality lightweight construction – This cart bag comes with a large, reinforced and sturdy base and several handles to make lifting your clubs out of the trunk and onto your cart a breeze. The bag comes with 2 integrated side grab handles and a bottom handle built into the cooler pocket. It also has a rear grab handle and a tuck away padded carry strap. The Cart Bag also includes a strap channel to secure your bag and clubs to your cart.
- Equipped with 9 zippered pockets and 2 mesh pockets for ample storage for all your gear and accessories- Includes an insulated cooler pocket with drains to keep your favorite on course beverage cool, 2 additional front/ball pockets, 2 front side mesh pockets, 2 long side expandable pockets for bulky rain gear and shoes, 2 side velour lined pockets for valuables, and 2 additional side pockets.
- Plenty of add on features to make your time on the course more enjoyable and easy to manage- The bag includes an external tee holder, an umbrella holder, a D clip to clip on golf towels and range finders, a glove holder, and snap on rain hood.
- This bag comes with a full 12 month warranty from Founders Club and the assurance of dealing with a US based golf company that has been around since 1990.
Powerbilt TPS Dunes 14-Way Black/Blue Stand Golf Bag (Black/Blue)
- 14-Way top for club organization
- Padded dual carry straps
- 5 zippered pockets
TaylorMade 2019 Golf Select Cart Bag, Navy/Red/White
Cobra Golf 2019 Ultralight Sunday Bag (Peacoat)
- 100% Polyester
- 3-Way top with designated full length club dividers and top grab handle
- Oversized Apparel pocket
- Fleece lined valuables pocket
- Mesh beverage pocket
TaylorMade 2017 Golf Bag TM Cart Bag 5.0 BlkWht, Black/White
- Cart Optimized
- Velour Lined Valuables Pocket
- 2 garment pockets
Callaway Golf 2019 Hyper Lite 3 Stand Bag, Navy/Blue/White, Double Strap
- Perfect Full Size Lightweight Carry Bag with 4 Way top with Full Length Dividers
- Improved Strap Design, offers increased coverage and comfort padding
- Water Resistant easy access valuables pocket and Individual cell phone sleeve
- Full Size Apparel Pocket and Insulated Water Bottle Pocket
- Hidden Rain Hood Pocket behind the hip pad, Freeing up the apparel pocket
Strange RV Encounters: Giant Golf-Ball House in Arizona
Another entry in the "Weird Homes" category, this giant golf-ball home sits in the middle of barren desert in Yucca, Arizona, about 40 miles northeast of Lake Havasu.
About an hour and a half west of Seligman, Arizona, the birthplace of Historic Route 66, is another addition to the Weird Homes category: a giant golf-ball house.
Reminiscent of an alien mother ship, the pearl-white orb is easily visible for miles in the middle of the barren desert along I-40 between Kingman and Lake Havasu. There is a little convenience store in a trailer on the property and nothing else for miles.
The "Dinesphere," once slated to be the restaurant of the Lake Havasu Estates resort community development, is now a privately owned residence. Its 3,400 square feet of living area are comprised of three stories and surrounded by yard art of little alien spaceships. Tours of the home are not available at this time, but you can see the interior in this HGTV video from when previous owners, Mr. and Mrs. Schimmel, renovated the once-abandoned sphere and added spaceship sculptures to the yard.
In the early '70s, the now long-bankrupt Lake Havasu Estates had a deal for you! Not surprisingly, a deal that never reached fruition. According to the Chicago Tribune, they used false advertising to entice buyers, including a picture of a water skier on Lake Havasu, among other tricks. Lake Havasu is about 40 miles southeast of the golf-ball house. There was no water anywhere near the proposed development -- just tumbleweeds and sand.
In a nod to both Route 66 and nearby Area 51, infamously suspected to be an alien crash site, the people who purchased the giant golf-ball home from the Schimmels renamed it Area 66. For some time, there have been rumors the home would be turned into an alien museum open to the public, but it seems that project has not yet reached fruition, either. However, you can walk around the grounds; see the spaceship yard art; and visit the convenience store for sodas, alien memorabilia, and stories.
Join me on my next adventure: Lake Havasu, London Bridge, and lighthouses in a state without an ocean.
To see more photos, follow more of my weird, wacky, and wonderful RV adventures on Flickr.
My next stop: Strange RV Encounters: Lake Havasu, London Bridge, and Lighthouses in the Arizona Desert.