10 Best Golf Ball Around The Green
Updated on: June 2023
Best Golf Ball Around The Green in 2023
Callaway Golf Supersoft Golf Balls, (One Dozen), Green, Matte Finish
Vice Pro Plus Golf Balls, Lime (One Dozen)
- 4-piece with cast urethane cover
- Highly durable 336 dimple design
- Dual casting for extra distance and lower ball flight
Wilson Staff DUO Optix Golf Ball, Soft, Green
- At a ground-breaking 29, Duo soft has the lowest compression, best feel of all competitive premium 2-piece golf balls
- Longest distance performance of all competitive premium 2-piece golf balls
- The lowest driver spin RATE of all competitive premium 2-piece balls for straightest flight off the Tee
- Hard ionomer blend for exceptional distance performance
- New and improved dimple pattern for maximum aerodynamic flight
Callaway HX 9-Pack Practice Ball, Green
- Durable, soft-flite golf balls
- Feature Callaway's patented HEX dimple pattern
- Simulate actual ball flight at scaled-down, controlled distances
- Includes mesh carry bag
- Available in 9-Pack (orange, green or pink) and 18-Pack (orange and green only) sizes
TaylorMade 2018 Noodle Neon Matte Lime Green Golf Ball (One Dozen)
- Durable and soft IOTHANE cover
- Impact propulsion core for longer carry
- Great feel and increased spin around the greens
- Patented dimple design for straighter flight
- UV resistant matte paint; non-fade UV inhibiter paint
Srixon Soft Feel Brite Matte Color Golf Balls, Matte Green (One Dozen)
- Matte Visual Performance -Enhanced visibility cover in three brite color options.
- Energetic Gradient Growth Core -Gives you a high-launch, low spin trajectory off thetee for added distance and an ultra-soft feel.
- Soft, Thin Cover -Provides more greenside spin and softer feel on allpitches, chips and putts
- 338 Speed Dimple Pattern - The lower drag coefficient dimple patterncuts through the wind for more accuracy andconsistency on every shot.
- 2 pc golf ball with Ionomer cover and a low compression of 60.
SKLZ Accelerator Pro Indoor Putting Green with Ball Return, 9 feet x 16.25 inches (2687)
- 9 foot indoor putting green with continuous automatic ball return for developing accuracy and control
- Squaring and alignment guides at 3, 5, and 7 feet help promote consistency in every aspect of putting motion
- Continuous automatic ball return allows for uninterrupted training
- True-roll surface and upslope at the cup emulate putts found on actual greens Measures 9 feet x 16.25 inches; great for use at home or office
- Sport Type: Golf
Callaway Superhot '18 Golf Ball (15 Ball Pack, Yellow)
- Pattern : HEX Aerodynamics and Long Distance From Tee-to-Green
- Increased Short Game Spin and Control
- New Superhot BOLD options are available in MATTE finish: yellow, red, or orange.
Callaway Golf ERC Soft Triple Track Golf Balls, (One Dozen), White
- ERC Soft is our longest Callaway golf ball with soft feel
- The multi material hybrid cover creates an exceptional combination of faster ball speeds, incredibly soft feel, and noticeably higher spin for excellent control
- A graphene infused Dual Soft Fast Core maximizes compression energy while minimizing driver spin and promoting high launch for long distance
- New Triple Track Technology helps to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid
Titleist Tour Soft, Yellow, Golf Balls
- Category leading soft feel
- Commanding distance
- Advanced short game control
- Penetrating trajectory and consistent flight
Golf Club Testing - by Ohio Golf Pro
A quick and basic review of the games best equipment.
My method is quite simple for my reviews. I will give a little background info on the company, the basic features of the irons and a summary of what I personally thought when I hit them. I keep it short and sweet, as I feel there is no need to write a 3 page article on golf equipment. As you will find, and hopefully learn in the process, that there are 3 main categories in the golf equipment business. Players Clubs - designed for the better players, Game Improvement Clubs - designed for the average player needing a little help from their equipment and Super Game Improvement Clubs - that give more distance and forgiveness than that of the previous two. All have the same basic characteristics with a few twists here and there, but each company who makes these irons all have the same basic goal in mind. Therefore I will not waste your time by going through all the bells and whistles because one companies Game Improvement iron may be totally different from another's, but in the end they offer the same benefits to the golfer.
I have been a Golf Pro for 5 years now, I have been working in the golf business for 10. I also work on Club Fitting and Repair and give many lessons throughout the season. I am an average length player, hitting it about 265 yards off the tee, very accurate with a decent short game. More importantly I know golf equipment. I can go thought the basic motions when testing a club and be able to give you a quick, honest answer regarding the clubs playing characteristics and weather or not it is worth your time trying. As always though, I suggest getting fit by a local Pro or Club Maker, or shot me an email if you have any questions regarding your equipment, I'd be happy to help.
I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and to give you the basic idea of what I am trying to accomplish here at AC. I want to spread my knowledge with the masses in a short, easy to understand method for everyone to understand. Stay tuned for more club, ball and other golf equipment reviews over the next few months. There are a lot of new toys coming out for 2020!!