Best Golf Ball Deals in 2020
Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls, White, Standard Play Numbers (1-4), One Dozen
- Extraordinary Distance with Consistent Flight
- Very Low Long Game Spin and Penetrating Trajectory
- Drop-and-Stop Short Game Control
- Very Soft Feel
- material type: Urethane
Callaway Golf Supersoft Golf Balls, (One Dozen), White
- The Callaway Super soft is a long, straight distance ball that’s incredibly soft
- An ultra low compression core promotes fast ball speed and increased accuracy
- New Low Drag HEX Aerodynamics are optimized to reduce drag and enhance lift for longer carry and longer distance
- A new softer Trigonometry cover formulation has a low compression for enhanced feel and increased greenside control
Srixon Q-Star Tour 3 Golf Balls, Whtie (Three Dozen)
- Buy 2 Dozen Get 1 Free. Season Opener Pack from Srixon gets you ready for the golf season.
- NEW FastLayer Core - The new FastLayer Core offers distance and soft feelwithout compromise due to a gradual transition fromsoft inner core to firm outer edge.
- NEW Spin Skin with SeRM - A new urethane coating with flexible molecularbonds digs deep into wedge and iron grooves forincreased friction and maximum spin.
- NEW Alignment Aid - New side stamping aids in alignment when standingover those critical putts.
- 338 Speed Dimple Pattern - Providing a penetrating ball flight in any conditions, the optimal dimple design increases lift and reducesdrag to maximize distance.
Callaway Golf Chrome Soft Truvis Golf Balls, (One Dozen), Shamrocks (Prior Generation)
- Callaway Chrome Soft has Fast Ball Speeds & Low Spin Off The Driver
- Distance & Control Through The Bag
- Pinpoint Greenside Control
- Ultra Soft Feel
TaylorMade Rocketballz Golf Balls, White (Three Dozen)
- Country Of Origin : China
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 2 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 10.5 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 3.5 Inches
Titleist DT TruSoft Golf Balls, White (One Dozen)
- The softest compression Titleist
- New longer distance through low long game spin
- New improved short game performance for stopping power
- Trusted quality and consistency
Precept 2017 Laddie Extreme Golf Balls (24 Balls), White
- Enhanced Velocity muscle fiber core
- Touch control ionomer cover
- Distance optimized 372 dimple design
- The Package Weight Of The Product Is 3 Pounds
Callaway Superhot 2018 Golf Ball (15 Ball Pack, Green)
- Pattern : HEX aerodynamics and long distance from tee to green
- Increased Short Game Spin and Control
- New Super hot BOLD options are available in MATTE finish: green, yellow, red, or orange
Srixon Z-Star XV 2017 Golf Balls, White (One Dozen)
- New third generation spin skin
- New speed dimple pattern
- New dual energetic Gradient growth core
Bridgestone e6 Soft Golf Balls - 2 Dozen
Weird Health News: Doggy Testicular Implants are the Balls!
If you are concerned about your neutered dog's ability to hold his head up high around his buddies at the local fire hydrant each night, help may be at hand. Perk your pooch right up with a nice new pair of silicone testicles!
For the canine Casanova who has been left feeling "less than" since his neutering procedure, there is a product available that may put the swagger back in his step. That's right, folks, you can purchase testicular implants for your insecure pooch, and cosmetically eradicate any evidence of his neutering.
And if you're the one who just cannot handle the aesthetic or psychological fallout from the neutering, the squeamishness you experience when you try to look your emasculated Rottweiler in the eye can soon become a thing of the past. These non-gel silicone implants will restore the look and feel of natural testicles to your canine companion, or so say the manufacturers.
I have to admit it, I have contemplated neither the look, nor the feel, of my pups' pouches, but apparently I may have been missing something. Smart people have weighed in on the product.
Neuticles, the doggy testicle implants, were awarded the 2005 Ig Nobel Prize for Medicine. The Ig Nobel is curious award, yet, none-the-less, researchers and scientists throughout the world vie for the honor of being dubbed an Ig Nobel Prize winner.
Handed out annually, by the organization Improbable Research, the Ig Nobel Prize honors researchers who make solid, ethically sound contributions to work in the same categories recognized by the Nobel Prize committee. The awards are bestowed each October at a ceremony held at Harvard College's Saunders Theater, and are followed up by informal lectures by recipients at both Harvard and MIT.
Unlike the more pristine Nobel, he Ig Nobel Prize Awards honor some of the more "eyebrow raising" contributions to research, science, and humanities.
Other recipients of the 2005 Ig Nobel (a play on the word "ignoble") Prize include an impressive collection of scientists and academics that have added much to the more "huh?" side of research.
The 2005 Ig Nobel Prize for Physics was awarded to a group of scientists who monitored tar dropping through a funnel at a rate of one drop per every nine years, beginning in 1927. The inventor of an alarm clock that runs away and hides from a would-be snooze button smacker took the Ig Noble 2005 Prize for Economics, and a team from the U.K. that monitored the brain patterns of locusts while viewing "Star Wars" was awarded the coveted Ig Nobel 2005 Peace Prize.
And so, the 2005 recipient of the Ig Nobel Prize for Medicine was awarded to none other that Gregg A. Miller, inventor of Neuticles, the testicular implants for dogs.
You can purchase these little beauties in a variety of sizes and firmness. You can have your veterinarian order them for you, or you can procure them yourself and swing by the office to have them installed (disclaimer: this is a surgical procedure, and is least invasively accomplished at the time of the initial neutering).
So, you may find that you are once again able to look your neutered dog straight in the eye, without fear of guilt or reproach. And, really, isn't that what it's all about?