Best Golf Ball For Single Digit Handicap in 2023
Titleist NXT Tour AAAA Near Mint Used Recycled Golf Balls, 50-Pack
The Mindful Golfer: How to Lower Your Handicap While Raising Your Consciousness
Understanding the Golf Swing
Titleist Tour Soft Golf Balls, Prior Generation, White (One Dozen)
- Category leading soft feel
- Commanding distance
- Advanced short game control
- Penetrating trajectory and consistent flight
Golf's Golden Rule: What Every Pro Does Instinctively . . . And You Don't
TaylorMade TP5 Golf Balls, White (One Dozen)
- MORE SPEED IN THE MOST COMPLETE TOUR BALL TP5 utilizes a 5 layer golf ball construction that is specifically engineered to perform with every club in your bag; Adding in a Proprietary HFM material, TP5 is now faster than before
- TRI FAST CORE. The unique 3 layer core system in TP5 features progressive compression, enabling maximum energy transfer and generating massive speed on full shots
- DUAL SPIN COVER. Contrast of an ultra soft cast urethane & a semi rigid inner cover creates maximum interaction between the cover & club grooves, resulting in exceptional spin performance with full wedge shots & pinpoint control from around the green
Wilson Staff Duo Spin Golf Balls (12-Pack), White
- Designed for the Control player who wants greenside workability and spin but still prefers soft feel and low driver spin
- Distance off the tee combined with a favorable soft feel around the green gives DUO the "performance double-take" mantra
- DUO Spin is associated with the "triple-take" due to a third benefit: enhanced spin for more control on shorter shots into the green
- Adding an inner mantle increases spin on mid- and short-iron shots and increased resilience for ball velocity and distance
- The Ionomer cover generates high-lift characteristics on tee shots and long approaches from the fairway
Pinnacle Soft Golf Balls, White (Pack of 15)
- Dialed-up feel for peak performance
- The core is the engine. Pinnacle soft contains a proprietary high-energy, very low compression core creating the softest feel and low spin for long distance
- The incredibly soft ionomer cover provides extremely soft feel on all shots while our advanced icosahedral dimple design with 332 Dimples ensures ideal, consistent flight
Vice Pro Golf Balls, White (One Dozen)
Srixon Men's Soft Feel Golf Ball (1-Dozen, Soft White)
- Two piece value golf ball for 70+ mile per hour swing speeds
- (Energetic Gradient Growth Core) Improved EGG; Feels softer while maintaining optimal launch conditions and increasing ball speed
- 344 Speed Dimples
- Lonomer cover
How to Hit a Golf Ball...Becoming A Golfer is as Easy as 1-2-3
A golf primer for the uninitiated.
First, THE BALL:
Put the ball on the ground and casually (just relax in other words) look down at it. Stand as you normally do when you are standing alone. In this position, move the ball so that it is about a foot in front of your feet, roughly in line with your nose. (Imagine a string reaches from the tip of your nose to the middle of the golf ball). I call this the STARTING TRIANGLE; use this starting position with ANY club. That's half the battle right there!
Second, THE CLUB:
Take the club in your hands. How? It's easy. Put your hands together (no gaps), with your dominant hand lowest on the club. That is, if you're right-handed, as I am, your left hand is top, and your right hand is directly beneath it. When you shake hands with someone? That is how you want your hands placed on the club. So, shake hands with the club, first your right hand, then your left hand, (if you're right-handed; reverse, obviously, if left-handed).
If you're stumped as to equipment, try clubs from either of these time and player proven brands: Titliest, Callaway, Cleveland, Nike, Taylormade, Srixon, Cobra, Bridgestone, Mizuno, Adams; and,Wilson.
Third, THE SWING:
The imaginary string from your nose to the ball? Now take that same string and put it from the middle of the ball to an inch or so behind the ball. That is where you want to put the bottom of the golf club (otherwise known as the face of the club head. If that club head had a real face, the center of it would be the nose...so put the nose an inch behind the ball, centered to the middle of the ball. Now, here's all you have to do: slowly swing the club back, about a yard or so, and just SWEEP back through the ball, as if it were a dust ball on your kitchen floor. Sweep it all the way through, as if your were sweeping the dust ball to a specific point across the room. For longer hits, just sweep further back, and further through!
That's it...now you can play golf better than the average Joe (or Josephine!)