Best Golf Ball For Straight Ball Flight in 2021
Polara Ultimate Straight Self Correcting 2 Piece Golf Balls (1 Dozen)
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Polara Ultimate Straight Self Correcting Golf Balls are for the golfer whose problem is significant and persistent hooking or slicing off the tee. The unique 2-piece construction consists of a central core and an outer cover.
- HOW IT WORKS: From the tee, point the arrow on the ball directly at your target, or line it up with the center of the fairway. From the fairway, play the ball "as it lies" or re-adjust the ball orientation so the arrow again points at your target.
- LESS AERODYNAMIC LIFT: Our Straight Self Correcting Golf Balls fly so straight because they exhibit less aerodynamic lift than other golf balls. This benefit of reduces hooks and fixes slices, but also resulting in lower than normal ball flight.
- IMPROVE YOUR GAME: Our golf balls are designed to correct hooks and slices which means, if you slice a golf ball 100 feet, the exact same swing with our anti-slice golf ball would slice about 25 ft., leaving you in the fairway instead of the rough.
- JUST FOR FUN: The Polara Ultimate Straight Self Correcting Golf Balls are designated for recreational golfers; not for tournament play.
Maxfli StraightFli Golf Balls
- Maxfli’s straightest golf ball promotes more accurate ball flight for improved overall performance
- Laboratory and Robot testing proves StraightFli travels 20% straighter than previous Maxfli golf balls
- Find the Fairway Dimple Pattern utilizes 374 large and small dimples in stacked and packed patterns for reduced lift
- 2-piece construction provides an optimal blend of distance and accuracy
- 12 Pack
SKLZ Limited-Flight Practice Impact Golf Balls, 12 Pack
- Regulation size, stronger alternative to plastic training golf balls
- Indestructible and resistant to dents
- Train in small spaces with limited-flight design
- Flight distance of approximately 45 yards
Bridgestone e6 Straight Flight Orange Golf Balls
TaylorMade 2018 Distance+ Golf Ball, White (One Dozen)
- React core - low spin - high speed
- Has 342 Aero dimple pattern
- Low drag aerodynamic design
- The Package Weight Of The Product Is 3 Pounds
Callaway Golf Supersoft Golf Balls, (One Dozen), Green, Matte Finish
- The Callaway Super soft is a long, straight distance ball that’s incredibly soft
- An ultra low compression core promotes fast ball speed and increased accuracy
- New Low Drag HEX Aerodynamics are optimized to reduce drag and enhance lift for longer carry and longer distance
- A new softer Trigonometry cover formulation has a low compression for enhanced feel and increased greenside control
GoSports Foam Golf Practice Balls - 16 Pack | Realistic Feel and Limited Flight | Use Indoors or Outdoors
- FOAM GOLF BALLS: Set of 16 sturdy foam golf balls so you can safely practice at home, indoors or outdoors.
- MIMICS REAL GOLF BALLS: Golf balls feature a realistic dimple texture showing the true trajectory of shots with limited flight.
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR TRAINING: Designed with limited flight for practicing every shot even with limited space and hitting distance. Foam design also serves as a safer, quality alternative to real golf balls.
- CASE INCLUDED: Includes storage tote to keep them organized.
- GOSPORTS : Go Sports is a US Company with US Customer Support - 100% Satisfaction
Top-Flite 2019 XL Distance Golf Balls â€“ 15 Pack
- Designed to make your game big and your shots soar through legendary distance and durability
- Distance Dimple Technology enables high, fast launch for exceptional playability and performance
- High Resiliency Core construction optimizes compression for elevated ball speeds and distance
- Reformulated cut-proof Ionomer cover minimizes spin while enhancing durability
- 2-piece construction enhances ball flight and distance
Maxfli SoftFli Matte Golf Balls - Longer Straight Distance - Soft Feel (Green - 36 Balls)
- 36 Balls Total
- Maxfli’s softest golf ball at 35 compression; Higher greenside spin for accurate pin control
- Reformulated core provides soft feel, faster ball speed and low spin rate; Less glare for higher visibility, ball striking, and focus
- Soft Ionomer blend cover formulation enables excellent greenside spin for great control; Colored Matte cover enables enhanced visibility through the air and turf
- Available in high visibility white, orange, green, pink and blue matte finishes; 2-piece construction provides an optimal blend of distance and accuracy; Conforms to USGA rules
Maxfli StraightFli Golf Balls - Longer Straight Flight Distance (Gloss White - 36 Balls)
- 20% STRAIGHTER FLIGHT - In laboratory and robot testing, the Maxfli StraightFli produced results 20% straighter than previous generation balls
- FIND THE FAIRWAY DIMPLE PATTERN -The design combination of 374 large and small dimples in stacked and packed patterns helps to reduce lift for a straighter flight
- STRAIGHTER FLIGHT – LONGER DISTANCE - Straighter tee shots not only find the fairway more often, but are also closer to the hole, thereby making your tee shots longer in distance
- Soft ionomer blend formula provides excellent greenside spin for more feel and control
- Conforms to USGA Rules
What Drivers Do Left-Handed Pro's Use?
Many golfers wonder what there favorite professional golfers use when the are on tour. Here is what some of the best left-handed golfers use from the tee box.
Mickelson is probably the most successful left handed golfer in history. He has won many majors over the last decade and many more PGA tournaments.Most people probably know that Phil Mickelson is sponsored by Callaway golf according to their website so it is no surprise that his driver of choice is the Callaway RAZR Fit Extreme. As a left handed golfer myself this was also my club of choice when teeing off. Mickelson is a big advocate of the Callaway driver saying many times that it has helped him get to the top of the leaderboard.
Many people may remember watching Bubba Watson tee of in the 2020 Master's tournament with a pink driver. This was actually a custom Ping G20 driver with a pink coating. Ping actually sold a few of these drivers to raise money for charity. So it may be possible to still get your hands on one of these clubs. Watson has long been one of the longest drivers on tour and for that reason people have fallen in love with his style of play. Maybe the Ping driver will help you play more like Bubba.
It has been awhile since Mike Weir has been a factor in a major tournament. But the fact is that he is still one of the better left handed players on tour. According to the Taylormade website Weir uses Taylormade Rocketballz driver. He has lost some of his touch in recent years, but I am not sure that we can blame his driver for that one. There are many right handed golfers who are having success with the Taylormade driver right now on tour.
If you are interesting in getting new golf clubs, I have also written an article over the best options for lefthanded golfers that are on the market today. The article can be found here.