Best Golf Ball For The Money in 2021
Vice Tour Golf Balls, White (One Dozen)
Brushed Stainless White Golf Ball Money Clip XL Spring
Strata 2018 Voodoo Golf Balls (One Dozen)
- Outdrive your friends with that Voodoo that you Do
- Magically fast softer core for long distance
- Mysteriously crafted cover for astonishing feel
- Side stamp with alignment aide
- 12 White golf balls with cross bones logo and player numbers 1, 2, 3, 4
Golf Balls, Nitro Novelty Money, 3 Pack
- 3 pack Novelty golf balls in display tube
- 2 piece tournament quality balls
- Solid core construction
- 352 dimple pattern
- Great as a collectable or playing on the course
Callaway Golf Supersoft Golf Balls, (One Dozen), White
- The Callaway Super soft is a long, straight distance ball that’s incredibly soft
- An ultra low compression core promotes fast ball speed and increased accuracy
- New Low Drag HEX Aerodynamics are optimized to reduce drag and enhance lift for longer carry and longer distance
- A new softer Trigonometry cover formulation has a low compression for enhanced feel and increased greenside control
Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls, White, Standard Play Numbers (1-4), One Dozen
- Extraordinary Distance with Consistent Flight
- Very Low Long Game Spin and Penetrating Trajectory
- Drop-and-Stop Short Game Control
- Very Soft Feel
- material type: Urethane
Funny Golf Balls Franklin Ballï¼ŒGolf Ball Gift Pack Set,3Pack Money Ball Hundred Dollar Benjamin Franklin (Dollars)
- ★ DISTINCTIVE DOLLAR DESIGN - The novelty golf balls adopting creative elements would add much fun to your golf game playing and practice.
- ★ HIGH VELOCITY SOLID CORE - Standard design, moderate size and good performance make it ideal for practice. This is an excellent choice for beginners who are learning to strike work.
- ★ EASY CARRY - Golf balls comes with mess bag, you can take it to golf course or driving range easily.
- ★ GREAT KEEPSAKES & GIFT - 3pack golf balls for kids, beginners and professional golfer for the golf games practice or training. Best gift for dad, kids and amateurs. Perfect for birthday gifts, party supplies and visit gifts,Christmas Birthday Gift.
- ★ 100% SATISFACTION GURANTEE - Novelty golf ball set coms with 30 days return or replacement. We are delicated to offer good product and good service to all customers.
SKLZ Limited-Flight Practice Impact Golf Balls, 12 Pack
- Regulation size, stronger alternative to plastic training golf balls
- Indestructible and resistant to dents
- Train in small spaces with limited-flight design
- Flight distance of approximately 45 yards
M-Clip Natural Anodized White Golf Ball Money Clip
- Made with our exclusive golf ball skin inlay, custom designed by M-Clip
- Holds up to 7 credit cards and 10 bills
- Everything you need right in your front pocket, without the bulk of a standard wallet
- Packaged in a black gift box, it can be great gift for Father's Day, Graduation, Wedding, Groomsmen, Corporate Events, Anniversary, Christmas or treat yourself
- Minimalist design of .8" wide x 2.3" long and lightweight of 1.5 oz
BALEAF Women's Athletic Skorts Lightweight Active Skirts with Shorts Pockets Running Tennis Golf Workout Sports Deep Pink Size L
- Moisture Transport System - wicks away sweat quickly to keep you dry and cool
- Secure & comfortable two layer - skirt outer and shorts inner, you can enjoy your sports without worries. double layer triangle shaped gusset avoids riding up & pinching, enhances your range of motion
- Wide elastic waistband & internal drawcord - adjustable and comfortable to wear, and hidden pocket for personal belongings
- Headphone cable hole & mesh pockets - headphone cable hole for easy access headphones, pocket on each leg of comfortably compressive mesh short stows your essentials, like 4.7'' phones, keys, etc.
- Reflective details - remain visible in low-light conditions
You Live on a Golf Course at Your Own Risk
Living on a golf course is an idyllic lifestyle except for the possibility of a broken window from a stray golf ball. Other than that, life is serene and enjoyable during every season the year.
Windows are another problem. In my first year of living on the golf course, I experienced my first broken window. Fortunately, the Management Association paid for it, but we soon received a memo from them stating that there were too many broken windows and it would now be our responsibility to pay for them. Soon after, I heard the familiar sound of glass shattering in an upstairs bedroom. I looked out and saw the culprit nonchalantly walking by. I walked out on the green (in my muu muu) and confronted him. He politely gave me the name and address of his homeowner's insurance broker and I was able to retrieve the entire cost of the window.
Strangely enough, for nineteen years I did not encounter a similar occurrence. I surmised that the golfers had improved their game to the point where their shots went straight down the fairway. Life became serene and enjoyable.
I love the advantages of living on a golf course, although I am not a golfer. The setting is beautiful in every season. The outdoor pool is my favorite place to be for three months every year. I also enjoy entertaining friends at the well-appointed restaurant on the grounds. My neighbors, many of whom are retired, are friendly and helpful.
When I returned home from a short vacation late this past summer, I noticed what looked like the image of a large spider web on my sunlit window shade in the downstairs bathroom. Pulling back the curtain, I coud see - you guessed it - a broken window.
I knew that it was impossible to trace the guilty party since I had no idea what day this had happened. I called the Club Manager anyway to state that I thought golf was a gentleman's game, and the perpetrator was certainly not a gentleman. I have since hired a handyman to replace the window and learned that it was a thermopane window which is expensive to replace. In fact, the figure quoted to me was $557. In addition, the waiting period for replacement is 4-5 weeks so, of course, I am still without my window.
Yes, you live on a Golf Course at your own risk. But I love my idyllic home and would never think of moving. The benefits far outweigh the disadvantages. And I get to tell my humorous stories when people ask me "Do you ever get a broken window?"