Best Golf Balls For Control in 2020
ONCORE GOLF ELIXR Tour Ball - High Performance Golf Balls - White (One Dozen | 12 Premium Golf Balls) Unmatched Control, Distance, Feel & Performance
- AWARD-WINNING: ELIXR won gold in the Golf Digest 2019 Hot List awards
- PLAYER PROFILE: Built for the demands of tour players and delivers peak performance for all golfers
- DRIVERSPIN: Low driver spin and optimal launch angle yield extreme distance and control off the tee
- IRON SPIN: The desired mid to high spin rates allow for drop and stop performance with the scoring clubs
- CONTROL: Unparalleled performance in windy conditions and very tight shot dispersion with all clubs
Callaway Hex Control Golf Balls - Box of 24
Dorman 524-144 Front Right Lower Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly for Select Volkswagen Models
- Direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Steel construction ensures durability
- Rust and corrosion resistant for long lasting performance
- A rigorous quality inspection has been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
- Original Equipment (OE) Number: 1J0 407 151C, 1J04073660H
Swing Coach SCI-CORE Real-Feel Indoor-Outdoor Golf Practice Ball 12 Pack
- Perfect internal pressure for a real 'pop' off the club face
- Safe for indoor and outdoor use with 25% reduced flight
- Durable non-marking glossy finish
- Floats for easy retrieval
- Works great with the Swing Coach Club and any of your woods and irons
Front Lower Control Arm Pair w/Ball Joints - For 1999-2005 Volkswagen Jetta - [1999-2006 Golf] - 1998-2010 VW Beetle - CHECK YOUR CAR FOR SPECIFIC FITMENT DATES, LOOK AT BULLET POINT NOTES
- 1999 VW Jetta (Built After 10/98 Production Date) - 2000-2004 Jetta - 2005 VW Jetta (8th Vin Digit J or M)
- 1999 VW Golf (Built After 10/98 Production Date) - 2000-05 VW Golf - 2006 VW Golf (8th Vin Digit J)
- 1998 VW Beetle (Built After 6/98 Production Date) - 1999-10 VW Beetle
- Check Compatibility Chart For Fitment
Callaway Golf Supersoft Golf Balls, (One Dozen), White
- The Callaway Super soft is a long, straight distance ball that’s incredibly soft
- An ultra low compression core promotes fast ball speed and increased accuracy
- New Low Drag HEX Aerodynamics are optimized to reduce drag and enhance lift for longer carry and longer distance
- A new softer Trigonometry cover formulation has a low compression for enhanced feel and increased greenside control
Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls, White, Standard Play Numbers (1-4), One Dozen
- Extraordinary Distance with Consistent Flight
- Very Low Long Game Spin and Penetrating Trajectory
- Drop-and-Stop Short Game Control
- Very Soft Feel
- material type: Urethane
Callaway 100 Mint Hex Control AAAAA Used Golf Balls
DLZ 6 Pcs Front Suspension Kit-2 Lower Control Arm 2 Lower Ball Joint 2 Inner 2 Outer Tie Rod End Assembly Compatible with 1998-2007 Beetle 1999-2004 Jetta Golf K90355 ES3709A
- Only Compatible with: 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Volkswagen Beetle ; 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Volkswagen Jetta (!!!Compatible with the Jetta 1999 with 7th and 8th digit of Vin being 9M or 1J !!!) ; 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Volkswagen Golf
- Package Includes: Both (2) Front Driver & Passenger Side Lower Control Arms + Both (2) Front Lower Suspension Ball Joints, Both (2) Front Steering Left & Right Tie Rod End Assembly
- Interchange Part Number: 1J0407365C, 1J0407365J, K90355; 1J0407151B, 1J0407151C, 520760, K640176; 1J0407366C, 1J0407366J, K90357; 1J0422803B, 1J0422803H, ES3709A; 1J0422804B, 1J0422804H, ES3710A
- Quality & Delivery Warranty: 1 Year Warranty for all parts you ordered.
- !!! IMPORTANT NOTICE !!!: Before placing the order please check your car model in the Amazon Fitment Filter System in the top left corner. Compatibility information provided is for reference only. Please make sure to match the exact part numbers between this part and the part that you are replacing. Contact your mechanics or send us a message to make sure it matches exactly in case of doubt before purchasing.
Detroit Axle - 4pc Front Lower Stamped Control Arms w/Lower Ball Joint Kit for 06-13 Audi A3 - [06-13 A3 Quattro] - 07-14 VW Eos - [10-14 Golf] - 2006-14 GTI - [06-14 Jetta] - 08 R32 - [06-09 Rabbit]
- 2006-2011 Audi A3 - [2006-2011 Audi A3 Quattro] - 2007-2011 Volkswagen Eos - [2010-2011 VW Golf ]
- 2006-2011 Volkswagen GTI - [2006-2012 VW Jetta (8th Vin Digit K) (7th Vin Digit 1)] - 2008 Volkswagen R32 - [2006-2009 Volkswagen Rabbit]
- Check Compatibility Chart For Fitment
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Undergo impact, wear, and fatigue testing to help ensure quality and durability
Vocal Exercises for Actors
Being an actor means having full control not only of your body, but also your vocal chords. Although there are literally hundreds of different vocal exercises, below are some of the most effective I’ve personally used.
Being an actor means having full control not only of your body, but also your vocal chords. I can't tell you how many times sitting in the casting director chair, I've seen actors who have great potential, but they didn't command attention or power through their voice. Worse, they didn't understand how to control their voice or it was obvious they didn't take care of this vital acting tool.
Although there are literally hundreds of different vocal exercises, below are some of the most effective I've personally used. Perform these exercises at least once a day to keep your voice in tip-top-shape.
Massage your face with your fingertips as well as with the palm of your hands. Apply light pressure to your jaw and nasal-labial folds, also known as your laugh-lines. Make sure you also massage your forehead. Since you'll be touching your face, make sure your hands are recently cleaned to prevent clogging your pores with dirt and debris.
This is one of the most effective vocal warmups, and I personally do this before any speaking engagement. Sit with your back straight, and take a deep inhale that expands your diaphragm. During your exhale, vocalize the sound, "Hummmmmmm" until you have no more breath. Repeat five times.
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha
This is a great exercise to help give control into your voice and breathing. Stand with your shoulders resting and your face pointing forward. Place your hand on your abdomen, and breathe in so your abdomen expands (also known as diaphragm breathing). During your exhale, make static "Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha." noises. With every "Ha," push in your abdomen to force the sound out of you. Note: this is not an extended note, but rather staccato.
Sit or stand comfortably, and repeat the sound "Guh" five to ten times. Do this in the same manner as the above exercise.
Sit or stand comfortably, and repeat the sound "Pah" five to ten times.
Sit or stand comfortably, and repeat the sound "Kah" five to ten times in a staccato fashion.
Sit or stand comfortably, and repeat the sound "Buh" five to ten times in a staccato fashion.
Me, Me, Me, Maaahhhhh
Standing or sitting, repeat the following phrase "Me, Me, Me" performed in a staccato fashion, and finally follow with an extended "Maaahhhhhh" as your exhale your full breath.