Best Golf Balls Under 25 in 2020
Callaway Golf Supersoft Golf Balls, (One Dozen), White
Titleist DT TruSoft Golf Balls, White (One Dozen)
- The softest compression Titleist
- New longer distance through low long game spin
- New improved short game performance for stopping power
- Trusted quality and consistency
TaylorMade 2018 Distance+ Golf Ball, White (One Dozen)
- React core - low spin - high speed
- Has 342 Aero dimple pattern
- Low drag aerodynamic design
- The Package Weight Of The Product Is 3 Pounds
Callaway Superhot 2018 Golf Ball (15 Ball Pack, Green)
- Pattern : HEX aerodynamics and long distance from tee to green
- Increased Short Game Spin and Control
- New Super hot BOLD options are available in MATTE finish: green, yellow, red, or orange
Titleist Velocity Golf Balls, White, Double Digit Play Numbers, Prior Generation (One Dozen)
- Longer distance
- Extremely low long game spin
- High flight an all shots
- Playable short game feel
Titleist TruFeel Golf Ball, White, (One Dozen)
- Ultra Soft Feel
- Superior Distance
- Excellent Greenside Control
- Trusted Quality and Consistency
- The number on the golf balls have 4 sleeves and 4 numbers for each sleeve
Callaway Warbird Golf Ball, Prior Generation, (One Dozen), White
- Callaway's renowned HEX Aerodynamics reduce drag and promote high launch for increased speed, hang-time and distance
- The extra-large high-energy core is highly compressible to unlock more potential distance at any swing speed
- Thin, high-sensory ionomer cover works with the core to promote super-satisfying feel off every club
- The Package Weight Of The Product Is 9.1 Pounds
Nike Mix AAAA Golf Balls, 50 Balls
- This mixture may include mojo, juice, karma, IGNITE, Crush, Velocity, ndx, Tour control, Tour accuracy, and feel+speed
- The appearance and feel of this golf ball is similar to a new golf ball. This golf ball will show no or very little wear. Player pen markings and logos of all shapes and sizes can be Present
- This mixed Nike Mix pack is a great way to experience many of nike's popular models at a great price, without sacrificing the quality your golf game demands
- Packaging may vary from the image
BRIDGESTONE GOLF e6 SOFT Golf Balls, White, Soft (Dozen Golf Balls)
- BRIDGESTONE GOLF BALLS: Switch to the BRIDGESTONE GOLF e6 SOFT golf ball and feel what it is like to gain accuracy, distance, and a decisive advantage over the competition with a BRIDGESTONE golf ball
- E6 SOFT: Pack of 12 BRIDGESTONE GOLF e6 SOFT white golf balls for men; This golf ball features low driver and long iron spin for straighter distance, as well as an advanced mantle and cover which work together for great approach and green-side performance
- COLORED GOLF BALLS AVAILABLE: Also available in Optic Yellow color for greater visibility on the fairway, green and in the rough
- BRIDGESTONE GOLF TECHNOLOGY: These golf balls feature the Delta Dimple design for smoother air resistance and greater distance to help your swing go longer while resisting pop ups for straighter shots on the golf course or in the golf simulator
- BRIDGESTONE E6 SOFT GOLF BALLS: A high-performance alternative to golf balls from TaylorMade, Wilson, Titleist, Callaway, Srixon and other leading brands of men's golf balls for sale
Vice Pro Plus Golf Balls, White (One Dozen)
- Optimized for even longer distance
- Lower Ball flight trajectory
- Excellent green grabbing control
- 4-piece, 336 dimple design
Why Cameron Diaz Should Go Out with Owen Wilson and Where They Should Go
Two blonde "goofballs", one blind date. Meet Cameron Diaz and Owen Wilson...
TWO PEAS IN A POD?
Shortly after Cameron's role in "The Mask", Cameron's fame shot up as she began appearing in more serious films. By 1998, her true comedic personality began to emerge through movies such as "Very Bad Things" and "There's Something About Mary." By time "Charlie's Angels" was released in 2003, she was no longer viewed by the public as a mysterious leggy blonde. On that same note, Owen Wilson's witty "charm" has enabled him to be adored by female fans, and considered for dozens of roles in which he portrays quirky and sarcastic characters. He seemingly has no trouble "making a fool" of himself in front of the cameras. And aside from his semi-public relationship with soon-to-be-divorced Kate Hudson, his personal life has been relatively hush-hush.
It would be interesting (to say the least) for these particular actors to get together. Cameron appears to be the type of woman who's all about the good time. But her four-year relationship with Justin Timberlake has prompted rumors that she basically needled him to marry her until he could bear it no longer. She's been quoted as being "perfect", and her acting roles in Hollywood often depict her as a self-obsessed, shallow twit---who happens to be a bit on the bratty side (i.e. "My Best Friend's Wedding). Other roles make her out to be a lanky goofball, who is constantly pandering for the camera. Owen's brand of humor traditionally leads him toward roles which showcase his ability to go for the cheap giggle. Furthermore, his carefree persona appears to go swimmingly well with Ms. Diaz' lighter side. So, let's see how a first date would pan out...
Where these two should go on their first date really depends on how much publicity either is seeking. Since both appear to be rather protective of their private lives, it's more than likely that they would choose a date locale that is rather out of the way. Perhaps the duo should don some interesting "incognito" apparel and make their way to the nearest amusement park. Here they are sure to get into their childlike tendencies, playing plenty of games and riding on some monster-sized attractions. Following a quick jaunt at the nearest "outdoor playground", they could sneak away to a private beach for some sun and surfing. Both actors seem to be drawn to physical activity. So what better way to bond than over a few frozen margaritas and a pair of surfboards? Ending the day with a few more cocktails, it's quite possible that at this point, they've both got sore stomachs from lots of excessive giggling. If this date seems simple and rather boring thus far, that's because it probably is. Neither celebrity causes much of a stir outside of the typical Hollywood paparazzi fanfare. So, don't expect too many fireworks on this date.
DATE NUMBER TWO?
Since they have the same sense of humor, I'm betting that all Cameron and Owen would do is laugh at their own jokes, in which case-they're not really bonding at all. But because both of these people are complete goofballs in every sense of the word, they probably won't notice how boring they each individually are until after Date Number One has passed.
Cameron, being seen as somewhat of a sex symbol, will more than likely hold Owen's attention until he realizes that she's not as intelligent as he once thought. His bouts of moodiness while he's writing scripts will turn Cameron off, as she's used to getting all or most of the attention. Her poutiness and attempts to vie for his attention through witty repartee and silly antics, will only prove to further annoy Owen. He'll begin directing his sarcastic quips in her direction, at which point, she'll insult the state of his nose. Suffice it to say, this will be a short-lived romance, if any occurs at all---proof that birds of a feather should not always flock together.