Best Golf Belts in 2023
Nike Men's Standard 3 Pack Golf Web Belt, White/gray/black, One Size
- 3 web straps one buckle
- One size fits all up to 42
- 2 percent zinc
Under Armour Men's Webbing Belt 2.0, White (100)/Silver, One Size Fits All
- Durable webbed construction offers just enough flexibility
- Metal clamp-shut buckle & end tipping feature embossed details
- Adjustable, cut-to-fit sizing (One Size Fits All)
- Reversible to solid back color
- Width: 1.4" / 3.5 cm
Nike Men's Standard 3 Pack Web Belt, black/cargo khaki/khaki, One Size
- 3 web straps one buckle
- One Size fits all up to 42
- Bottle opener on back of buckle
- 38mm width
Nike Men's Classic Reversible Belt, Black/White, 36
- Reversible to wear as black or white color sizes 32-42
- Classic styling and details
- Brand name: Nike
- Country of origin: China
Nike 3 Pack Webbing Golf Belt 2019 Black/Red/Gray One Size Fits All
- Unique clamp buckle allows you to choose which color belt to use that day.
- Buckle features Nike "Swoosh" logo cutout.
- Choose the color that best suits your current outfit
- Belt straps are made of a durable 100% synthetic fiber, and fit up to size 42".
SlideBelts Men's Golf Ratchet Belt - Custom Fit - Black with Winged Gunmetal Buckle (Vegan)
- INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE FIT - No holes ratchet belt means you can precisely adjust your belt to the perfect fit.
- SIMPLE TO USE - Our easy to use buckle makes adjusting your belt effortless and it can be easily interchanged with our straps.
- CUSTOM SIZES - Say farewell to "in-between" sizes. Quickly and easily trim down the strap to your exact waist size.
- STYLISH VEGAN LEATHER - Our distinctive buckle and our high quality animal-friendly leather provide the finishing touch to your outfit.
- SIZING - Each belt fits up to a 48" waist. Straps are 1-1/4" wide. Buckles are 1-5/8" wide x 3-1/2" long.
NIKE Men's Perforated Reversible, white/black, 36
- Perforated nappa leather flat strap
- Harness buckle with embossed 'swoosh' logo
- NIKE reversible technology
- NIKE breathability technology
- 35mm width
Nike Tech Essentials Web Belt Black 1111301
- Soft Webbing
- Enamel Buckle
- Swoosh Logo
Under Armour Men's Braided Belt 2.0, Black (001)/Black, 36
- Stretch-fit woven webbing provides extra stretch & flexibility
- Leather end pieces for elevated style
- Metal buckle with debossed UA wordmark
- Fits Size 30-42 Waist
- Width: 1.4" / 3.5 cm
Under Armour Men's Webbing Golf Belt, Black (001)/Graphite, One Size Fits All
- Where we started? It all started with an idea to build a superior T shirt
- The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment for men, women and youth is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear when it's hot, ColdGear when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear between the extremes
This Year 200 Unborn Children Could Be Saved by Buckling-Up Seatbelts
200 fetuses/year could have been saved if pregnant women had properly used seatbelts while driving.
The study, led by Mark D. Pearlman, M.D., from the Department of Obs. and Gynecology at the University of Michigan, showed that from the 370 fetuses that die each year in the United States because of car crash accidents around 200 could have been saved (each year) if women had properly used their seatbelts, so based on this study the advise of "buckle up" (use the seatbelts)for pregnant women becomes live saving not only for her but her unborn child too.
The no use of seatbelts by women is common because of unproved claims that using seatbelts in pregnant women may not be safe because concerns about the problems that lap seatbelts may cause to the fetus. Dr. Pearlman's study proves quite the contrary. Seatbelts are safe to use for pregnant women and may prevent approximately 200 fetuses deaths per year.
In addition to the fact that 200 fetuses deaths could be saved if women properly uses the car seatbelts, Dr. Pearlman's study found that unborn children deaths are higher than the deaths of children during the first year of life and higher than all the deaths of children in bike accidents.
Every year there are about 170 thousand accidents in which pregnant women are involved. Sixty-two percent of the time a pregnant women is involved in a car accident she was not using the seatbelts. Approximately eithy-four percent of the death and sever injuries could have been prevented by just buckling up the seatbelts
Results of studies such as this could be used by medical practitioners to properly advise pregnant women about the benefit of using seatbelts while riding a car or truck. Her unborn child could be saved by the simple routine of "buckling-up" the seatbelts as soon as the pregnant women gets into a car no matter if she is driving or as a passenger.
Also, this kind of studies could be used by policy makers to initiate campaigns to properly inform people, and especially the pregnant women population, about the safety and benefits of using seatbelts by pregnant women at all occasion while in a car (not only as drivers).
Pearlman et al. 2020 (April). American Journal of Obstetrics amp; Gynecology, Vol. 198, Issue 4, "Fetal Outcome in Motor-Vehicle Crashes: Effects of Crash Characteristics and Maternal Restraint"