Best Golf Cities in 2023
Mini Golf City Adventure
Wilson 2018 NFL Carry Golf Bag, Kansas City Chiefs, Red/White
- New 9.5" x 8" 4-way top with two full length dividers, featuring oversized handle grip for easy unloading
- Lightweight quick-action stand and stay-flat base
- 8 pockets: 1 full length garment pocket; 1 velour valuables pocket; 2 large accessory pockets; 1 base cooler pocket; 1 large open pocket for range finder or beverage; 2 side mesh base pockets
- Rip Stop polyester construction
- Includes ergonomic 4-point double shoulder strap, umbrella holder, towel ring/glove holder, and rain Hood. Weighs 4 lbs
Under Armour Men's Showdown Golf Shorts, City Khaki (299)/City Khaki, 38
- Light, stretchy woven fabric delivers total comfort
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Stretch-engineered waistband for superior mobility & insane comfort
- Flat-front, 4-pocket design
- Inseam: 10"
Team Golf MLB Kansas City Royals Embroidered Golf Towel, Checkered Scrubber Design, Embroidered Logo
- Product dimensions (inches): 6 x 0.75 x 22; Weight: 0.37 lbs
- Features include: checkered scrubber design for easier cleaning, swivel clip for easy attachment and removal from golf bags, embroidered logo for your favorite teams
- Towel is 100% cotton, 16" x 22" tri-fold embroidered towel
- Show you team pride with this brightly designed towel
- Great gift for the holidays, Father's Day, and special events!
- 16" x 22" tri-fold embroidered towel
- 100-Percent cotton
- Checkered scrubber design with bottom embroidery
- Embroidered logo
The Golf Lover's Guide to Scotland (City Guides)
Team Golf NFL Kansas City Chiefs Gift Set Embroidered Golf Towel, 3 Golf Balls, and 14 Golf Tees 2-3/4" Regulation, Tri-Fold Towel 16" x 22" & 100% Cotton
- Product dimensions (inches): 10 x 10 x 8; Weight: 0.87 lbs
- Set includes 12 regulation golf tees and 3 regulation imprinted golf balls
- Towel has a checkered scrubber pattern for easier club cleaning & swivel clip for easy attachment and removal from golf bag
- Perfect for showing off your team spirit while on the course
- Great gift for the holidays, Father's Day, and special events!
The Lost City of the Monkey God: A True Story
Golf: Links in Time (The History Channel)
- Run Time: 100 Mins
- 100-minute volume traces the heritage, courses and players.
- Featuring the world's best players
Golf Cart City Driving Sim
- Stunning 3D graphics
- Unlimited game play
- Realistic driving experience
Wilson 2018 NFL Golf Cart Bag, Kansas City Chiefs, Red/White
- New 9.5" x 8.5" top with 14-way full length dividers plus external frontal putter well that fits oversized putter grips
- 11" x 9" trolley base with anchor designed to fit in golf cart
- 11 pockets: 2 full length large garment side pockets; 3 velour pockets for valuables; 1 large base cooler pocket; 4 large external accessory pockets; 2 side mesh base pockets
- Rip Stop polyester construction with metal chrome finished hardware and 3 side lift handles
- Includes cart strap loop, umbrella holders, towel ring/glove holder, padded carry strap, and rain Hood. Weighs 5 lbs
Yoga Stretches and Poses to Improve Your Golf Game
Why yoga stretches can be beneficial to your golf game.
I took up golf as I was approaching retirement age. Golf was a game I was not interested in when I was younger and more flexible. I wish now that I had learned to play when I was younger. After playing golf for five or six years, I developed back pain that only occurred when I hit the golf ball. It was diagnosed as muscular in origin rather than disc related. That was the good news. With proper stretching and strength training I eventually got back to playing golf relatively pain free. This was accomplished with yoga.
You can find just about any yoga pose described or demonstrated on the Internet. I believe, however, that it is important to learn proper technique. The best way to accomplish this is to take classes with an experienced and qualified instructor. A good teacher will make sure you are doing the poses and stretches correctly and correct you if you're not.
Proper breathing technique is the most important concept in yoga. I have had more than one instructor say that if you do nothing more than breathe you are doing yoga. Breathing properly keeps the mind focused and calmed as well as calming the heartbeat. These are key aspects of a good golf game also. The first drive of the day, with everyone watching you, can be nerve-racking. Taking a deep, calming breath can be instrumental in hitting a relaxed drive. There are several yoga poses that aid in proper breathing. These stretches teach you to expand your chest and completely fill your lungs with fresh oxygen and completely empty your lungs of stale air and toxins.
A strong core is the next most important element to a good golf swing. Maintaining your spine angle throughout the golf swing is essential. Having strong abdominal muscles aids in stabilizing your trunk, increases your back strength and gives you explosive power at impact. There are numerous yoga poses that can make you strong in these areas. Two of these poses are the plank pose and the boat pose. Both of these poses work to strengthen the abdominal muscles.
Flexibility wanes with age and is the cause of many golf injuries as well as aches and pains. Hip flexibility is required to generate power, speed and balance in your golf swing. It is also important in protecting your lower back from injury. Hip opening yoga stretches include lunges and chair poses, which are similar to squats, and a move named the pigeon pose. There are several other stretches you can do so that you will never be bored. Upper and lower body flexibility support your knees for better balance, give you greater hip rotation when you swing the golf club and give you more club head speed. All this is accomplished by increasing your range of motion by allowing you to turn your hips and shoulders. The popular downward facing dog pose as well as the forward fold are good stretches for the hamstrings. Spinal twists, of which there are a great many variations, and the triangle pose are excellent for opening up the spine and giving you greater range of motion. I found these poses beneficial in strengthening my back muscles which eventually alleviated my back pain.
Finally, yoga teaches you proper posture. A large cause of my back pain was years of poor posture. Poor posture is responsible for much of back pain-related health care. A sedentary lifestyle, which is so predominate now, also contributes to poor posture. In yoga class, a good instructor will constantly remind you of the proper way to stand. Proper posture is also important in the game of golf. The correct stance is key to hitting a good golf shot. It is said that golf is a game you can play for most of your life. The trick is to remain injury free. Yoga can be the answer.