Best Golf Club Deals Today in 2023
Wilson Golf Profile SGI Men's Complete Golf Set â€” Regular, Right Hand,Red (Regular)
Callaway Men's Strata Complete Golf Set (12-Piece, Left Hand)
- Driver & 3 Wood: Woods have a forgiving sweet spot and a graphite shaft for exceptional distance (2 clubs & 2 headcovers)
- Hybrid (5H): Designed for versatility and forgiveness on shots where you would usually hit a difficult long iron (1 club)
- Irons/Wedges (6 PW): Perimeter weighting and progressive sole width technology for improved control (5 clubs)
- Putter: Mallet with T Style alignment to help give you incredible accuracy
- Stand Bag: The lightweight, durable stand bag comes with five convenient pockets, an additional cooler pocket, a rain hood and a backpack strap system
- 12 Pieces: 9 Clubs, 2 Headcovers, 1 Bag
18 Piece Men's Complete Golf Club Package Set With Titanium Driver, #3 & #5 Fairway Woods, #4 Hybrid, 5-SW Irons, Putter, Stand Bag, 4 H/C's (Red, Tall Size +1")
- Full Titanium Driver With a Large "Sweet Spot" To Hit Bombs Off the Tee!
- Very Forgiving #3 & #5 Fairway Woods Built For Long High-Flying Shots. #4 Hybrid Which Is a Great Substitute for Long Irons - Easy to Hit = Less Frustrated You!
- 5-PW Stainless Steel Irons with Bonus Sand Wedge! These Irons Were Made for Long, Controlled Shots
- Lightweight Blade Style Putter With Alignment System to Sink More Putts!
- Large Mid-Size Dual-Compound Grips for Extra Comfort! True Temper Steel Iron Shafts!
Tour Edge Golf Bazooka Steel Box Full Golf Club Set, Black
- Titanium driver with VFT to deliver powerful drives from an oversized sweet spot
- Shallow face design fairway woods & hybrids with variable face thickness
- Deep center of gravity creates a higher launch and greater forgiveness on off-center contact
- Ensures ease of use and excellent efficiency. Torque-4.2
Pinemeadow Men's PGX Golf Set-Driver, 3 Wood, Hybrid, 5-PW Irons (Right Handed, Regular Flex)
- 460cc Driver, 3 Wood and Hybrid
- 5-PW Irons
- Graphite Shaft on Driver and 3 Wood
- Headcovers for Driver, 3 Wood and Hybrid
Pinemeadow Golf Excel EGI Chipper, Right Hand, Steel
- EASY TO USE CHIPPER: 37 degree loft allows for a variety of shot making options around the green
- PERFECT BALANCE: Designed for minimum face rotation
- IMPROVE SHORT GAME: Eliminated thin and fat chips shots from the fringe and around the green
- SWING LIKE A PUTTER: Use your regular putting stroke for maximum accuracy
- DESIGN: Wide sole and heavy promotes better impact and control
LAZRUS Premium Golf Irons Individual or Golf Irons Set for Men (4,5,6,7,8,9) Driving Irons (2&3) Right Hand Steel Shaft Regular Flex Golf Clubs - Best Golf Iron Set - Great Golf Gift (9 Iron)
- HANDS DOWN THE BEST QUALITY: This Lazrus golf irons set is made in the same place as some of today's "top" golf iron sets - For 1/4 the price!
- THOUSANDS OF LAZRUS CLUBS SOLD: Our premium golf irons were created for normal everyday golfers like you or weekend warriors but without the crazy price tag. Truly amazing golf club irons that will shave strokes at an amazing price.
- 9 IRON GOLF CLUB: This is for the individual 9 golf iron
- SPECS: Right handed, stepped steel shaft, regular flex with custom lazrus grips. Deep grooves for great spin, control and consistency from the fairway, fringe or rough.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Absolute 100% risk free purchase. Don't LOVE them? Simply return them! A deal that cannot be beat anywhere in the golf industry!
Square Strike Wedge -Right Hand Pitching & Chipping Wedge for Men & Women -Legal for Tournament Play -Engineered by Hot List Winning Designer -Cut Strokes from Your Golf Game Fast
- NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO HIT FAT: The Square Strike Wedge pitching wedge has an extra-wide sole and beveled leading edge prevent digging; No more chunked pitch and chip shots reduces wasted strokes; Heavy, solid feel promotes greater confidence vs thin-faced wedges that dig and rotate; Less rotation with the Square Strike Wedge golf wedge for men and women makes clean contact easier and much more consistent.
- EASIER SWING MOTION VS TRADITIONAL WEDGE; The square strike wedge golf club for men and women has a putter-like length, 35.5 inches, and putter-like lie angle, 68 degrees, plus anti-rotational weighting make it easy to swing and control; No opening your stance or the clubface; Use a simple straight-back-straight-through, putter-like stroke for greater control and much more accuracy; Use this chipping wedge to chip it close from a variety of lies, Perfect for bump and runs; Cut strokes around the
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN CHIPPING WITH YOUR 7-IRON; The Shorter length of this golf wedge for men and women makes it easier to control, no gripping down; Our golf wedge for men and women Heavier club head, 330 grams, glides smoothly through the turf and minimizes overactive hands and wrists, a leading cause of fat and thin chip shots; Extra weight moved to the toe keeps club square vs rotating through impact; More loft than a 7-or 8-iron for wider variety of shots, not just low runners
- LEGAL FOR TOURNAMENT PLAY; The square strike wedge golf clubs for men and women conforms to the rules of golf; Give yourself and edge without breaking any rules with this chipping and pitching wedge.
- 1-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AGAINST DEFECTS; The Square strike wedge chipping wedge has a high-quality construction backed by unbeatable warranty.
Wilson Men's Harmonized Golf Chipper (Right Hand, Steel, 35-Inch)
- Harmonized is one of the most famous lines in all of golf and the Harmonized chipper is a great new club from Wilson
- Chipper perfect for those tough spots around the green
- Alignment aid makes it easier to line up puts more accurately
- No face insert
- Revolutionary head shape
Intech EZ Roll Men's Right Hand Chipper
- BACK WEIGHTED DESIGN - Provides better performance around the green for better stroke saving capabilities
- ADVANCED ALIGNMENT TOP LINES - For better alignment and accuracy
- PUTTER LENGTH WITH 7-IRON LOFT – The EZ Roll Chipper is 35 degrees
- GOOSENECK HOSEL – Shank-proof design
Dana Jacobson Vs. Kelly Tilghman: Who's Worse?
Shortly after the "lynching" comment made by Golf Channel's Kelly Tilghman, there were comments about Notre Dame football. The question that is in debate is when one is actually worse.
The quote on the Golf Channel was about her talking about "lynching" Tiger Woods in a back alley to beat him in a golf game. Seriously, Tiger Woods is considered one of the best if not the best golf players in the world. At 1st, you wonder what was that comment for anyway and it was a bad choice of words. Even though she personally apologized to Tiger Woods, she was sent away for two weeks. Tiger Woods had accepted her apology and wanted to move on but that's not the case. To make it worse, there was a magazine on Golf Digest showing a noose. Seriously, a noose, are you for real? The issue has been blown more out of proportion than ever. There are blacks that are upset about Tiger not doing more but if he doesn't feel it's necessary, then people should respect his choice on that.
Recently was disciplined for her comments on Notre Dame football and of course religion. Keep in mind though she was actually drunk and when a person is drunk, it's very unpredictable on what she is going to say exactly. She said f- Notre Dame, f-Jesus without spelling it out and not completely necessary. That warranted a punishment and a one-week suspension. It has to do with probably being a 1st time offender. Obviously, she stated that was she was sorry and that wasn't her. She made no excuses but called what she did inappropriate and not representing the network in any way, shape, or form.
Both are just plain wrong depending on viewpoint. The difference was that one was drunk and the other was sober. The "lynching" comment was completely unnecessary but what was worse than that was the Golf Digest Magazine Cover. The bashing of religion was completely unnecessary. There was no need to say that in the 1st place but both are just as equally wrong no getting around it. The best way to put it is whether or not the people that were offended accept the apologies in question. It will mainly depend on a person's viewpoint. If there was one item that if it was the #1 worst comment to make, probably the "lynching" comment would win #1 but a close 2nd would be the comment with (explicative) Jesus comment more so than the Notre Dame comment.