Best Golf Club Grip Tape in 2020
GolfWorks Double Sided Grip Tape Golf Club Gripping Adhesive - 48mm x 18yd Roll
Wedge Guys 15 Pack Professional Golf Grip Tape 2" x 10" Solvent Activated Double Sided Adhesive Strips for Regripping Golf Clubs, Easy to Peel & Pre Cut
- 15 Grip Tape Strips - The Wedge Guys Golf Grip Tape is made out of a double sided ultra-adhesive material that allows you to conveniently re-grip your golf clubs with ease – whether it be your favorite wood, iron, wedge, or putter.
- EASY TO USE – The 2” x 10” double sided golf tape is much easier & more convenient than using a grip tape roll, and multiple strips can be used for the perfect fit. (Grip solvent is required, just as with any grip tape.)
- QUALITY COUNTS – Save money on regripping your golf clubs without sacrificing quality. The Wedge Guys Golf Tape is 6mil thick, perfectly sticky, easy to peel, and won’t bunch up during installation when installed correctly.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY – We use only the finest materials and manufacture our grip tape in the USA. Don’t have solvent? Check out our Complete Grip Kit listing for solvent, grip strips, and a vise for your all-in-one solution.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We’re pleased to be able to offer a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee with every Wedge Guys golf grip tape purchase. (Make sure you are purchasing from the Wedge Guys seller store to ensure quality)
Wedge Guys Golf Grip Kit (Standard Grip Kit: 15 Grip Tape Strips, 4 Ounce Solvent, Rubber Vise Clamp)
- MADE IN THE USA - The Wedge Guys Golf Grip Kit is Made in the USA to ensure professional quality and contains everything you need to easily regrip up to 15 golf clubs from the comfort of your own home.
- GRIP TAPE STRIPS – The Wedge Guys Regripping Club Kit includes 15 2” x 10” premium double sided adhesive grip tape strips that are easy-to-peel and won’t bunch up during installation.
- GRIP SOLVENT – The high quality Grip Solvent included in the Wedge Guys Golf Club Grip Kit comes in a 4 oz bottle with squirt spout and is non-flammable, non-toxic, citrus scent and works on all tape.
- RUBBER VISE CLAMP – Made of thick durable rubber, the included 3 ½” rubber vise clamp features shoulder grip wedges to prevent slippage while your club is in the vise and can be used for all your golf repair needs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We’re pleased to be able to offer a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee with every Wedge Guys Golf Grip Kit purchase. (Make sure you are purchasing from the Wedge Guys seller store to ensure quality)
GolfWorks Double Sided Grip Tape Golf Club Gripping Adhesive - 18mm x 36yd Roll
- The industry standard tape for installing slip-on rubber, synthetic or leather grips.
- Sticky on both sides and activated with solvent
- Also keeps grip collars in place
- 18mm x 36yd Roll
Brampton Golf Grip Tape for Golf Club Regripping, 2" x 36 Yard roll
- USED BY CLUB MAKERS AND REPAIR PROFESSIONALS WORLD WIDE: 2” x 36 yard rolls of solvent activated golf grip tape.
- HIGH QUALITY: 6.0 mil crepe paper, double coated with pressure sensitive natural rubber adhesive and an easy release liner.
Intertape 591 Premium Double Sided Golf Grip Tape, 2" x 36 yd
- 2 inches wide by 36 yards long
- Double sided solvent based grip tape
- Thicker tape with quick release crepe Paper liner
Champkey 2" x 10" Professional Golf Tape Pack of 15 Pcs - New Activated Double Sided Adhesive Tape Ideal for Re-griping,Easy to Peel & Pre Cut
- 15 GRIP TAPES - The Wedge Guys Golf Grip Tape is made out of a double sided ultra-adhesive material that allows you to conveniently re-grip your golf clubs with ease – whether it be your favorite wood, iron, wedge, or putter.
- EASY TO USE – The 2” x 10” double sided golf tape is much easier & more convenient than using a grip tape roll, and multiple strips can be used for the perfect fit.
- QUALITY COUNTS – Save money on regripping your golf clubs without sacrificing quality. The Champkey Golf Tape is 6mil thick, perfectly sticky, easy to peel, and won’t bunch up during installation when installed correctly.
- AFTER-SERVICE:Champkey Backed by 100% Money back Guarantee, this is totally risk-free buy.Please reference the video to learn how to re-grip !
Alien Pros Golf Grip Wrapping Tapes (3-Pack) - Innovative Golf Club Grip Solution - Enjoy a Fresh New Grip Feel in Less Than 1 Minute (3-Pack, Jaguar)
- THE HASSLE OF REGRIPPING IS FINALLY OVER: With Alien Pros Golf Grip Wrapping Tapes, you can simply peel, wrap and seal, no solvent or kit needed. You can regrip anytime anywhere you want. No more shop visiting needed. In less than a minute, you will have a brand new, functional golf club grip with the style of your choice.
- FEEL IT AND ROCK IT : A new regripping solution proved by thousands of golf players all over the world. You may play wearing no gloves because your new grip is sweat abosorbent and anti-slip. It also works in all weather conditions and last a significant length of time.
- LOVE IT OR HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK at Alien Pros we strive to be the best gripping solution in the Galaxy, simply if you are not 101% satisfied with your product let us know and we'll make it right for you
- SHOW OFF YOUR UNIQUE STYLE: Tired of all golf club looking the same? With our products, you can choose a fresh new club style that speaks who you are. If you ever change your mind, simply regrip by yourself anytime and anywhere!
- PACK OF 3, WORKS FOR ALL CLUBS AND SIZE: contains 3 golf grip wrapping tapes of the pattern specified in the picture. It is 1 inch wide, 47.2 inches long, 0.04 inches thick. Each grip is made of highly absorbent and ultra light material, working for all clubs and sizes - simply adjust the overlay part when wrapping to control the length and thickness of your grip.
Brampton Complete Grip Kit for Golf Club Regripping â€“ Includes 15 Tape Strips, Rubber Vice Clamp, and 4oz Solvent w/ Sprayer
- MAKES GOLF CLUB REGRIPPING SIMPLE: The complete Golf Club Regripping Kit includes both written instructions and a link to an online video tutorial.
- 100% HAZARD-FREE TAPE ACTIVATOR: 4oz bottle of Brampton HF-100 grip solution with spray applicator included. No fumes, no odor, and no fire risk.
- 15 QUALITY TAPE STRIPS: The double coated crepe paper won’t tear. Strip design forms a smooth layer under grip to prevent lumps from forming.
- REGRIPPING CAN IMPROVE YOUR GOLF GAME: Replace grips at first sign of wear.
- REPLACE YOUR GRIP IN MINUTES WITHOUT DANGEROUS CHEMICALS: No special skills needed. Holds grips in all weather conditions. Rubber vice clamp included.
Dynacraft Complete Golf Grip Kit for Regripping Golf Clubs - 13 Grips (Grips not Included) - Includes 13 Each 2" x 10" Grip Tape Strips, Grip Solvent and Rubber Vise Clamp to Regrip 13 Clubs
- REGRIPPING MADE EASY - Replace grips yourself with a vise in the comfort of your home. Easy to follow instructions included.
- CONVENIENT INDIVIDUAL GRIP TAPE STRIPS - Includes 13 strips of 2” wide x 10” long premium double-sided solvent-activated grip tape
- VINYL SHAFT CLAMP – This durable, 3. 25” long rubber vise clamp will protect and secure any type of shaft material in your vise.
- NON-TOXIC - NON-FLAMMABLE - LOW ODOR GRIP SOLVENT - 4 ounces of grip solvent in convenient pump spray bottle
- MADE IN THE USA – All components are proudly made in America
Tips to Make Your Wedding Better: Common Wedding Guest Gripes
The things your wedding guests hate most.
Receiving Lines: Most guests despise this for two main reasons.
The first reason is it's a long line to stand in to say congratulations to a couple you've already said it to at the engagement party, bridal shower, and anywhere else you may have run into them.
The second reason is it can make people feel uncomfortable. Moving through and making small talk with the members of the line is fine when you know the couples family and friends in the wedding, but its not when you only know the bride and groom.
Try to make the line move quickly, don't hold long conversations in this line, a quick thank you will do just fine when you're congratulated.
Timing: This is most important to consider when working with out of town guests or weddings on a weekday. You don't want to plan things too early because you don't want to put your guests out by making them get up at dawn to make the wedding. On the other hand you don't want to plan things too late. Dinner at 7 sounds like a great idea in theory, but when you have 300 guests, and a buffet line to walk through its not such a great plan. Nobody wants to just be finishing up dinner at 9:30. Keep this in mind on weekday weddings, not everybody has the next day to sleep in; people have to go to work in the morning. The earlier you can have dinner the better.
Seeing the bride before the wedding: A main reason the bride gets ready at the church is to maintain a little mystery in what she will look like. Guests wait all day and wonder what you will look like. If you are standing by the door when your guests arrive you take away any impact your walk down the aisle will have.
Cash bars: Having a cash bar is like asking your guests to pay for your event. They are your guests, you are the host, it is your job to pay for at least some sort of beverage.
Another guest pet peeve you should avoid is decorating the church as the guests arrive or not decorating it at all. Doing this makes your event look informal and unorganized.