Best Golf Clubs For 2 Year Old in 2023
Little Tikes TotSports Easy Hit Golf Set + 3 balls + 2 clubs
ToyVelt Kids Golf Club Set â€“ Golf CartWith Wheels, 3 Colorful Golf Sticks, 3 Balls & 2 Practice Holes â€“ Fun Young Golfer Sports Toy Kit for Boys &Girls â€“ Promotes Physical & Mental Development
- KIDS GOLF SET FOR ASPIRING YOUNG GOLFERS: Whether your kid already loves golf or you want to introduce them to this challenging and fun sport, this golf game set for kids is exactly what you need to help your kid practice their golfing skills.The 11 - pieceToyvelt golf club set includes a practical golf cart with two wheels, 3 colorful golf clubs of different shapes and sizes, 3 special balls, and 2 practice
- A FUN WAY FOR YOUR KIDS TO WORK OUT: The kids golfing set is not simply a toy, but a great way for your kid to work out and love sports. Golf may not be an intense sport, however, it puts in motion multiple muscles of your entire body. In other words, the kids golf clubs set will exercise your kid’s upper limb muscles, back, and legs,and it will promote a healthy development of their joints and ligaments. Athletic kids are healthy and happy kids!
- PROMOTES PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEVELOPMENT: Apart from promoting your kid’s physical development, the golf cart toy will also promote your kid’s mental development. Golf takes a great deal of concentration, patience and manners, so playing with these golf clubs and balls will enhance your kid’s observation, imagination, and judgment skills, and it will help them adopt the culture of healthy competition. Any parent would want these things for their child!
- A COMPLETELY SAFE CHOICE FOR YOUR KIDS: While regular adult golf clubs can be heavy and dangerous for kids, these kids golf sticks are very lightweight and absolutely safe to use Toyvelt has used non toxic and completely harmless yet durable material to ensurethe safety of yourchild and the longevity of the golfcart toy accessories. You can trust Toyvelt, because we’re experts when it comes to kids toys. Your kids safety always comes first!
- A GIFT THAT ANY KID AND PARENT WOULD LOVE: The golf club kid’s toy is a great gift for kids, whether they’re girls or boys. If you give the golf toys set to a kid in your family, you can be sure that also the parents will love it! The golf ball toy could be a great way for those parents to spend some quality time with their kids and bond more as they teach them how to play golf. So stop searching! Simply click the “Add to Cart” button and make the Toyvelt golf set yours!
EXERCISE N PLAY Deluxe Happy Kids/Toddler Golf Clubs SetÂ Grow-to-Pro Golfer 15 Piece Set (Blue)
- Go the the nature and enjoy the fresh air!Carry the golf bag,call a few small partner,start a happy sport golf game!This is also a parent-child activities,which can exchange the emotional exchanges!
- Promote children's physical and mental development.Sport golf game can promote children's upper limb muscles, joints, ligaments development,which can enhance the child's ability to observe, imagination, judgment, and patience at the same time.
- Cultivate children's temperament.Golf sport can cultivate elegant manners, temperament,good physical and psychological quality, so that children grow up better in fierce competition community!
- Unreliable toys, made of cheap materials, disregarding safety regulations are no joke. Children can get injured and accidents can potentially be fatal. When it comes to your children, safety is the No1 Priority. These fashion golf set are designed with kids safety in mind and are absolutely harmless.
- Our product is registered to be FBA (Fulfilled By Amazon). Order now and enjoy the benefits of Amazon packing and shipping services. Take advantage of Amazon’s offers and return policies
Liberry Kids Golf Clubs Set, Golf Toy with Golf Bag, 3 Adjustable Golf Clubs, 2 Practice Holes, 4 Golf Tees and 10 Balls, Early Education, Indoor, and Outdoor Exercise Toy for Child Boys and Girls
- Adjustable Clubs: Liberry kid golf set contains three adjustable golf clubs. Each club can be adjusted to three different lengths as needed, making the equipment suitable for all ages. As your child grows up, he or she can continue to use the golf clubs, by simply adjusting the length of the club. Our golf club set is perfect as the first golf set for kids and beginners
- Durable Material: The body of our golf clubs is made of stainless steel, and the head and handle of the club are made of premium plastic, which is durable and lasts longer. Our golf bags are made of 420D Nylon, which is lightweight and waterproof
- 20 Piece Set: Most golf toys sold on Amazon have very few accessories, but our golf set comes with numerous different accessories to make playing golf even more enjoyable. Our package includes 1 golf bag, 3 adjustable golf clubs, 2 practice holes, 4 golf tees, and 10 balls. There are a total of 10 balls which allows kids to play for an extended period of time, and limits pausing between games
- Benefit of Golf: Golf is more than a fun outdoor activity. It has educational and developmental benefits. Also, it can help children improve their fine motor skills. In addition, it is an excellent parent-child activity. It allows parents to teach their children to play golf while enhancing their abilities
- Best Gift: Liberry kids golf club set is a great gift for birthdays, Christmas, and other gifting events. Girls and boys love learning to play golf with the colorful equipment provided in the set. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use including lawns, patios, living rooms, yard, park, and anywhere else
Distinctive Girls Right Handed Pink Junior Golf Club Set for Age 3 to 5 (Height 3' to 3'8") Set Includes: Driver (15"), Hybrid Wood (22, 7 Iron, Putter, Bonus Stand Bag & 2 Headcovers
- Right handed, designed for age 3-5, Girls, junior set includes: 15 driver, 22 Hybrid, #6/7 iron (1 piece), putter, 2 headcovers and stand bag (rain Hood included)
- Height: 3'0'' to 3'8''
- Graphite shaft for driver, Hybrid and iron, junior flex
- Ergonomical lift handle for easy Use
- Premium junior club set
Blasland Kids Golf Toys Set - Golf for Kids, Toddler Golf Set, Outdoor Toys, Boys Yard Sports Toys, Golf Ball Lawn Game, Exercise Birthday Gift Toy for 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 - 15 Year Old Boys Girls
- 【Great Educational Toys】: Our golf toys set provides learning experiences and educational capacities for thinking, creativity, hand-eye coordination, sports knowledge, patience; gifting your kids with maturity and self-confidence beyond age. Suitable for boys, girls, toddlers, preschoolers, grade schoolers and above.
- 【Parent-Child Activity】: Sports advance children's physical and mental development. Parents can teach children how to play golf games with this easy-to-use machine. Create precious bonding experiences between you and your children while you are exercising and having fun.
- 【Hight Quality Material】: Made from child-friendly materials. The adjustable club is made from strong and durable metal; the fairway is made of high-quality material with no burr on the surface; and the plastic golf balls are safe, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and durable.
- 【Best Gift For Kids】: With thoughtful packaging and full accessories, this is a great present for birthday parties and holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years). Highly durable play set for indoor and outdoor use, including living rooms, lawns, patios,school yards & anywhere else.
- 【Kids Toys】 Blasland strongly stands behind each item it designs and sells. Ensure the complete safety of our toys. Each product we sell has passed a rigorous testing and certification process before landing at your door. Warning: The golf club is not suitable for regular golf balls, please use our special golf balls. Children might get injured or have accidents when playing sports, supervision is recommended when using this product. Safety is our top priority.
HanShe Golf Toy,Baseball Toy,Kids Golf Set with 6 Balls,Baseball Set with 3 Balls,Golf for Kids,Baseball Toddler,Toddler Golf Set,Kids Golf,Kids Baseball,Outdoor Toy,Birthday Gift
- ★ Super Value Pack: Golf Toy & Baseball Toy, get both at once! ● Kids Golf Set including one golf cart with wheels, 6 balls, 3 golf clubs, 2 holes, 2 flags ● Kids Baseball Set including 1 automatic server machine, 3 balls, 1 bat.
- ★ A Gift That Any Kid Would Love: With a affordable price, get two popular sport games in one package. Our kids golf set & kids baseball set is a great gift for kids, no matter girls or boys. Perfect for Christmas, birthday and baby shower gift giving.
- ★ Fun Fun Fun: Sports make kids happier, perfect outdoor toys for family day and weekend. Gather children’s friends, let’s swing!
- ★ Educational Toy: Give your child a head start in sports! Help improve children’s athletic performance, motor skills and coordination.
- ★ Customer Satisfaction Is Top Priority: Any problem you encounter or any suggestion you have, please contact us. Our service team is always ready to offer help! If you are not satisfied, we provide a full refund.
heytech Golf Toys Set Golf Ball Training Machine Sports Gaming Learning, Active, Early Educational, Outdoors Exercise Toy (Yellow)
- Simple and educational toys: With the club pressing the spring device, the ball will slide from the track to the tee point. You can organize golf game for your children, carry their golf set, and let children enjoy happiness in golf games!
- Vibrant colors: toddlers like bright colors, golf trainer designed with three colors, suitable for most young children's preferences, effectively promote kid's visual nerve development.
- Promote the physical and mental development of children: Golf can promote the development of children's upper limbs, joints, muscles and ligaments, and enhance children's keen observation, imagination, judgment and patience.The sport of golf can increase the understanding between you and your children while you are exercising. You can bring parent-child relationships closer together and make the entire entertainment fun.
- The child-friendly material: The fairway is made of high-quality material with no burr on the surface and it will not scratch your hands. The ball is safe, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and not easily deformed. The club is made of strong and durable mental, and it will not be easily damaged even if it is frequently disassembled.
- The kit includes: 1* trainer, 15* white ball, 1* club, 2* club head. The head and pole are separated, able to detachable and assembly, The two club heads can be freely exchanged as the user's habits. Not suitable for left handed.
iPlay, iLearn Kids Golf Toys Set, Outdoor Lawn Sport Toy, Training Golf Balls & Clubs Equipment, Indoor Exercise, Outside Yard Active Gifts for 3 4 5 6 7 8 Year Olds Boys Toddlers Children Girls
- NICE DAY FOR GOLF – This golf play set is very light and portable, you can carry it almost anywhere! Little ones can learn to play golf with this golf set that will tee you up for a hole in one!
- PARENT-CHILD ACTIVITY – Enhance your emotional exchanges! Parents, teach your child how to play golf with this easy to take apart and assemble machine. This toy provides early development learning and educational skills including: hand-eye coordination, full body balance, sports ability, gross-motor skills, patience & concentration.
- PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEVELOPMENT – Sports can promote children’s physical and mental development. Golf can physically strengthen upper limb muscles, improve total body balance, and increase hand-eye coordination. Mentally, golf can enhance the abilities to concentrate, and will improve your child’s self-confidence as they learn to master their golf swing.
- BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT – Great present for parties and holidays (Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving & New Years). Highly durable set for indoor or outdoor use including lawns, patios, living rooms, preschools, kindergartens & anywhere else. Suitable for unisex, boys, girls, toddlers, preschoolers, and grade schoolers.
- SAFETY IS #1 – Warning: Children may get injured and/or have accidents when playing sports, supervision is recommended when using this toy. When it comes to our products, safety is our top priority. This fashionable golf set is designed with kids’ safety in mind, and is 100% safe when used properly.
heytech Kid's Toy Golf Clubs Set Deluxe Outdoor Golf Toy Set Toddler, Children, Preschool Kids Early Educational Toy
- High Quality Durable Use:Clubs are made of sturdy plastics and metal poles.Be child friendly and different from unreliable toys that made of cheap materials made.
- Easy Carry:Protable bag,convenient and easy for kids.It can be played inside or outside in the backyard, beach, or park.
- Our golf clubs kits are designed for preschoolers. The design concept is to cultivate children's fun for golf, on the other hand, to prevent injuries during use. It use lightweight zinc alloy clubs and hard plastics club head . It is not the real golf clubs kit, it is a child's enlightenment toy. Our clubs are designed to be smooth and hairless and lightweight, easier to use and safer for children.
- Friendly Set:It comes with a 600D nyloncarry bag, 3 type of clubs(puuter , wedges, driver), 5 balls,2 different color practice holes with flag and 2 different color and height golf tees, all together adapts to different needs of your kids.Not suitable for left handed.
- Warranty:one month refund,three months replacement.Order it now,no worry with the warranty policy. If you have any questions during the use, please contact customer service, we will try our best to solve any product problems for you.
Imagine! Next US President - a Twenty Two Year Old Mr. Young-Charming-Restless
Can you imagine? Next US President, a 22 year old "Ms.Young-Charming-Restless," next Chairman of Microsoft Corporation, a 25 year old "Mr. Youngster," next CEO of Boeing Corporation, a 24 year old "Mr.Gen X," and so on.....
Yes those days are not far. This is the most significant change society is facing today. Corporate sector across the globe already undergoing such massive transformation and the main climax of this game is yet to come. Global IT major Infosys has already announced their highly ambitious corporate restructuring programme where youngsters are the prime focus. Many other corporate houses are in the waiting list and gearing up for dramatic restructuring. Focus is very much clear, encourage Gen.X for higher and critical responsibilities. As a result workplace dynamics are changing dramatically. Value systems of next generation workforce is undergoing massive change and therefore employee profiles even the basic fundamental definition of "Best" employee is changing. While hiring, every organization in today's highly competitive marketplace is looking for the "best" available candidate. Companies are increasingly realizing that the newly hired employees present a significant opportunity to move the organization forward in carrying out their business plan. Moreover by virtue of changing workplace dynamics, employees experiences highly complex work environment. For example, in today's environment an employee may be responsible for integrating and coordinating complex functions, have to cope with complex reporting relationships and manage considerable ambiguity and change. They are making decisions, which often affect many people and are held directly accountable for results. Highly complex work environment because workforce dynamics has changed dramatically over the period of last few years. Here is how...
Changing Value System: As a result of massive economic liberalization, information explosion and technological innovation the core value system of next generation youth has changed dramatically over the period of last few years. Youth of today has seen massive change in last few years than their parents did in past many years. They experienced the way dotcoms came and went, and also how the IT bust has surpassed the IT boom. They are running for knowledge explosion and financial security. They want to be financially self-sufficient as soon as possible. They are full of ideas and energy. Massive internet boom has helped them to keep themselves up-to-date with all latest development, which enables them to think differently. They look for assignments/projects which are adventurous and can deliver a range of interesting experiences. As a result they are sending a clear message, that "I'm the one in charge of my career." According to psychologist that is the real change corporate sector is facing today.
Moreover by their nature youth of today are highly individualistic, focused on winning at any cost, low respect for authority, moral values, and highly materialistic. They want to survive for today, long-term benefits does not makes much sense to them, take home salary is everything for them. They does not look for life long employment, they want a career where they can enhance their knowledge and competencies very fast, and therefore they will quit if a company cannot offer the same. Knowledge and education are the only driver, they know will lead to their empowerment and therefore they also realizes that unlearning of current knowledge has become the part and parcel of future career path. Ability of an individual to learn and unlearn is virtually deciding the survival of their future in today's marketplace. Hence workforce of next generation is under tremendous pressure to update their competencies. Hence message is very much clear, those who would take charge of their careers should commit themselves to a lifetime of learning-including exploring new job possibilities.
Under the circumstances to attract and retain talent today, companies are offering accelerated growth programmes, massive learning opportunities, hefty bonuses/incentives and pay higher-than -market salaries. Coaching and mentoring programme has received very high importance in this environment. to groom and integrate the workforce into the fast changing dynamic culture companies are investing heavily in grooming, counseling and job rotation programmes. Besides improving the skills of the workforce, today large number of companies are investing heavily in training which can help them to attract and retain desirable employees. They believe that training and management development can increase employee commitment if it is used to teach knowledge that is less company-specific and more generalizable. Ironically, in-house management development programmes are found to be developing more committed employees and higher performance if the programme focuses on competencies that are needed by other companies than if it focused on competencies needed within its own company. This is definitely proving to be the "new psychological contract" that many highly reputed companies are offering to their employees.
In addition companies are aggressively binding valued employees with contracts, larger gobbets of freedom, or a bigger share of profits. Companies operating in highly skilled-and therefore highly mobile-professionals, for instance high tech sectors are undergoing similar syndrome. At the same time in order to remain competitive in the fast changing market, companies are not only inducting young and new talent steadily into the system, but they are also weeding out the non-performers very aggressively.
Moreover youth of today does not give high priority to the family and matters of spirit as considered by the previous generation. They have low attention span, get frustrated easily, and start seeking change. They evaluate their performance through rewards, and believes in instant gratification. As a result today, we have lot of highly ambitious people with huge career expectations competing for a diminishing number of positions.
Ironically in many companies, senior management team has found such massive transformation difficult to accept. Commenting on this phenomenon top executive of a highly reputed company said "you are telling top management that their 30 years of personal experience is less valuable as we move forward. This is so traumatic. Our senior managers will find it hard to change unless there is a crisis."
Transformation in Workplace Dynamics :- Today's young people are not what they used to be. Massive transformation in the value system of next generation workforce coupled with globalization and technological innovation have created a business environment of high risk, erratic markets, and unpredictable resource-needs. Average employee, feel challenged to take care of themselves. They are under pressure to balance desires for long-term security with short-term needs for opportunities, work-life, reward and recognition. As a result workplace values and norms are changing very fast.
As relations between employers and employees begin to rely more on voluntary behaviour, the niceties of relationship is becoming more important. In this changing environment leadership is playing a significant role by nurturing experimentation in the workplace that results in learning. The perception of fairness, rationality, and reward based on merit has become the critical component of the emerging culture. As a result, line managers are becoming most important member in the workplace today. Employees think of their line manager as the primary representatives of their employers missions, policies, and practices. They rely on line managers more than any other individuals for assignments of tasks, responsibilities, special projects, resource planning, planning to avoid problems, identifying and solving problems, training opportunities both informal on-the-job and formal, consideration and approval of desired work conditions, resolution of disputes with all stakeholders, coaching and performance evaluation feedback etc.
On the other side due to this massive transformation, line managers role has become more and more challenging. Line managers are under increasing pressure from senior management to increase productivity and quality, that means getting more work and better work out of fewer employees, while utilizing less resources. Average span of control ( the number of employees officially reporting to each line manager) are increasing; in addition, line managers are given more responsibility for staffing, recruiting, selection, orientation, training, performance management, and retention. These trends are forcing line managers to learn to deal with and accommodate the needs and expectations of an increasingly diverse workforce. Employees are demanding more from the line managers on assignments and other work related areas or other special needs than they received in past.
In this process many line managers are found to be increasingly frustrated and facing difficulties in their efforts to deliver special rewards for high performers, hold employees accountable for overall performance standards as well as meeting daily goals and deadlines, implement effective performance improvement plans with low performers; terminate recalcitrant low performers. To manage the situation effectively many line managers are spending less time engaged in managing employees spend more time in rectifying employees errors, salvaging last resources, mediating conflicts etc.
To remain viable, companies are forced to adopt extremely flexible and efficient employment practices. In turn, employees are increasingly adjusting by adopting more aggressive attitudes, expectations and behaviour.
Emergence of Network Organization:- Traditionally companies have enforced their productivity by improving efficiency of activities such as extraction of raw materials in manufacturing industry or of transactional activities such as work of accounts payable function etc. The advantage of such system is the scope for automation. Aided by technology, companies are driving massive automation initiative of such processes and reducing variability of performance. Over the period of time companies are raising their operating productivity with the help of automation.
However with the emergence of network model of organizational structure, life in an organization has become more and more complex. Flatness, autonomy and diversity has become the name of the game. Companies around the globe considers innovation and the free flow of information as the primary drivers of an accelerating pace of change. Managing risks has become one of the prime factor of corporate success in a fast-moving increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Eventually senior managers are sharing more power with people they once regarded as subordinates, and employees of nominally lower rank is experiencing the joys and burdens of increased responsibility. To the companies, there's no practical alternative to empowering employees. This makes employees competency supremely important and eventually many leaders are learning how to follow. As a result leadership responsibilities are frequently changing, and teams of employees are working together across great distances, developing yet another type of relationship skill.
Ironically these developments has also increased interdependencies, the more potential for conflicts that constrain the range of solutions. Increased interdependencies are making change difficult because a positive change in one part of the network can influence and have a negative impact somewhere else. As companies size and complexity grow, its degree of freedom drop. Companies having such organizational structure can sometimes become very complex and lead to serious threat for large scale change initiative. Many large companies are finding it difficult to adopt to such circumstances.
In addition with the emergence of network team, today most employable people are the flexible youngsters who can move easily from one function to another, integrating diverse disciplines and perspectives. Similarly, people who can operate comfortably in a variety of environments are fare better than those stuck in the mind-set of a particular corporate or even national culture.
Network structure has also changed the nature of work and the way employees interact with each other. Sharing, searching, coordinating, and monitoring activities has gained tremendous importance in the newly emerging corporate environment. As a result volume and the value of interaction has increased dramatically. Across the globe number of jobs chiefly involving in such complex interaction has grown faster than any other type of job. Companies increasingly realizing that they must manage these employees differently. Under the circumstances, challenge before organization is to improve the interaction among such team members. In this process Trust, fostering change, learning, collaboration, shared values and innovation has become the foundation of such organizational culture. Such interaction involves the ability of an individual to connect with all stakeholders of the team, problem solving ability, innovation etc. To boost effectiveness of such interaction, communication and interaction process within the company and its various stakeholders are encouraged by the emerging companies to a great extent besides breaking down hierarchies and organizational silos.
Deciding the "Best" Talent:- Under the changing environment, question before us is what determines who is the "best" talent? There are many top executives who strongly believe that they can resolve most critical challenge of their business by hiring a star performer from another company or from their competitors.
Hence companies are making huge investment in recruitment campaigns and strategies to ensure that the newly inducted star performers will be strong performers in the long run. But there is no guarantee that a star performer of the broad market or competitors company will eventually prove to be the very good performer in another company. Since fast changing workplace environment demands an individual to share his/her knowledge, negotiate, persuade, cooperate and collaborate extensively with other team members to get the job done, hence performance of an individual in the workplace exclusively depends on his/her relation with other team members and ability to get the job done from other besides several other important factors.
Many companies have traditionally concentrated on the assessment of candidate's "Credentials, technical knowledge and skills competencies" during recruitment process. This approach has some fundamental reasons for wide acceptance. Credentials are very easily checked and the assumption is that candidate with the identified credentials will have more to offer than those without. It also allows a company to appear more "Professional" when employees have credentials. Knowledge and skills testing is the easiest to design, to administer, and to evaluate. These evaluations tend to be the least subjective, if well designed, and thus they are not very open to challenge. It assumes that recruits have the "right" underlying motive and trait competencies or that good management can instill these.
However this approach has back-fired in many leading companies since knowledge and credential testing has been found to be one of the least reliable predictors of a candidate's future successful work performance specifically for senior executive level. While many companies have hired individuals based on credentials and knowledge, and promoted employees based on skills and abilities, they seriously neglect individuals based on values.
Evaluation of Individual Value System: - Ironically, in this process companies failed to appreciate that when an employee has a value system that is intrinsically in direct conflict with the values of the organization, there will be serious problem in the individual performance regardless of their level of knowledge and /or skills. This syndrome emerges because underlying our perceptual processes are our values and beliefs, which colour what, we see and how we interpret events. Understanding these better may help explain why we choose some solutions over other. Therefore impacts of values are more pronounced in decisions where there is ambiguity and consequently a greater degree of subjectivity. Hence if this problem increases substantially among large number of employees and especially within senior executives of any organization, it looses its ability to compete in the highly competitive marketplace and becomes a sick organization.
It has also found widely that company that uses a broad base of assessment tools and techniques including elements of credentials, knowledge, skills and abilities miss assessing candidates in the value area. As a result company would identify candidates who offer poor long-term prospects for the company.
Compounding this problem is the fact that in general, knowledge and skills can be imparted on an individual in a relatively short times while values are developed and shaped over a longer period of time and are often affected by influence beyond the companies control.
Good companies across the globe always believed that the values and beliefs of the senior executives have more impact on the direction and purpose of the organization than any other single influence. It is important, therefore to have a mechanism to select and recruit senior executives on the value based framework where they may be helping together in solving critical organizational problems. Certainly, good decisions are more difficult to make if executives do not know what their guiding values are.
Moreover by hiring and promoting only those candidates whose values are deemed to be compatible with the organization, it is hoped that performance problems created by "values" clashes will be lessened and managerial resources can be better focused on business critical issues. In addition newly inducted senior executives can serve as role models and influence the employees by their behaviour that has become critical to the success of the organization.