Best Golf Clubs For Mediocre Players in 2023
Top Line Men's Right Handed M5 Golf Club Set for Tall Men ( Height 6'1" - 6'4"), Includes Driver, Wood, Hybrid, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW Stainless Irons with True Temper Shafts, Putter, Stand Bag & 3 HCs
Pinemeadow Men's PGX Golf Set-Driver, 3 Wood, Hybrid, 5-PW Irons (Right Handed, Regular Flex)
- 460cc Driver, 3 Wood and Hybrid
- 5-PW Irons
- Graphite Shaft on Driver and 3 Wood
- Headcovers for Driver, 3 Wood and Hybrid
Founders Club Premium Cart Bag with 14 Way Organizer Divider Top (Red and Black)
- Club Management Design Top- Molded 14 Way Top Organizer protects irons from damage as well as keeping clubs from rattling/clanging and making noise. Each iron, wood, and putter has it’s own dedicated spot so you will always find the club you need quickly and notice when a club is missing. The putter spot accepts larger grips up to 1 ¾” in diameter
- High Quality lightweight construction – This cart bag comes with a large, reinforced and sturdy base and several handles to make lifting your clubs out of the trunk and onto your cart a breeze. The bag comes with 2 integrated side grab handles and a bottom handle built into the cooler pocket. It also has a rear grab handle and a tuck away padded carry strap. The Cart Bag also includes a strap channel to secure your bag and clubs to your cart.
- Equipped with 9 zippered pockets and 2 mesh pockets for ample storage for all your gear and accessories- Includes an insulated cooler pocket with drains to keep your favorite on course beverage cool, 2 additional front/ball pockets, 2 front side mesh pockets, 2 long side expandable pockets for bulky rain gear and shoes, 2 side velour lined pockets for valuables, and 2 additional side pockets.
- Plenty of add on features to make your time on the course more enjoyable and easy to manage- The bag includes an external tee holder, an umbrella holder, a D clip to clip on golf towels and range finders, a glove holder, and snap on rain hood.
- This bag comes with a full 12 month warranty from Founders Club and the assurance of dealing with a US based golf company that has been around since 1990.
Pinemeadow Golf Men's PGX Putter - Left Hand
- Left handed item - The PGX putter features a precise white finish which stands out when the putter is in the address position on the green.
- This contrast of the white color against the green grass really helps maintain focus on the alignment lines that help ensure that your putter is on target at start.
- At 380g the additional 40g weight of the mallet putter is "tour-weighted", suited best for the faster greens that are more and more common around the world.
- Includes custom PGX headcover
The Las Vegas Golfing Experience
Royal Links Golf Club, Tuscany Golf Club, Badlands,Painted Desert,Bali Hai are just some of the fabulous Golf courses in Las Vegas
Royal Links Golf Club Located just 15 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, Royal Links offers a unique experience that makes you feel like you are at the British open. From the front gates, the castle clubhouse, and a replica of the Swilcan Bridge, you will get the full Scottish experience. Try the Female Caddy Program at Royal Links called "ParMates." The clubhouse offers golf shop, Stymie's Pub. The Royal Links Golf Club has famous holes from the British Open rotation courses like the "Road Hole" from St. Andrews ,the "Postage Stamp" from Royal Troon , the 10th hole at Royal Lytham , and , holes from Carnoustie, Muirfield, Royal Liverpool, Turnberry, Prestwick and Royal Birkdale.
Tuscany Golf Club located at 901 Olivia Parkway in Henderson is 20 Minutes from the Strip and designed by Ted Robinson. This lush Tuscany wine themed Par-72 course features 68 white-sand bunkers, with water features on holes #9 and #18, and offers a breathtaking view of the Las Vegas Strip and Nevada mountains. It is decorated with earthen walls and wine barrels, and tee boxes named Verde, Lilla, Rossa and Giallo. The tees are elevated, so you get a view all the way to the green. There is a 31,000 square foot Old World Tuscan Village with a store, bar, and restaurant.
Badlands located at 9119 Alta Dr in Las Vegas is 20 Minutes from the Strip and designed by Johnny Miller amp; Chi Chi Rodriguez. It features 27 holes of extremely challenging golf. Badlands is carved through the desert canyons, arroyos, native washes. There are four tees to choose from and the course plays up front at around 2,600 yards for each nine, up 3,500 yards for each nine from the back tees.
Painted Desert located at 5555 Painted Mirage Way in Las Vegas is 25 Minutes from the Strip and designed by Jay Morrish. Painted Desert combines green with desert themes filled with hedges, cactus, and mesquite. There are also several lakes and bunkers throughout the course. Painted Desert also provides you with a full-service clubhouse, pro shop, and a practice facility.
Bali Hai Golf Club is a South Pacific, Las Vegas style Golf Club Course designed by Dye Designs International, Lee Schmidt, and Brian Curley. Tiger Woods holds the course record (67). Bali Hai is breathtaking with white sandy bunkers, 100,000 plants, and 2,500 palm trees. The par-71 layout is 7,002 yards, with seven acres of water features and an island green.
TPC Las Vegas Tournament Players Club is a golf course designed by Raymond Floyd and Bobby Weed. Several people currently hold the course record (62) John Daly, Joel Edwards, Lee Janzen, Steve Jones, Craig Barlow, Dan Forsman, and Jay Williamson. PGA Tour's has an annual stop at TPC in Las Vegas. The golf course was dynamited into existence from the desert rock, complete with barrancas and arroyos and other native features. You are surrounded by views of Red Rock Canyon and the Las Vegas Strip. Amenities include a 10th-tee snack shop, dining at The Grille, golf shop and complete locker room facilities.
Angel Park Golf Club - Mountain This par-71 Mountain Course is designed by Arnold Palmer. Robert Meyer currently holds the record here (61). Angel Park Golf Club - Mountain offers two golf courses, a 12-hole (par-3) Cloud Nine Short Course and an all-grass putting course, with a Mediterranean-style clubhouse that looks out onto waterfalls and ponds. The course measures 6,722 yards from the back tees, with a rating/slope of 72.4/128.