Best Golf Clubs On The Market in 2021
Callaway Men's Strata Tour Complete Golf Set (16-Piece, Right Hand, Regular Flex)
Golf Marketing Strategy: The Ultimate Guide to Success in the Golf Industry
LAZRUS Premium Golf Irons Individual or Golf Irons Set for Men (4,5,6,7,8,9) Driving Irons (2&3) Right Hand Steel Shaft Regular Flex Golf Clubs - Best Golf Iron Set - Great Golf Gift (9 Iron)
- HANDS DOWN THE BEST QUALITY: This Lazrus golf irons set is made in the same place as some of today's "top" golf iron sets - For 1/4 the price!
- THOUSANDS OF LAZRUS CLUBS SOLD: Our premium golf irons were created for normal everyday golfers like you or weekend warriors but without the crazy price tag. Truly amazing golf club irons that will shave strokes at an amazing price.
- 9 IRON GOLF CLUB: This is for the individual 9 golf iron
- SPECS: Right handed, stepped steel shaft, regular flex with custom lazrus grips. Deep grooves for great spin, control and consistency from the fairway, fringe or rough.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Absolute 100% risk free purchase. Don't LOVE them? Simply return them! A deal that cannot be beat anywhere in the golf industry!
Mr. Hogan, the Man I Knew: An LPGA Player Looks Back on an Amazing Friendship and Lessons She Learned from Golf's Greatest Legend
adidas Golf Mens Club Short Sleeve Wind Jacket (Power Red - 3XL)
- Water resistant and windproof body fabric for lightweight weather protection
- Stretch-mesh panels engineered for ease of motion and breathability
- Locking front zipper and garage to minimize distraction
- Inner storm flap for added wind and water protection
- Zippered side seam pockets for secure storage
Cypress Club Women's Skort (M, Medieval Blue)
Direct Impact Golf Golf Impact Tape Combo Pack 100 Driver and 100 Iron Labels.
- The thinnest golf impact tape on the market! Delivers crisp, high-resolution impact images and causes virtually no loss in feel and performance
- The label is easy to apply and remove, and leaves no residue
- The rolls come in a custom octagon-shaped box that easily fits in golf bags so you'll always have them at the golf course or driving range
- Enables golfers to get the most out of every practice session by immediately knowing the effect of strike location on every swing
- Direct Impact Golf's impact tape can be used on right and left-handed clubs. Each label can be used to capture at least 6 impacts
Yoport Golf Club Brush and Club Groove Cleaner 2 Ft Retractable Zip-line Aluminum Carabiner, Lightweight and Stylish, Ergonomic Design, Easily Attaches to Golf Bag(Red), red+Black
- BEST POWERFUL CLEANING FOR OPTIMUM SPIN ON THE BALL AND BETTER CONTACT: Wire bristles for quick and efficient cleaning of irons while on the fairway, Sharp pick for stubborn dirt and grime in grooves (Comes with plastic cover).
- Solid Construction and Comfortable to use: - The handle is made with extremely durable plastic for strength but it has ergonomically designed soft rubber grips for comfort even when applying heavy scrubbing pressure.
- Convenient access: The retractable 2 ft. zip-line carabiner makes it easy to attach to your golf bag for blazing fast access, Best Cleaning tool for golf clubs and Spikes, Spike for Cleaning deep in grooves and golf shoes.
The Golf Father | Funny Saying Golfing Shirt, Golfer Ball Humor for Men T-Shirt-(Adult,XL) Black
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel! Tagless tag is printed on fabric inside collar, you can't feel it.
- UNISEX MODERN FIT SIZING | this shirt is slightly tapered to be a little less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most people wear the same size in our shirts as they do in all of their others, but you might go one size larger if you're on the fence. It is pre-shrunk, but like any high-cotton product, will still shrink slightly in the wash. Our model photos are the real thing - the actual shirt on our salesguy, Rich. He's 6' 2", 200 lbs and wearing a large
- SOFT FABRICS | Our shirts are a ringspun, 30/1 fine jersey knit on 100% USA-grown cotton. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread-count, tight knit made out of fuzzy plants grown by American farmers. These are mid-weight shirts - a bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. It's a nice balance between comfort and durability
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always "do what they are told" by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago - way ahead of the curve. They're also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California
Driving for Success - How Creating a Corporate Golf League Can Be a Win-win Situation for the Workplace
Much of the success of a business rests on the quality of people employed there and how well those people work with one another. Golf encourages relationship building which leads to a myriad of benefits at work - greater communication, trust, and motivation among employees.
Why golf? Golf is a unique activity in that it combines so many benefits. In addition to answering why you might consider golf to be a useful corporate tool, let's also look at the Who, Where, What, When and How aspects of golf.
· Who can play golf? In my mind, one of the best things about golf is that it is inclusive in nature. It's for everyone. In the corporate context, that means that corporate golf leagues can easily be made up of males and females, pros and amateurs, and can include workers from every rung of the corporate ladder. Golf lends itself to big groups, as well as small. Furthermore, even if a particular corporate golf league is rather large, you still play and interact with a small group of people as you play your round. A golf league can also be structured so that those pairings change and rotate from round to round which encourages a wider interaction among co-workers. Golf is the great equalizer. Status means little when you tee it up.
· Where - the great outdoors. Since most corporate workers spend their days couped up indoors, what could be better than to get outside to enjoy a round of golf. Golf courses are often some of the most scenic outdoor locations with beautiful landscaping, as well as groomed fairways and putting greens. While carts are always an option, I prefer walking since I, like many others, sit on my rump for most of the day.
· What - the mysterious game of golf. Just when you think you've mastered it, the joke's on you. How many times have you shot a wonderful round of golf (or even just a couple of good holes) and started to think to yourself - this isn't so difficult just to turn around the next time out and seemly hit every tree on the course. Even though golf can be maddening at times, it is a game that requires focus, strategy and lots of practice to become even an average player. That being said, it does not preclude those of us hackers (me included) from having a blast even if that means hitting more trees than fairways. There are also so many different variations of golf that it can be tailored to best meet the requirements of any particular league. For example, leagues with a wide range of skill levels may want to play a version such as Scramble or Best Ball which focuses more on the team than on the play of each individual golfer.
· When - Needless to say, golf can be played from dusk till dawn and, in some places, even at night. Some golfers are even crazy enough to play polar golf during the winter months. Even if you're not that crazy, you can enjoy a round of golf during the colder months by using simulators that have become popular at numerous indoor locations.
· How do you go about creating and managing a corporate golf league? The first place to go would be to the U.S. Golf Association's website (www.usga.org). Managing a golf league can be a lot of work and can take some of the fun out of playing golf. There are services online that can do most of the heavy lifting for you. One such service that attracts many corporate, as well as other golf leagues is netGolfLeague (www.netgolfleague.com).
What benefits can this unique activity bring to the corporate world?
· Breaks down barriers and builds trust and communication - Being inclusive, golf gives co-workers a context in which to level the field. Workers (men and women) from top management down can share in the golf experience which promises to include much fun, laughter, and inevitable heartache. Shared emotional experiences can lead to greater and better communication among co-workers; they aren't as hesitant to contact each other to work issues out. Greater communication and cooperation can lead to tremendous gains in productivity, especially as it can often affect the greater corporate culture by increasing energy and team building across the company. The other important factor that is strengthened is the trust factor. As Charles Handy stated in The Hungry Spirit, "There is no such thing as blind trust. You tend to trust those whom you know well" (The Hungry Spirit).
· Greater Job Retention - Based on research done by the Gallup organization, people are less likely to leave a job where they have lots of friends. According to Susan Heathfield, a management consultant, "People leave managers and supervisors more often than they leave companies or jobs" (The Bottom Line for Employee Retention gt;). The conclusion is that relationships matter whether they are between employees and managers or among employees. Better relationships lead to happier employees. Happy employees are more productive and creative and can ultimately lead to a boost in the bottom line.
· Health benefits - Being an activity that takes place outdoors over long distances, golfing encourages exercise. Of course, the benefits are much greater if you walk instead of using a cart. It has been proved that walking is a great and low impact way of staying in shape and maintaining one's health. Beyond the physical benefits, getting out of the office/cubicle and into a beautiful outdoor setting can help you re-energize mentally. Moreover, the strengthening of relationships at work can lower stress levels during the day. Needless to say, healthier employees mean less sick days and lower health care costs for both employees and their company.
· Knowledge sharing and problem-solving - The golf course is an environment that is conducive to solving workplace issues. Leaving the stressful environment of the office and getting outside to do some physical activity can get the creative and problem-solving juices flowing. Just as people have some of their best ideas in the shower or on the road, the golf course can also be fertile ground for the germination of ideas. The act of focusing on something other than work can oftentimes allow the mind to counter-intuitively work on work.
· Boost in the Bottom Line - Happy + Healthy + Motivated + Experienced Employees = Better Bottom Line.
Much of the success of a business rests on the quality of people that are employed there along with how well those people work with one another. The nature of golf encourages relationship building which leads to a myriad of benefits at work - greater communication, trust and motivation along with healthier employees both physically and mentally. By taking the lead in creating a corporate golf league, a company can create a situation that is beneficial to everyone involved. The company ends up with happier, healthier and more productive employees that work better together, are less likely to leave and feel like they are part of a team. Employees that participate have a chance to get to know their co-workers better in a less stressful and fun environment that can make daily work more rewarding and enjoyable.