Best Golf Distance Measuring Devices in 2020
Bushnell Phantom Golf GPS, Black
- Bluetooth allows for wireless course updates
- Long battery life play up to 2 rounds before charging
- Preloaded with 36,000 courses in 30 countries
- Easy to use interface
- Up to 4 hazard distances per hole
- Auto course recognition
- Auto hole advance
- Integrated BITE magnetic mount sticks to any metal surface
- Includes clip holder to attach to your bag or belt
- Bushnell Golf App included with purchase
GolfBuddy Voice 2 Golf GPS/Rangefinder, White/Blue
- Easy to use talking Golf GPS reads Your distances aloud at the press of a button. 8 preloaded languages with a choice of male or female voice
- Displays real distances to the front, Back and centre of the green. Automatic Golf club, course and hole recognition
- Dynamic green view Technology with distance readings from the golfer's perspective
- Up to 14-hour battery life (2+ rounds per charge) and water resistant
- Preloaded with 40, 000 courses in over 170 countries- with free updates available via USB Sync
- Compact & portable device that can be used hands-free, can be easily clipped to your golf hat or bag
Gogogo Laser Rangefinder 6X for Golf & Hunting Range Finder Distance Measuring with High-Precision Flag-Lock Vibration Functionï¸±Slope Mode Continuous Scan Tournament Legal Ideal Gift (650Y)
- The most cost-effective rangefinder you can find on the market to provide you everything you need for golfing, hunting, bowhunting and other professional application with reliable product quality and after sales service
- Provide high-precision distance measurement. Integrates latest functions such as continuous range readings, ARC (angle range compensation), Pin-Seeking and Flagpole-Locking Vibration (Vibrate when the flagpole is locked) and Speed Measuring
- Measuring range from 5 to 650 yards, with +/- 1m high accuracy and 6x magnification. The flagpole locking function support a distance up to 150 yards (Flagpole only) and 250 yards (Aim the flag when it's unfolded). Our rangfinder can meet most user’s needs
- Fully multicoated optic lens effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter clear image. The diopter is adjustable for precise focus on display
- We Gogogo Sport are confident with our product and will provide a 1-year warranty. If you meet any quality issue with our product, we’ll directly send a new one or a full refund is optional.
Gosky Golf Rangefinder - Laser Range Finder with Ranging, Scan, Flagpole Lock, and Speed Function - Free Battery (LE600G, 650yd/600m)
- GOLF RANGEFINDER - Our LE600G Laser Rangefinder is a premium product, measuring up to 650 yards with continuous scan mode, advanced pinsensor technology, and a durable body
- PINSENSOR TECHNOLOGY - Provides fast measurement with 1 yard accuracy, accurately measure overlapping subjects, perfect for measuring golf flags, and wooded areas (Yards or Meters)
- THROUGH THE LENS DISPLAY - Premium, ultra clear, multilayered optics with easy read, through the lens display with distance and meter, and continuous measurement mode for fast, convenient measurements
- Compact size and light weigh with a water and dust resistant, durable body, perfect for carrying while golfing or hunting, or for measuring and surveying without extra weight or bulk
- FULL PACKAGE - (Eye-safe rangefinder Class 1 laser with <0.5mW average power output). Complete rangefinder package for quick setup, including premium carrying case, CR2 battery, strap, lens cleaning cloth, quick start guide
Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope Measurement
- Slope feature measures angle of incline/decline and automatically calculates slope adjusted distance
- 6x magnification; range 5-1000 yards with +/- 1 yard accuracy
- Pin acquisition technology (P.A.T.) quickly locks onto the pin from up to 300 yards away
- Exclusive BIRDIE feature delivers audible "chirp" to confirm distance acquisition to flagstick
- Scan functionality allows golfers to acquire distances to multiple targets at once
Bushnell Tour V4 JOLT Golf Laser Rangefinder, Standard Version
- PinSeeker with Jolt technology
- Accurate to 1 yard. Bluetooth-No
- Ranges 5 - 1,000 yards; 400+ yards to a flag
- 5x magnification; Display LCD
- Fast focus system; No slope feature
- Class 1 laser with less than 0.5 mW average power output
Garmin Approach G10, Compact and Handheld Golf GPS with 1.3-inch Display, Black (010-01959-00)
- Display size: 0.9” x 0.9” (23 x 23 mm)
- Compact Design - Sleek, Pocket-Sized Design That Conveniently Clips-On To Your Belt, Bag Or Place It In Your Pocket
- Hazards - Hazards And Course Targets To Identify Locations Of Sand Traps, Water Hazards And More
- Gps Receiver - High-Sensitivity Gps Acquires Satellites Quickly To Show Distance To Greens, Hazards And Doglegs -Even Under Tree Cover
- Green View - Displays The Shape Of The Green With Manual Pin Placement
- Stat Tracking - Enhanced Stats Keeps Track Of Fairways Hit, Greens In Regulation And Putts Per Round
WAKYME Rangefinder, Golf & Hunting Range Finder, 650 Yards 6X Laser Range Finder with Slope, Fast Flag-Lock, Angle Measurement, Speed, Continuous Scan, Laser Rangefinders with Low Battery Indicator
- 【CLEAR & PRECISE & QUICK】 High-performance measure ranges from 5 to 650yards(Accuracy±1 Yard), produces quick yardage of a golf ball’s distance to the hole. This the Golf Rangefinder adopts 6X magnification to get a clear image target. The adjustment range of the eyepiece is -5 to +5. By adjusting the eyepiece, the object can be clearly seen even wear glasses. It meets Tournament Legal Golf Rangefinder.
- 【GOLF/HUNTING RANGE FINDER】WAKYME golf range finder comes with 4 modes. Normally Measure Distance Mode: measure ranges from 5 to 650 yards(Accuracy±1 Yard). Golf Mode: This mode design for golf sports specifically, pin-seek, flag-lock, Vibration Technology, Slope Distance Correction. Speed Mode: Measuring Range of Speed is 0-300km/h, this mode is ideal for the hunting or other outdoor sports. Scan Mode: Gives continuous range readings as you pan across a landscape or track a moving target.
- 【GOLF MODE】Golf Pin technology with vibrating to verify you has locked onto the flag and retain a right distance. Flag pole locking up to 180/200yards. Slope feature measures angle of incline/decline and automatically calculates slope adjusted distance, never lose the ball.
- 【SPEED MODE】 This hunting golf rangefinder has speed mode to get speed data quickly and accurately, measuring Range of Speed is 0-300km/h gives you amazing experience for hunting even in bad weather day. Ideal for the hunting or other outdoor sports like golf, hunting, birds watching, Football match, horse race, Racing car and so on.
- 【SCAN MODE】With range mode or continuous scan mode, you can easily and quickly identify the target. Fully multi-coated optic lens effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light, giving you a brighter clear image. The diopter is adjustable for precise focus on display. WAKYME Provides 2 years VIP warranty, 30 days worry-free return and lifetime customer support(Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Gogogo Sport Laser Golf/Hunting Rangefinder, 6X Magnification Clear View 650/900 Yards Laser Range Finder, Accurate Scan, Slope Function, Pin-Seeker & Flag-Lock & Vibration, Easy-to-Use Range Finder
- - GREAT VALUE - Gogogo Sport focus on providing worldwide customers with great quality products but at the affordable price. Let our customers pay LESS and get MORE! The most effective rangefinder on this market., worth your every penny. And Gogogo Sport also provides outstanding pre/after customer service, contact us if you got any questions, we will reply to you within 24 hours.As a brand seller, we’re full of confidence in our products, also we provide a one-year warranty.
- - GOGOGO SPORT GOLF/HUNTING RANGEFINDER - Come with 3 Modes, Normally Scan Mode, this mode can be used to range measurement of all items within the scope of application(5-900 Yard). Golf Mode, this mode design for golf sports specifically, pin-seek(170 Yard),flag-lock(350 Yard), JOLT Technology, Slope Distance Correction. Speed Modes, Measuring Range of Speed: 20-300km/h, this mode ideal for the hunting or other outdoor sports
- - EXCELLENT GOLF MODE - This Gogogo Sport newest GS03 Golf Rangefinder equipped with the most advanced golf rangefinder technology. Pin-seeking and flag-lock tech let you know the exact distance to swing. And when you lock to the target, pin, flag or anything else, the JOLT tech would vibrate to remind you, and the data will appear in front of your eyes.clearly. At least but not last, the very helpful Slope Distance Correction function, the SDC function would help you swing in the right distance
- - BEST GIFT EVER - Perfectly suits for golf gaming and golf beginner course, accurate distance and slope data give you information to adjust your swing strength, improve your skills and help you to win. This Gogogo Sports rangefinder is not limited to golf sports, it also can be used to hunting, hiking travel, and any range measurements(5- 900 Yards), and it's also a great present, golf/outdoor sport kids' gift.
- - EASY TO USE - Fast and accurate measurement with 1 yard accuracy, one button meter and yard switching, on button mode switching. Only 184g nets weight, and portable small mini size: 106 x 40 x 71mm(L x W x H), very convenient to carry with strap and after-use storage with small waterproof pouch. Come with full packing: pouch, strap, clean cloth, operation manual
TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder - Laser Range Finder with Pinsensor - Laser Binoculars - with Battery
- LASER RANGEFINDER; Our VPRO500 Laser Rangefinder is a premium product, measuring up to 540 yards with continuous scan mode, advanced Pin-Sensor technology, and a durable, water resistant body
- PIN-SEEKER TECHNOLOGY; provides fast measurement with 1 yard accuracy, together with Pin-Sensor technology to accurately measure overlapping subjects, perfect for measuring golf flags, hazards and wooded areas (Yards or Meters)
- THROUGH THE LENS DISPLAY; premium, ultra clear, multilayered optics with easy read, through the lens display with distance and battery meter, and continuous measurement mode for fast, convenient measurements
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE; measures just 104 x 72 x 41 mm and weighing just 185g, with a water and dust resistant, durable body, perfect for carrying while golfing or hunting, or for measuring and surveying without extra weight or bulk
- FULL PACKAGE; Complete rangefinder package for quick setup, including premium carrying pouch, CR2 battery, wrist strap, microfiber cleaning cloth, quick start guide, TecTecTec Happy Guarantee for 2 Years (Online Registration Required) and Lifetime customer support
6 Things to Consider Before Buying Your Golf Iron
The article above offers six tips to help golfers make the right choice when it comes to purchasing their irons and other golf equipment. Knowledge is power and knowing the things mentioned above will help you get the best deal.
Level of Interest amp; Commitment
Be honest with yourself. Figure out how much time you'll actually spend learning, practicing and actually playing the game. If you plan on dedicating yourself to golf, then invest in quality irons that'll keep up with you as your skills improve. Don't plan on golfing much? Then you probably won't need to buy top-notch clubs.
New or Used?
Should you go for brand new clubs or used ones? That would depend on your budget and your commitment to the game. Healthy budget and dedicated golfer? New clubs might be worth it. Casual golfer? Used clubs might serve you better.
As a rule of thumb, do not commit to the first set of clubs you come across. Shopping around may be tedious, but it serves a purpose - getting the best deal possible. They might be great, but if you can get them somewhere else for less, that can often result in huge savings.
Simplify the process of shopping for irons by turning to additional resources, like product reviews. They're great, especially for new golfers - you'll be able to read about other golfers' experience with different brands and clubs types. They're also free to read and easily available online.
You should set your budget before shopping for your golf equipment. Set aside a specific amount, one that you're willing to spend on irons alone. Next, start browsing and comparing prices and see which items you can afford. If something's slightly outside your budget, but a great deal, you might have to break your budget a little if you want to get it.
Learn About the Equipment
Don't know the first thing about golf equipment? Then research, research and research. Not knowing which items best corresponds to your skill-set and playing style can make the process of finding the right golf iron that much more difficult.