Best Golf Driver in 2021
TaylorMade Men's RBZ Black Driver, Black, Right Hand, Regular Flex, 10.5 Degrees
- A large, 460cc Titanium head with an adjustable loft sleeve allows for optimized launch and trajectory
- Ultralite Titanium core strategically positions mass for higher launch and trajectory control
- Premium matrix White tie 55 shaft for maximum distance and smooth feel
- Legendary speed pocket performance for high launch and low spin, resulting in more distance
- New satin black finish with elegant detailing to improve alignment; Grip: TM textured 0.620 43g (mens)
Pinemeadow PGX Offset Driver (Men's, Right Hand, Graphite, Regular)
- Offset anti-slice Technology
- 460Cc clubhead
- Headcover included ; The matte black finish and white and green gives the driver a clean and sleek look.
- Club 1
- The offset of the driver helps you square the ball at impact. Having a square face at impact is important and will result in straighter drivers.
TaylorMade Golf M2 Driver 10.5 Loft Right Hand Regular Flex
- All new multilateral construction saves weight and repositions CG low and back
- Geocoustic technology
- Deep more active speed pocket
- FF2FF PRECISION PROCESS
- Premium features and personalization
Cobra Golf 2019 F9 Speedback Driver Satin Black-Avalanche (Men's Right Hand Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue 6 Stiff Flex 9.0)
- Speedback Technology-King F9 Speedback driver is the first of its kind to achieve true optimization of aerodynamics and low CG, making it the fastest, and longest COBRA driver.
- Speedback Aero Design-Speedback Technology delivers a highly aerodynamic clubhead design
- Low CG Speedback Weighting-The addition of a low, multi-material tungsten weight structure creates a low, deep CG
- CNC Precision Milled Face-In an industry where everyone claims to have a fast driver face, ours is the only one that's CNC milled.
- Dual Roll Technology-Dual Roll adds distance to your drives by minimizing the gear effect that negatively impacts launch and spin on high and low misses.
MAZEL Titanium Golf Driver for Men,Right Handed,460CC (Right, Graphite(Golden Head), Stiff (S), 9.5)
- ⛳CUP FACE DESIGN:CNC Cup Face with high rebound,more efficient at delivering fast ball speed across the face, especially on mis-hits for increased average distance,also sound crisp.
- ⛳SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT HEAD:Strong Titanium face has a variable thickness that reduce driver weight,providing faster swing speeds off the tee offer.
- ⛳LARGE SWEET SPOT:460CC deep face expands sweet spot for maximum distance from anywhere on the face.
- ⛳LOW CENTER OF GRAVITY:Back center of gravity zone weighting removes weight from the crown to reposition it low and back in the head for a low,deep CG.
- ⛳SPEED CHANNEL:Speed channel is an engineered trench that surrounds the club face to help minimize face thickness and provide increased ball speeds across the face for incredible distance with forgiveness.
Cobra Golf 2019 F-Max Superlite Offset Driver Black-Red (Men's, Right Hand, Graphite, Senior Flex, 10.5)
- Lighter overall weight-18 grams of weight saving performance is achieved through a 6 gram lighter clubhead, a 7 gram lighter grip, and a 5 gram lighter shaft
- Forged E9 face technology-a thin forged Titanium face insert is engineered with E9 technology to enhance ball speed and distance across a larger area of the face
- Back/heel weighting-an ultra-forgiving construction features an internal weight pad positioned low, back and heel ward that promotes higher launch and straighter ball flights
- Crown alignment feature-a subtle crown alignment design assists with a square setup at address and provides a visually pleasing detail with it being distracting to the Eye
- Offset or Straight neck drivers-golfers can choose between an Offset design for maximum draw bias or Straight neck design for those that prefer a tradtional look at address
Callaway Golf 2020 Men's Rogue Driver, Right Hand, Alidila Synergy 2.0 50gr, Regular Flex, 10.5 Degrees
- Combined power of Jailbreak Technology and X-Face VFT Technology that promote high ball speed and long distance
- Largest ever carbon composite crown surface area in a Callaway driver and new high-MOI shape with larger address footprint combine to increase stability and forgiveness
- Speed Step technology developed by Boeing and Callaway to improve airflow and to promote faster head speed
- Industry-leading Selection of Shaft, Weight and Loft Options
2018 Cobra King F8+ Driver Nardo (Men's, Right Hand, Project X HZRDUS Yellow 75, Stiff Flex)
- Precision milled face-our first fully Machined driver face is CNC milled to create our thinnest, hottest, and most precise face EVER
- 360 Aero-Innovative Polymer Aero trips positionedaround the perimeter of the clubhead improve drag reduction face-on throughthe downswing to generate maximumclubhead speed.
- Ultralight Carbon Fiber Crown-A lighter 5-ply carbon fiber crown saves discretionaryweight to move the CG lower and deeper, producinghigher trajectories and increased forgiveness.
- F8+ adjustable cg-2 CG positions in the front and back result in two very different ball flights to help you tune your distance and trajectory under variable conditions
- My Fly 8 with SmartPad-8 easily adjustable loft settings help you managetrajectory and fine tune launch conditions to maximizedistance while SmartPad keeps the face square.
Intech Golf Illegal Non-Conforming Extra Long Distance Oversized Behemoth 520cc Driver
- NON-CONFORMING 520CC - ILLEGAL size exceeds the maximum size allowed by the USGA
- SUPERSIZED, HIGH MOI DESIGN - Offers a large sweet spot for maximum forgiveness
- INTECH BEHEMOTH SHAFT - Matching lightweight graphite shaft
- HEADCOVER INCLUDED
TaylorMade Golf M6 Driver, 10.5 Loft, Right Hand, Regular Flex Shaft: Fujikura Atmos Orange, Large
- Speed Injected: Every Head Is Individually Speed Tested and Injected With Tuning Resin to Optimize Cor Across the Entire Face; the Speed Injection Process Is Designed to Maximize Ball Speed and Distance in the M6 Driver
- Twist Face: Revolutionary New Face Curvature With a Corrective Face Angle On Off Center Hits, Engineered to Reduce Side Spin and Deliver Straighter Shots; Lie: 56° – 60°
- AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH "INERTIA GENERATOR": Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased club head speed for more distance
- HAMMERHEAD 2.0: The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes.SWING WEIGHT:D3
Odds to Win 2020 NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship & Predictions
The Las Vegas Hilton Superbook has released the odds to win the 2020 Sprint Cup Championship. Although Jimmie Johnson is once again a prohibitive favorite there are potential drivers that may unseat the champ.
When looking at odds to win championships it is always smart to spread the money to four or five teams or drivers in this case. Which five NASCAR Sprint Cup drivers will give the best bang for the buck? Find a couple of potential long shots, a couple of medium plays and then take a look at a favorite rated between 12-1 and 8-1. It is not worth tying money up for nine to ten months on any driver that is rated as 7-1 or lower.
Two Long Shots to Gamble on for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship
Looking for two long shots to wager on for the 2020 NASCAR Sprint Cup season? Look no further than 300-1 long shot Brad Keselowski and 100-1 long shot AJ Allmendinger. Remember the best time to get down on a long shot is the beginning of the season. Is it unrealistic for either of these drivers to make the NASCAR Chase let alone win the title? Yes and no.
Brad Keselowski won the NASCAR Nationwide Championship with his Penske Dodge last season. Now he and his NASCAR Nationwide crew chief Paul Wolfe will join up to race the world famous Penske Miller Lite Dodge. Not just any Dodge. Keselowski will have pressure but familiarity with a crew chief he is comfortable with and the best race engineers in the world in his camp with Penske Racing.
AJ Allmendinger is teamed up with a legend also. Allmendinger continues his relationship with Richard Petty and their newly reorganized Richard Petty Motorsports team. Allmendinger was running up front often in the second half of the season and is looking good for a 100-1 long shot. Remember these are very small wagers for fun. Allmendinger is a live dog and can pay off with an appearance in the NASCAR Chase.
Two Medium Plays That Have an Opportunity to Make a NASCAR Sprint Cup Title Run
Two medium plays are middle of the road long shots. Time for a shocker pick in this spot. Look for two former Budweiser drivers at 40-1 and 50-1. Yes Dale Earnhardt Jr is 50-1 to win the NASCAR Sprint Cup title and Kasey Kahne is 40-1 with his new Red Bull Toyota team. Dale Earnhardt Jr has a new crew chief this season and will be sharing a garage with the defending five time NASCAR champion Lowes No. 48 team.
Dale Earnhardt Jr will have no excuses after this season and at 50-1 he is worth a small wager. Earnhardt Jr will have the experience of watching the No.48 team go through the motions but more importantly he will have the same equipment and set up as the champs.
Kasey Kahne has much to prove after floundering in the 2020 NASCAR Sprint Cup campaign. Kahne will be behind the wheel of the No.4 Red Bull Toyota this season and the team is far from a start up in their third season of existence. With Kahne being posted at 40-1 to win the 2020 NASCAR Sprint Cup title he is a solid gamble at the price.
One Favorite to Win the NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship
Now that there are two long shots and two medium shots on the board it is a good idea to place a cover bet. A cover bet could be any of the NASCAR contenders below that are rated as 8-1 through 20-1. All are good plays in that range but the best top 10 favorite to place a bet on is Tony Stewart.
Tony Stewart is currently at 12-1 to win the NASCAR Sprint Cup title but if he is bet below 8-1 find a driver with longer odds. As always shop the lines on a favorite driver and never bet large amounts of money on future bets. The casino will be holding the money for over 10 months and it is never a good idea to tie up a lot of money for that length of time. Have at it boys and girls.
Odds to Win 2020 NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship
Jimmie Johnson 5-2.
Denny Hamlin 6-1.
Carl Edwards 6-1.
Kyle Busch 8-1.
Kevin Harvick 8-1.
Jeff Gordon 10-1.
Greg Biffle 10-1.
Tony Stewart 12-1.
Matt Kenseth 12-1.
Kurt Busch 18-1.
Clint Bowyer 18-1.
Mark Martin 20-1.
Joey Logano 30-1.
Juan Pablo Montoya 30-1.
Jeff Burton 30-1.
Kasey Kahne 40-1.
Jamie McMurray 40-1.
Ryan Newman 50-1.
David Reutimann 50-1.
Brian Vickers 50-1
Dale Earnhardt Jr 50-1.
Martin Truex Jr 100-1.
AJ Allmendinger 100-1.
David Ragan 100-1.
Brad Keselowski 300-1.
Marco Ambrose 500-1.