Best Golf Driver Brand in 2023
TaylorMade Men's RBZ Black Driver, Black, Right Hand, Regular Flex, 10.5 Degrees
- A large, 460cc Titanium head with an adjustable loft sleeve allows for optimized launch and trajectory
- Ultralite Titanium core strategically positions mass for higher launch and trajectory control
- Premium matrix White tie 55 shaft for maximum distance and smooth feel
- Legendary speed pocket performance for high launch and low spin, resulting in more distance
- New satin black finish with elegant detailing to improve alignment; Grip: TM textured 0.620 43g (mens)
TaylorMade Golf M2 Driver 10.5 Loft Right Hand Regular Flex
- All new multilateral construction saves weight and repositions CG low and back
- Geocoustic technology
- Deep more active speed pocket
- FF2FF PRECISION PROCESS
- Premium features and personalization
Cobra Golf 2019 F9 Speedback Driver Satin Black-Avalanche (Men's, Right Hand, UST Helium, Reg Flex, 10.5)
- Speedback Technology-King F9 Speedback driver is the first of its kind to achieve true optimization of aerodynamics and low CG, making it the fastest, and longest COBRA driver.
- Speedback Aero Design-Speedback Technology delivers a highly aerodynamic clubhead design
- Low CG Speedback Weighting-The addition of a low, multi-material tungsten weight structure creates a low, deep CG
- CNC Precision Milled Face-In an industry where everyone claims to have a fast driver face, ours is the only one that's CNC milled.
- Dual Roll Technology-Dual Roll adds distance to your drives by minimizing the gear effect that negatively impacts launch and spin on high and low misses.
Cobra Golf 2019 F-Max Superlite Offset Driver Black-Red (Men's, Right Hand, Graphite, Senior Flex, 10.5)
- Lighter overall weight-18 grams of weight saving performance is achieved through a 6 gram lighter clubhead, a 7 gram lighter grip, and a 5 gram lighter shaft
- Forged E9 face technology-a thin forged Titanium face insert is engineered with E9 technology to enhance ball speed and distance across a larger area of the face
- Back/heel weighting-an ultra-forgiving construction features an internal weight pad positioned low, back and heel ward that promotes higher launch and straighter ball flights
- Crown alignment feature-a subtle crown alignment design assists with a square setup at address and provides a visually pleasing detail with it being distracting to the Eye
- Offset or Straight neck drivers-golfers can choose between an Offset design for maximum draw bias or Straight neck design for those that prefer a tradtional look at address
Cleveland Golf Launcher Turbo Driver 10.5 R RH
- Turbocharged cup face: The new turbocharged cup face, enhanced with a new variable face, provides higher COR over a larger impact area for increased ball speeds and more distance.
- HI bore Crown: The redesigned HI Bore Crown lowers the center-of-gravity (CG) by 2. 2mm, enabling a lower CG position for optimal launch conditions.
- Deep weighting: discretionary mass savings positioned for significant increases to MOI, delivering more speed.
- Ultralight housel: external and internal weight reduction, redistributed low and deep for a higher launch and more forgiveness.
- Counter balanced shaft design: specifically designed for the launcher HB Turbo driver, the MIYAZAKI C. Kuma center of gravity is relocated higher toward the grip, enabling additional head mass for increased MOI.
TaylorMade Driver-M2 2017 10.5 R Golf Driver, Right Hand
- All-New Multi-Material Construction Saves Weight & Repositions CG Low and Back; 6-Layer Carbon Crown With 911 Skeletal Titanium Body Frees Up Weight and Heavy Back Weight
- Geocoustic Technology Is Advanced Sole Shaping With Recessed Toe Panel That Enables Club Face Expansion for Added Forgiveness and Externalized Sound Ribs
- Deeper, more active speed pocket with 3x more active than original M2 to increase flexion and forgiveness across the clubface and generates high launch/low spin shots to achieve massive distance
- Ff2ff precision process with crown-to-body craftsmanship of the highest quality and manufacturing repeatability for consistent look and performance
- Premium features and options include Fujikura XLR8 Pro Stock shaft with 30+ additional no-upcharge shafts, dual feel grip, and ultra-lightweight, aluminum, 4 degree loft sleeve with 12 settings
TaylorMade Golf M6 Driver, 10.5 Loft, Right Hand, Regular Flex Shaft: Fujikura Atmos Orange, Large
- Speed Injected: Every Head Is Individually Speed Tested and Injected With Tuning Resin to Optimize Cor Across the Entire Face; the Speed Injection Process Is Designed to Maximize Ball Speed and Distance in the M6 Driver
- Twist Face: Revolutionary New Face Curvature With a Corrective Face Angle On Off Center Hits, Engineered to Reduce Side Spin and Deliver Straighter Shots; Lie: 56° – 60°
- AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH "INERTIA GENERATOR": Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased club head speed for more distance
- HAMMERHEAD 2.0: The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes.SWING WEIGHT:D3
Cobra Women's 2018 F-Max Offset Women's Driver Black-Raspberry, Right Hand, Graphite, 15, degrees, Ladies
- Offset design-an Offset hosel design creates higher launch with more draw bias for straighter, more accurate shots
- Ultralight configuration-lighter shafts and swing weights promote maximum clubhead speed and distance for slower swing speeds
- Back/heel CG weight-a fixed, back weight positioned near the heel promotes more forgiving, straighter drives
- Crown alignment feature-a visually appealing crown feature makes it easy to align the clubhead at address for straighter shots of the Tee
- Forged ti-6-4 face-forged Titanium face insert delivers more speed and distance on off center hits
adidas Men's Tech Response Golf Shoe, White, 11 M US
- Thintech, adituff, thintech cleat, traxion, adiwear
- Lightweight mesh and synthetic upper for enhanced breathability and comfort
- Soft eva insole for lightweight comfort and cushioning
- 6-spike configuration with thintech low-profile technology for improved traction and stability
- 91 day comfort guarantee
Orlimar Golf ATS Junior Girl's Pink Golf Driver (Right Hand Ages 5-8)
- Ages 5-8 years old or between heights of 3'8"-4'4"
- 34 inch long/right handed
- Flexible composite shaft and soft rubber grip
- Includes headcover
A Superb Central Minnesota Golf Course-Grand National Golf Club, Hinckley, Mn
A review of an outstanding golf course at an outstanding location in Hinckley, Mn.
The Grand National Golf Course is situated on gently rolling hills with wide bentgrass fairways and some strands of mature native trees. Graced by ponds, marshes and creeks, The Grand National provides both beauty and the ultimate challenge. A striking clubhouse is nestled among the 6,900 yards of fairways. The bentgrass terrain includes tees, fairways and greens. There are 27 bunkers and 14 waterholes on the course.
In addition to 9 hole and 18 hole, with or without a cart golf prices, the Grand National Golf Course offers play and stay packages which include hotel accommodations at one of 3 Grand Casino Hotels, an 18 hole round of golf, and a shared power cart as well as other amenities at the Grand Casino. For the ultimate golf package check out the golf and spa package. For prices on golfing and any of these packages, as well as tee times call The Grand National Golf Club at 300 Lady Luck Drive in Hinckley, Minnesota.
Facilities and services at the Grand National Golf Club include a full pro shop, snack bar and driving range as well as the Grand Casino which is right next door and hotels. This 72 par, 4 tee, 18 hole public golf course is one of the finest courses here in central Minnesota. The best part is that it is located only 20 miles east of where I reside here in Minnesota. Although I don't consider myself an avid golfer, I have had the opportunity to golf at the Grand National Golf Course a number of times. My husband and his friends use it on a regular basis.
For more information on The Grand National Golf Club, check out their website at .grandcasinoHinckley.com/golf or call them directly. I highly recommend this golf course if your looking for a day of fun golfing on a Minnesota summer day.