Best Golf Equipment in 2020
Garmin Approach S20, GPS Golf Watch with Step Tracking, Preloaded Courses, Black
Callaway Men's Strata Complete Golf Set (12-Piece, Left Hand)
- Driver & 3 Wood: Woods have a forgiving sweet spot and a graphite shaft for exceptional distance (2 clubs & 2 headcovers)
- Hybrid (5H): Designed for versatility and forgiveness on shots where you would usually hit a difficult long iron (1 club)
- Irons/Wedges (6 PW): Perimeter weighting and progressive sole width technology for improved control (5 clubs)
- Putter: Mallet with T Style alignment to help give you incredible accuracy
- Stand Bag: The lightweight, durable stand bag comes with five convenient pockets, an additional cooler pocket, a rain hood and a backpack strap system
- 12 Pieces: 9 Clubs, 2 Headcovers, 1 Bag
Putt-A-Bout Grassroots Par Three Putting Green (9-feet x 3-feet)
- Manufactured from PET resin
- Manufactured in the USA
- Kidney shaped practice putting green
- High quality putting surface stays smooth
- Built in sand trap cutouts catch missed shots
- 3 practice cup cutouts
- Measures 3 by 9 feet
- Non skid backing
SafeRacks Golf Equipment Organizer Rack | Heavy-Duty Steel Wire Shelf Extra-Wide | Fits 2 Extra-Large Bags Plus Accessories (Golf Rack)
- Heavy Duty and Durable! This rack weighs more than 40 pounds. Nearly double the competition!
- Two Extra-Wide Large Bag Ports - Can Fit TWO Tour Sized Cart Bags plus MORE! 18"Deep x 43"Wide x 40"Tall
- Sturdy shelves for storing golf ball cases, tees, hats, shoes, cold weather gear and accessories. Circular support ring doubles as umbrella holder!
- Includes 3" Wheels (2 locking) for Easy Moving, a movable bottle opener, and 3 adjustable shelves for all your golfing accessories.
- 14.5" wide x 18" deep bag slot allows for ALL sized golf bags with room to spare!
EyeLine Golf Speed Trap 2.0 - New and Improved!
- Wider slot to make it easier for your Driver
- Tethers - in case you hit a guide rod it will stay close for your next swing
- Brighter alignment stripe for your eyes to see the intended line
- Carry bag with a zippered pouch to hold your rods and tethers
- Backed with the instruction you need to know what to do with the Speed Trap 2.0 to improve - not just flail away in confusion
Milliard Golf Organizer - Extra Large Size - Fit 2 Golf Bags and Other Golfing Equipment and Accessories in This Handy Storage Rack - Great Gift Item
- EXTRA ROOMY - main compartment has been upgraded to 26 inches long to fit 2 standard or large size golf bags! 3 open shelves for your medium sized gear, and 1 closed in shelf for your small loose items.
- EQUIPMENT SAFETY - soft foam edge at the organizer's top will prevent nicks and scratches to your clubs and the extra lip at the bottom will keep them from falling out
- MAXIMUM DURABILITY - designed with top quality, anti-rust carbon steel carefully constructed to last you years
- STEADY ON ANY SURFACE - feet are adjustable for leveling so you can be sure it will stand straight in the garage, home, field, or whatever surface it's on
- EASY ASSEMBLY - detailed step by step instruction manual with pictures included. Dimensions 36"x16"x37".
SKLZ Limited-Flight Practice Impact Golf Balls, 12 Pack
- Regulation size, stronger alternative to plastic training golf balls
- Indestructible and resistant to dents
- Train in small spaces with limited-flight design
- Flight distance of approximately 45 yards
Yoport Golf Club Brush and Club Groove Cleaner 2 Ft Retractable Zip-line Aluminum Carabiner, Lightweight and Stylish, Ergonomic Design, Easily Attaches to Golf Bag (Black+Black)
- BEST POWERFUL CLEANING FOR OPTIMUM SPIN ON THE BALL AND BETTER CONTACT: Wire bristles for quick and efficient cleaning of irons while on the fairway, Sharp pick for stubborn dirt and grime in grooves (Comes with plastic cover).
- Solid Construction and Comfortable to use: - The handle is made with extremely durable plastic for strength but it has ergonomically designed soft rubber grips for comfort even when applying heavy scrubbing pressure.
- Convenient access: The retractable 2 ft. zip-line carabiner makes it easy to attach to your golf bag for blazing fast access, Best Cleaning tool for golf clubs and Spikes,Spike for Cleaning deep in grooves and golf shoes.
- A Quick, Simple Solution for Better Contact on Every Shot, Perfect for the avid golfer who enjoys a clean club for each swing.
- Yupro Top Brush PERFECT ACCESORIES FOR CALLAWAY, TAYLORMADE, BIDGESTONE, CLEVELAND, TITLEIST, MIZUNO, ADAMS, WILSON, COBRA, PING, NIKE and other Leading Irons, including Sand Wedges, Golfing, Training aids, Lob Wedges, Staff
Great Shot Golf Glove The Birdie AAA Premium Cabretta Leather (Large, Worn on Left Hand)
- Made with AAA Premium Sheep Skin Cabretta leather
- Hand cut and stitched for long-lasting durability
- Stylish and unique design helps you express your true emotions on the golf course
- Tour-quality golf glove
- Water and sweat resistant
Bushnell Phantom Golf GPS, Green
- Bluetooth allows for wireless course updates
- Long battery life - play up to 2 rounds before charging
- Preloaded with 36,000 courses in 30 countries
- Easy-to-use interface
- Up to 4 hazard distances per hole
- Auto course recognition
- Auto hole advance
- Integrated BITE magnetic mount sticks to any metal surface
- Includes clip holder to attach to your bag or belt
- Bushnell Golf App included with purchase
Why Virtual Microteaching Sessions Are Also an Effective Teaching Method
Like traditional classrooms and the use of basic equipment, virtual microteachings are an excellent way for learners and teachers to still put themselves "under the microscope".
Recent technology has given us many options on how to communicate in the most efficient and fastest way even if the two parties concerned are living in different places and time zones. In a report by the United Nations (UN) released in February, it revealed that the strong demand for information and communication technology services is being driven by falling prices of these services worldwide. Technology has become affordable for most people.
The UN International Telecommunication Union (ITU) in their "The World in 2020: ICT Facts and Figures" report likewise revealed that 96% of the world has access to mobile phones and 39% of the world's population or roughly 2.7 billion people are also using the internet on a regular basis.
The affordability of these now basic services allowed more and more professionals to access the latest news on their specific industry, get quick help on their areas of concerns as well as becoming a tool to improve their performances in this highly competitive world.
Teachers and Educators: The Need to Use Technology
Teaching professionals for example, must obviously be at the forefront of using the internet to research on a topic, look for additional teaching materials, hold on-line classes or simply getting in touch with their fellow teachers and educators. As role models for their students, teachers must keep abreast with the latest happenings especially when it comes to information and communication technology otherwise their students will always be one step ahead of them.
It is also a fact that many teaching professionals or educators are still not maximizing the use of the internet especially in terms of using virtual microteaching events as a tool to improve their craft and conduct lessons. The concept of microteaching or putting oneself "under the microscope" of a small group of audience and allowing them to comment on one's performance by way of a constructive feedback, has been with us for several decades already.
The traditional equipment for conducting microteaching sessions are thru the use of TV or computer set, video recorder, camera, markers and whiteboards (blackboards). But with the widespread use of the internet as a teaching tool nowadays, surprisingly, virtual microteachings sessions are still not fully utilized and maximized by many teachers and educators.
Like traditional classrooms and the use of basic equipment, virtual microteachings are an excellent way for learners and teachers to still put themselves under the microscope within a small group of on-line audience where they can also comment and give feedback on their performance.
Drawbacks of Traditional Microteaching
Like most theories and concepts, microteaching as a teaching methodology has its own share of criticisms and chief of these is that microteaching is said to be a form of play where teachers "act" and generally the skills may not be properly internalized.
Another disadvantage of microteaching is that the content of the lesson may be sacrificed in favor of a skill-oriented approach. Administrative and time problems might also arise because special set-up is necessary before microteaching sessions can be started.
Advantages of Microteaching
Despite the drawbacks, microteaching is still an effective way to improve teaching skills in a sense that the motivation of the teacher to improve himself or herself is the main determining factor. Aside from this, the observer can also develop the skill to give a good and honest feedback based on what he had just observed.
Another advantage of employing microteaching is that it increases confidence in the teacher being observed because behaviors can be understood and corrected, specific skills can be honed and with repeated practice expected output can be achieved.
Virtual Microteaching Sessions
Traditional microteaching and virtual microteaching are pretty much the same except on some aspect of equipment being used. One obvious advantage of holding virtual microteaching sessions is that this teaching method can happen even if participants are living in different places and time zones. Another advantage is that virtual microteaching events can be organized at the user's most convenient time and schedule where the need to rush just to go to a physical school is technically eliminated. The need to set-up complex equipment is also eliminated as most interface are user-friendly.
Given these advantages, the teacher can use his or her other time to focus on taking care of the family or simply making up for lost time like going on an out of town trip or meeting with long lost friends. Teachers can get these advantages and benefits if they will try virtual microteachings as a tool in their professional development and training program.
Afterall, teachers should lead in setting the examples in updating their knowledge and skills thru the use of the most recent technology otherwise their students will always be one step ahead of them.
"Demand for Internet and mobile services rising due to lower prices - UN report" (2020), www.un.org, Retrieved May 31, 2020 from: Cr;=broadband Cr1;=#.UXRc5JxafxM