10 Best Golf Equipment Prices
Updated on: March 2023
Best Golf Equipment Prices in 2023
PUMA Golf Men's Ignite Nxt Lace Golf Shoe, Black Silver, 12 Wide US
- Sole Shield
- Performance Mesh +TPU
- Ignite Foam
- Waterproof mesh
- Organic traction
- Closure Type: Lace Up
KAUZ NEWS CHANNEL 6
- Local, Regional and National coverage.
- Real-time breaking news alerts so you can follow stories as they happen.
- Deep weather forecast information.
- Side menu tray navigation for quick access to the news you need.
Weight Training for Golf: The Ultimate Guide
TecTecTec ULT-G Golf GPS Watch, Preloaded Worldwide Courses, Lightweight, Simple, Easy-to-use Golf Watches
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED; Measures distances to the front, back and middle of the green. Accurate to within plus or minus one yard. Distances to hazards are included. Measure the distance of your shots. Automatic hole progression while you golf. Access information about over 38,000 courses around the world. And a clock to tell time!
- NOTHING THAT YOU DON’T NEED; Tired of fumbling for your phone in order to use apps that drain your battery down to 0%? Sick of combing through tons of extra features you don’t want? The ULT-G Watch doesn’t include any features that will weigh you down. Only the features you need to take your game to the next level!
- EASY-TO-USE; Learning to use the ULT-G Watch is very simple. There are only four buttons to navigate the screen with. Once the initial set-up is complete, with the touch of a button, the ULT-G Watch will automatically connect to the satellite and begin displaying course information.
- RELIABLE; Durable design. Water and dust resistant. Battery power to take you through 2.5 rounds before needing to be recharged. One-year warranty (Online Registration Required) and lifetime high-class customer service.
- AFFORDABLE; The cost of the ULT-G Watch is the only price you’ll have to pay. No subscription fees for continued service or updates. Try it no risk for 30 days, and if you don’t LOVE IT you will get your money back!
Antique Golf Collectibles: A Price and Reference Guide
Skechers Performance Men's Go Golf Drive 2 Golf Shoe,Charcoal/Blue,10.5 2E US
- Water resistant
- Padded collar and tongue with soft fabric shoe lining . The heel height is 1 inch
- Durable rubber traction plate
Local Now Plus - Free News, Weather, Movies
- Pause, skip, or rewatch the segments that are most important to you
- On-demand news and lifestyle videos allow you to watch what you’ve missed
- Now with even more local news and weather
- Library of free movies
David Leadbetter's Faults & Fixes...with Nick Price - Video [VHS]
Amazon Essentials Men's Regular-Fit Quick-Dry Golf Polo Shirt, Coral, Large
- Same fit, new name: We’ve changed the name of this shirt style to “Regular Fit” but the measurements remain the same
- A classic cut makes this golf polo a go-to on or off the links - if you enjoy Greg Norman or IZOD golf polos, we invite you to try Amazon Essentials
- Lightweight performance quick-dry fabric wicks moisture to help keep you dry and provides UPF sun protection ranging from UPF 20 – UPF 40 depending on color selected*
- Unbanded cuffs for full range of motion
- Sport made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- Model is 6'2" and wearing size Medium
Bobby Jones on Golf: The Classic Instructional by Golf's Greatest Legend
Is Your Office Equipment Storing Sensitive Information?
Is the hard drive in your printer storing sensitive and confidential information? You may unknowingly be exposing that information to the outside world. Find out the three most common solutions to easily preventing a printer hard drive security breach.
Today's corporate printers run much like a computer and are often multifunctional; they can not only print, but also copy, scan, email, and fax. These printers contain hard drives that help manage large print jobs and store forms, fonts, macros, and images. It's the last part that should be somewhat alarming. If an organization owns a printer with a hard drive, it may currently be saving sensitive and confidential images to its memory. The printer hard drive has the ability to store images on a continuous loop and depending on the capacity, could be indefinitely, or until the memory is physically erased. Fax machines and personal home printers don't usually have hard drives, so the security risk is virtually non-existent.
The three most common solutions to eliminating the risk of a printer hard drive security breach are 1) set the printer setting to not use the hard drive at all; 2) use encryption software or an overwriting program; or 3) remove the hard drive and wipe it clean or destroy it. By not using the hard drive at all, the printer only uses temporary files that disappear after each task is completed.
Encryption software scrambles the images so that if the hard drive is stolen, the information on the hard drive cannot be retrieved. Overwriting software replaces existing data with random characters, again rendering the information on the hard drive useless. It's important to note that encryption software and overwriting programs can be installed at any time during the printer's lifecycle.
If you plan on wiping the hard drive clean, be sure to securely erase ALL the information. Personally, smashing a hard drive with a hammer sounds fun or perhaps you can host your own episode of "Will it Blend?" Business consumers also have the option to specify hard drive removal terms into the service contract or lease agreement. One viable option is to purchase the hard drive from the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) at the end of the lease. Another is to have the OEM provide a certificate of destruction, guaranteeing that the hard drive has been properly destroyed. If you own the printer and plan on selling or donating it, consult your IT Department or the OEM first before removing the hard drive.
A printer hard drive security breach is 100% preventable and should not be taken lightly, particularly in the healthcare, education, and financial market segments. If a patient's medical records, or employee's bank account information and social security numbers fall into the wrong hands, it could be detrimental to all parties involved. It's always better to be safe than sorry, especially in this day and age where security breaches are no longer the exception, but the norm.
Do you have any security tips to share with our readers? Feel free to leave a comment.
Jennifer Daugherty is a Business Development Coordinator at Remi, the lower cost alternative to equipment manufacturer service agreements and extended warranties. Since 1998, Remi has been providing Equipment Maintenance Management Programs to the five major market segments: government, healthcare, education, financial, and commercial. To learn more about Remi and the services they provide, visit www.theremigroup.com or call 1-888-451-8916, #1.