Best Golf Experience Gifts in 2023
adidas Men's Tech Response Golf Shoe, Black, 11 M US
The Flexible Golf Swing: A Cutting-Edge Guide to Improving Flexibility and Mastering Golf's True Fundamentals
Seven Days In Utopia
lywjyb birdgot Retirement Gift Golfer Retirement Gift Golf Lover Retirement Gift I'm Retired I Need My Daily Does of Iron Golf Gift (Golf Retirement Keychain)
- Retirement Gift - I'm Retired I Need My Daily does of IRON.
- Material: High Quality Stainless Steel，it is lead free and nickel free,hypoallergenic, it doesn’t rust, change color or tarnish.
- Measurement: 50mm(1.97inch)*12mm(0.47inch). TIPS:manual measuring permissible error.
- Lywjyb Birdgot pays great attentions to the shopping experiences from the customers. If you have any problems with our items or services, please feel free to contact us first. We will do our best to solve any problems and provide you with the best customer services
- Everything streams at the best quality your device can handle, up to full HD 1080p
- Watch on up to two devices at the same time
- Set reminders, pause and rewind live events
MESIXI Indoor|Outdoor Golf Putting Green Mat Portable Baffle Plate Auto Ball Return System Mini Golf Practice Training Aid Equipment Game and Golf Gifts for Men Home Office Outdoor Use
- ✅ PERFECT GOLF GIFTS FOR MEN: Perfect gift to all beginners or experienced golf lover. This golf putting mat is an ideal choice for golf enthusiasts to practice rhythm, balance & poise from the comfort of home, office, lawn, park or anywhere else with our putting practice mat.
- ✅ UNIQUE BALL RETURN SYSTEM WITH BAFFLE PLATE (PATENT DESIGN): According to statistics, more than 90% of the balls rebounded (by the baffle plate) to the trace that should bounced out. You don't have to fetch the ball repeatedly, so that you can save time and focus all your energy on playing! ✅ LONGER TRACE: Our trace is 25% longer than other brands', so you can stand still at the end of the putting green and have no need to move your body to fetch the ball. It will save you a lot of time.
- ✅ TWO DIFFERENT HOLES: Dramatically improve your putting game fast by practicing with our putting mat. Two size holes(one is 3”, another is 2.4”, both are smaller than standard size 4.25”) will help you develop hole accuracy. ✅ REAL CHALLENGE: You may get bored within 10 days to play with hole of standard size (4.25”), within 15~20 days to play our bigger hole (3”), but you won't get bored within 90 days to paly with our smaller hole (2.4”). It's a big challenge. Have a try!!!
- ✅ GRADE-A GRASS: Our products are made of Grade-A grass. It's of high quality and environmental and it has no smell. Feel free to play with it. ✅ DUAL-COLOR SIMULATED GREEN: Deep green track designed has lower resistance than light green in order to practice your skill better. Created using rubber backed artificial turf, this putting mat will last for a very long time while allowing players to experience green-like qualities in their own home.
- ✅ 365 DAYS WARRANTY: We supply 365 days of warranty for this product. Just click "Add to Cart". ✅ 24 HOURS PROBLEM SOLVE: if you met problem with your item bought, we will solve the problem within 24 hours, JUST MESSAGE US BEFORE LEAVING A REVIEW. We can not guarantee 0% defective rate, but we guarantee 100% satisfaction.
The Ultimate Golf Learning Experience
Harvey Penick's Little Red Book: Lessons And Teachings From A Lifetime In Golf
- Contents include: Golf Medicine
- Looking Up
- The Three Most Important Clubs
- The Waggle
- Hole Them All
A Gentleman in Moscow: A Novel
POLIGO 7pcs Golf-Club Style BBQ Grill Tool Set - Stainless Steel BBQ Accessories in Golf-Club Style Bag for Camping - Premium Grilling Utensils Ideal Gifts Set on Birthday Christmas for Dad Men
- Unique and basic golfers bbq set - The 7pcs bbq set includes golf-club style spatula, power tongs, fork, 2 Golf-Ball Style salt & pepper shaker, silicone basting brush and golf storage bag.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - BBQ grilling set made of high quality stainless steel, strong enough to handle all your grilling needs. You'll be amazed how sturdy each tool feels in your hand. Elongated and heat resistant robust rubber handle enable you a comfortable and safe grilling experience.
- Golf-Club Style Design - With this special design, you can role shifting between golfer and grill master while grilling. All the bbq accessories tool kit are protected in the golf portable storage case, that’s convenient to take them with you when you are go or traveling.
- Awesome gift - Great for outdoor music festivals, parties, camping, hiking, traveling, beach, also can be taken as a gift for Christmas, Thanksgiving day, birthday or wedding for man or your friends.
- The POLIGO Guarantee:: Our main purpose as a seller is to provide the best products, customer service and bring an excellent shopping experience to every customer, we guarantee that if any of our customers are not satisfied with our product, we offer you a full refund - risk free purchase.
How to Improve Peak Performance at Work and on the Golf Course Using 5 Inner Resources
Find powerful inner resources that will help you achieve your goals faster!
I spent 23 years in the express transportation industry coaching, training and managing personnel and operations. I played the amazing game of golf for a decade longer. Peak performance in golf and business has many parallels. If you think of yourself on the course and at the office as the same person, you will find powerful inner resources that will help you achieve your goals faster!
Powerful Peak Performance Inner Resource #1: Focus:
How many times have you been able to put every non-essential priority aside and finish that project under a tight deadline? Now, I know you've stood up there on the tee box staring at a very narrow fairway and proceeded to zero in to a patch of grass and then watched the ball cuddle right up to it from your driver.
The secret to improving focus and blocking out distraction is to remind yourself of the times when you've been very successful at it and know that you have it within you any time you want. Even my clients who have been diagnosed with ADD have many successes in focusing and I just remind them of that.
Powerful Peak Performance Inner Resource #2: High Energy:
If you were a top pro golfer today, you would be spending hours in the gym, paying attention to your nutrition, and drinking lots of water throughout the day. Unfortunately, coffee and donuts seems to be the norm at work. How will you project a passion for your idea to your client if you look tired and haggard? How will you have the stamina at the 18th hole to swing the club the same as the 1st in order to close out your round? The brain needs high quality food and lots of water if you want it to think right at those crucial pressure moments.
Powerful Peak Performance Inner Resource #3: Creativity:
Your project team is stumped by a particular problem that is draining company resources. Your boss challenges you with coming up with an "out of the box" solution and she needs it yesterday.
Put it to your subconscious mind.
Did you know that Thomas Edison would take a short nap to come up with a new idea for inventing the light bulb? Take a few moments of silence here and there, breathe deep, and let go of all competing thoughts and see what comes up. Golfers get to do this as part of their pre-shot routine.
Powerful Peak Performance Inner Resource #4: Mental Toughness:
I find it very strange that brilliant managers and CEOs exhibit this, yet fall apart on the course when there's a couple bucks riding on the next putt. Take a moment and recall a time when you were unfazed at work when problems stared you in the face.
* What was the thought process that you ran through at those most trying times?
* What is the mechanism that allowed you to bypass the flight or fight stress response?
Write a short sentence about that mechanism on a 3x5 card and begin to implant it in your thought centers. Bring that 3x5 card with you to the course, or anywhere it might come in handy.
Powerful Peak Performance Inner Resource #5: Confidence:
Once you've identified your key to mental toughness, then confidence has a great chance to grow in that fertile soil. It comes from a belief in yourself.
When I was a new manager and attended my first meeting with the boss, my jaw dropped when I heard what he expected me to accomplish by the end of that first week. I had yet to take any training on the new job and my partner manager was more interested in making his escape from the company than helping me out.
After the meeting, I trudged into my boss' office for some pointers or explanations of "how" to get those things done that he wanted. I will never forget his answer:
"Figure it out."
At the time, I was horrified with my rude welcome into big business and hated him for it for a long time.
Today, guess where my confidence comes from. And guess what my mantra is?