Best Golf Game in 2023
Play Nine - The Card Game of Golf!
Putt-A-Bout Grassroots Par Three Putting Green (9-feet x 3-feet)
- Manufactured from PET resin
- Manufactured in the USA
- Kidney shaped practice putting green
- High quality putting surface stays smooth
- Built in sand trap cutouts catch missed shots
- 3 practice cup cutouts
- Measures 3 by 9 feet
- Non skid backing
GoSports BattleChip Backyard Golf Cornhole Game, Includes Chipping Target, 16 Foam Balls, Hitting Mat and Carrying Case
- Battlechip: An exciting new hybrid between golf and corn hole for the ultimate outdoor game; easy to learn and fun for all skills levels – includes 3’x2’ target, hitting mat, 16 color foam balls and carry case
- Tournament play: Dynamic gameplay over the course of 9 holes; Players move the included chipping mat around the play area and aim for the target main hole to score the most points just watch for the water and sand hazards
- Chipping iron not included: We made this game affordable so B.Y.O.C – bring your own club; we recommend using a wedge, sand wedge or lob wedge for maximum enjoyment of battle chip
- Kids and adults: You don’t need to be a pro golfer to become battle chip champ it’s a hole in one for all skill levels
- Ultra portable: Constructed from sturdy yet lightweight pvc, the game assembles in less than a minute and stores in the compact carrying case weighing in under 10 pounds
- GOSPORTS PATENTED PRODUCT: Buy with confidence! GoSports is a US company with US customer support.
The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA Tour - Xbox One
- Explore the new and Officially Licensed page Tour Career mode including q-school, web﮳com Tour, page Tour, and the FedEx cup playoffs
- Compete online against friends or the world in match play, alt-shot, Skins and more
- Design, build and share your own course creations online or play the creations of others
SKLZ Accelerator Pro Indoor Putting Green with Ball Return, 9 feet x 16.25 inches (2687)
- 9 foot indoor putting green with continuous automatic ball return for developing accuracy and control
- Squaring and alignment guides at 3, 5, and 7 feet help promote consistency in every aspect of putting motion
- Continuous automatic ball return allows for uninterrupted training
- True-roll surface and upslope at the cup emulate putts found on actual greens Measures 9 feet x 16.25 inches; great for use at home or office
- Sport Type: Golf
Toy Golf Mania
Phigolf Mobile and Home Smart Golf Game Simulator with Swing Stick - WGT Edition 2019
- PhiGolf WGT Edition Device
- PhiStick Simulated Golf Club
- PhiGolf Original Simulator App All-Course Free for Life
- You can enjoy PhiGolf any time and any place
- Perfect Swing Analysis
GoSports BattleChip Versus Golf Game | Includes Two 3' x 2' Targets, 16 Foam Balls, 2 Hitting Mats, Scorecard and Carrying Case
- BATTLECHIP: An exciting new hybrid between golf and cornhole for the ultimate outdoor game! Easy to learn and includes rules for several fun games
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Includes Two 3' x 2' Wood Framed Targets, Hitting Mat, 16 Foam Balls, Scorecard and Tote Bag. Set is fully portable and can be taken anywhere!
- TOURNAMENT PLAY: Compete against friends over 9 holes of action and keep score on the included dry erase scorecard! Board hits are 1 point, front hole is worth 2 points, center hole is 3 points and back hole is 5 points
- CHIPPING IRON NOT INCLUDED: B.Y.O.C. – Bring Your Own Club! We recommend using a Wedge, Sand Wedge or Lob Wedge for best results
- FUN FOR ALL: Great for all ages and abilities! Watch as your Battlechip fun turns into better chipping on the course!
- PATENT PENDING: GoSports is an American company. Designed for Golfers, by Golfers.
- GOSPORTS PATENTED PRODUCT: Buy with confidence! GoSports is a US company with US customer support
- Unlock over 15 free championship golf courses in realistic HD including Pebble Beach, Chambers Bay, St. Andrew's, and many more
- Multiplayer head-to-head stroke play competition against friends or other players with live chat and competitive leaderboards
- Single-player full 18-hole stroke play and 9-hole closest-to-the hole golf games
- Choose from a full set of free virtual golf equipment including driver, woods, hybrid, irons, wedges, putter and ball and top brands including Callaway, Cleveland, Cobra, Odyssey, Ping, and TaylorMade
- Join virtual country clubs for private tournaments
SPRAWL Golf Cornhole Game Set Chipping Boards Golf Sport Game Golf Practice Training for Indoor/Outdoor Ideas (MB WHITE1)
- High Quality: the golf boards are constructed of high density wood, water-resistant and durable. The boards surface is covered in high quality artificial turf which is solf, non-toxic and safety, golf cornhole emulates real green feel with true roll surface for better golf putting practice. The net of each hole can touch the floor (it is easy to catch the ball)
- A Fun Game For All Age: anyone can play, even if you never picked up a golf club! Great gift to all beginners or experienced golf lover. A suitable cornhole game set for your with your familiy or friends
- Occasions: you will love playing the cornhole set with your friends in the backyard or lawn. This golf cornhole boards is an ideal choice for golf enthusiasts to practice rhythm, balance & poise from the comfort of home, office, lawn, park or anywhere else
- Package: including 2 boards, 8 golf balls, 2 chippng mats, 2 flags, 1 instructions
- SPRAWL'S WARRANTEE: We provide 12 months worry-free after-sales service. We take care of all quality-related issues with a replacement or refund if customer receives an defective item
Golf Teaching Tips - Practice to Become a Better Putter
Since putting is the most important part of your golf game, it would only make sense to spend the biggest percentage of your time practicing it. If you'd like to finally put an end to the 3-putts, then here are some quality tips on setting up a good practice routine.
One of the areas that can dramatically affect your putting is distance control. Getting the correct speed and distance on a consistent basis leads to lower scores out on the golf course.
1. Begin this drill by setting up a tee as a marker approximately 7-8 feet away. The goal here is not to try and sink putts; it's to get a feel for distance. Concentrate on hitting a good solid putt.
2. Next, set up more tees, or even golf balls, at 10-20 and 30 foot distances. Hit putts to these different ball marks until you get 3 in a row within one foot of each mark. It may take you a while to get consistent, but stick with this.
3. Now you're going to practice hitting longer putts from one end of the green to the other. Again, you're not aiming for the hole; you just want to get it as close to the other end of the green as possible.
4. Once you've went through the first 3 steps it's time to start sinking some putts. Start from approximately 3 feet out and use a smooth stroke to begin dropping these one after the other. Slowly move out to 6 feet and practice these from all around the hole. Don't get frustrated if you're not dropping 5 in a row. PGA pros may seem like they make every putt from within 10 feet, but the truth is, they only sink 50% of all 6 foot putts. That should boost your confidence!
5. I always advise golfers to never end a practice session until you make 10 straight putts from 18 inches away. It may seem easy to do when you're reading this, but on the practice green it is a different story.
Doing this will give you more confidence in your putting, as well as build good technique. Golf is so much of a mental game, even more so with putting. Anytime you have a good round or when you hear the pro on TV talk about a great round, it's usually always due to good putting. You feel everything was going to the hole.
You can even practice your putting stroke at home in your living room. Work on simply hitting it solid in the sweet spot. That feel will transfer to the course. Put these tips to work and you'll start seeing more putts drop, as well as your score.